Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PeggyTong

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:36 am

themadmanazn wrote:
PeggyTong wrote:
Hi I am new here. I wanted to ask whats the "cost" attribute for a card meant? E.g Oktavia, cost :30.. Thanks

Cost shows up in a few ways

1. Quests - You start off with a number of unit points. You can only deploy on that quests as many units that add up to less than the deploy cost and less than the total number of units allowed. This number slowly regenerates slowly.

2. PvP Battles - Same as quests

3. Collosium (Arena) Events - You make a team out of your units that can at most have 5 units and total deploy cost us 100 or less. This is the most significant use of deploy cost IMO.

Oh I see now.... Yea point 3 makes the most sense... means the lowest cost the better.. Thanks so much...
Just to side track abit on a wishlist, if there could be a app game with 2d game chars similar to this game but rpg style ina turn based battle field map style... (can join allys on huge alliance war) that would be so cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:51 am

PeggyTong wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:
PeggyTong wrote:
Hi I am new here. I wanted to ask whats the "cost" attribute for a card meant? E.g Oktavia, cost :30.. Thanks

Cost shows up in a few ways

1. Quests - You start off with a number of unit points. You can only deploy on that quests as many units that add up to less than the deploy cost and less than the total number of units allowed. This number slowly regenerates slowly.

2. PvP Battles - Same as quests

3. Collosium (Arena) Events - You make a team out of your units that can at most have 5 units and total deploy cost us 100 or less. This is the most significant use of deploy cost IMO.

Oh I see now.... Yea point 3 makes the most sense... means the lowest cost the better.. Thanks so much...
Just to side track abit on a wishlist, if there could be a app game with 2d game chars similar to this game but rpg style ina turn based battle field map style... (can join allys on huge alliance war) that would be so cool Very Happy

I wouldn't go as far as to say the lowest cost is the best. You generally want a full team and higher cost units tend to be more powerful. Lets say I have two 30 cost units. I can still have a full team of 5 by having two 15 cost units and one 10 cost unit.
Back to top Go down
PeggyTong

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:24 am

Hi Got another qn.. If i make a mermaid unit from a monster, can i combine rings again to make another mermaid?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:57 am

PeggyTong wrote:
Hi Got another qn.. If i make a mermaid unit from a monster, can i combine rings again to make another mermaid?

Nope, I would have more than 500 of them if they kept giving.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Just wondering, is recruiting the mermaid worth it? I think I have better magic 4*s (Miriam, Caym, Partenope) already, but...
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:07 am

Callanthe wrote:
Just wondering, is recruiting the mermaid worth it? I think I have better magic 4*s (Miriam, Caym, Partenope) already, but...

Not worth it. 1TE is better spent on other 4* unit compared to the worth of TE spent on recruiting a Mermaid that is not helping much on your game. 20 sss is worth 1 4* unit.
Back to top Go down
Aegid

Aegid

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:05 pm

I have 2 noobish questions:

How does the "Ally currently not available" thing works? As in, how much time does take for an ally to be available again?

Second is, I have 10,000 Brave Points at the moment, reason for this is because I have not seen any need to use them, as all I gotten is 2* cards at max, is there any point of the game where I can get at least 3* cards, or am is the only way with Fanta points?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Aegid wrote:

How does the "Ally currently not available" thing works? As in, how much time does take for an ally to be available again?

Sadly, that ally of yours has currently gone offline and you won't be able to deploy them until they return back into the game. Best way to utilise their services is to be online during the times they are. When he log out of the game, you only get an hour to deploy before they return back to their complete offline status.

Aegid wrote:
Second is, I have 10,000 Brave Points at the moment, reason for this is because I have not seen any need to use them, as all I gotten is 2* cards at max, is there any point of the game where I can get at least 3* cards, or am is the only way with Fanta points?

The chances of getting a 3* from brave points is considered very low, but it isn't impossible. I don't know what the odds are, but I'm sure someone had some idea of it. The new training missions on 24 and upwards are now offering 3* monsters as findings so there's an opportunity you can bank on now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Aegid

Aegid

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:53 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Aegid wrote:

Sadly, that ally of yours has currently gone offline and you won't be able to deploy them until they return back into the game. Best way to utilise their services is to be online during the times they are. When he log out of the game, you only get an hour to deploy before they return back to their complete offline status.

Aegid wrote:

The chances of getting a 3* from brave points is considered very low, but it isn't impossible. I don't know what the odds are, but I'm sure someone had some idea of it. The new training missions on 24 and upwards are now offering 3* monsters as findings so there's an opportunity you can bank on now.
Got it, thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:00 am

How many artifact sets are there total?
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:42 am

Isylia wrote:
How many artifact sets are there total?
So far, there are five artifact sets total. Ring of Ages, Orb of Divinity, Holy Stave, Mystic Incense, and Blessed Pendant.
Personally, I think it would be cool if they added another set, but I don't see that happening any time soon.
Back to top Go down
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Why did the price of max 4* in te drop so significantly, i remember it used to be like 25 te for a max regular 4* or something around there.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:27 pm

tomtom98 wrote:
Why did the price of max 4* in te drop so significantly, i remember it used to be like 25 te for a max regular 4* or something around there.

It's not so much a matter of max 4* dropping in prices as TE's gaining value. TE's have become more valuable, they're a stronger currency than before. So the prices of cards in TE's have dropped, even though their actual value has stayed the same. Maxed 4*'s are not the only ones affected, you'll notice that 5* cards have steadily been dropping in prices as well. Not sure about 6* cards - not playing in that league (not yet, at least Razz) - but there's probably the same phenomenon going on with them as well.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:45 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
tomtom98 wrote:

It's not so much a matter of max 4* dropping in prices as TE's gaining value. TE's have become more valuable, they're a stronger currency than before. So the prices of cards in TE's have dropped, even though their actual value has stayed the same. Maxed 4*'s are not the only ones affected, you'll notice that 5* cards have steadily been dropping in prices as well. Not sure about 6* cards - not playing in that league (not yet, at least Razz) - but there's probably the same phenomenon going on with them as well.

6* prices have also been impacted quite a bit, Dorothea for example you can get right now for ~450TE. I remember her price to be closer to be about 700~800TE back in October.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Thanks for the reply, and why is it becoming more valuable? Is just plainly because people actually use te otn the time limits?
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:44 pm

tomtom98 wrote:
Thanks for the reply, and why is it becoming more valuable? Is just plainly because people actually use te otn the time limits?

Yup, TE and Pots are more valuable since they are actually useful; unlike luna, which quickly become plentiful and near useless once you're high lvl Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:48 pm

oh yea.. i am wondering Very Happy

seens fiona and avril are from price reward, but why people want to buy avril and pay for her, but fiona not one wants her? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 pm

What order should I max my 4* in terms of usefulness?

I've almost got Chris maxed out, and was wondering who to power level next... I think I need a melee or magic now -.-

Miriam
Dhimitrios
Anton
Caym
Katherine
Montague
Alfonso
Gleb
Partenope
Scarlet

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:01 am

Callanthe wrote:
What order should I max my 4* in terms of usefulness?

I've almost got Chris maxed out, and was wondering who to power level next... I think I need a melee or magic now -.-

Miriam
Dhimitrios
Anton
Caym
Katherine
Montague
Alfonso
Gleb
Partenope
Scarlet

Any suggestions?

I would try to choose one that will also be useful in colloseum events, like maybe one with a lower deploy cost and has knockback or slow.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:07 am

Can anyone tell me Mary's maxed stats? I checked the spreadsheets but noone seems to update them =/
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:23 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
Can anyone tell me Mary's maxed stats? I checked the spreadsheets but noone seems to update them =/

LAnd: 18309 Air:21152 Sea:18309
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:29 am

rourou1423 wrote:
Brokenluckx3 wrote:

LAnd: 18309 Air:21152 Sea:18309

thank you =]
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:38 am

Thanks for the advice! I've narrowed it down to

Partenope--slow--cost: 25--speed: D
Miriam--knockback--cost: 30--speed: D
Anton--knockback--cost:25--speed: C
Caym--slow--cost: 25--speed: D
Katherine--knockback--cost: 25--speed: C
and Scarlet--no skill--cost: 10--speed: D

Which of these would likely be best suited for arena? Not sure whether speed, skill, or cost is the most important.
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:37 am

Callanthe wrote:
Thanks for the advice! I've narrowed it down to

Partenope--slow--cost: 25--speed: D
Miriam--knockback--cost: 30--speed: D
Anton--knockback--cost:25--speed: C
Caym--slow--cost: 25--speed: D
Katherine--knockback--cost: 25--speed: C
and Scarlet--no skill--cost: 10--speed: D

Which of these would likely be best suited for arena? Not sure whether speed, skill, or cost is the most important.

for me.. speed is not big matter because my team are B-D speed, not much difference.
but arena will love to use knockback because the enemy lost one chance to attack u if ur hero use the skill, slow the enemy will miss a few turn(but sometime don't work) . If I were u I will take miriam/caym as their stats is better.

Normally unit with 30dp attack are stronger, but to complete in arena ur team can only deploy 100dp. So normally you can use 2 30dp unit to make ur team strong. then other u mix 10 and 15 dp. bounce
Back to top Go down
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:47 am

is thrain getting buffed?
I think i saw a post from the trading center about him getting buff?
Not sure if this was rumor or not[center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next