Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! Empty
PostSubject: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Minusblindfold wrote:
Only to recruit? or are there other types of events?

check out this thread:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6113-future-event-you-are-most-looking-forward-to

basically it will be a tower type event where you get artifacts, if you end the event with multiple sets of each artifact you get 5/6* rewards... so there will be tons of battling and if you can't hang onto your artifacts you will not get that reward.

It appears that we will get getting new events quite regularly mixed in with old ones. That is to say what may seem useless now may become quite useful... like the cards who got new skills like charles and lion boy, both of whom have seen big value increases with the BA2 and now new Guild Battle... who knows what monsters will be used for in new events
Back to top Go down
Sunocoloco

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:35 am

Hello there~ Beginner here and I got a lot of questions about this game. I would really appreciate it if someone can answer my questions! Thanks in advance!

1) What comes in the Premium starter pack, premium mega box, and premium box?

2) This is going to be confusing but here goes. I've been feeding my character who is 30+ in levels, 2 stars(at level 6). I heard to feed the 2 stars 7x(1 stars) to make it level 6. Is this the correct way to level?

3)In the episodes section, what do I get for finishing the red quests (?-8, ?-9, ?-10)? Are they even worth doing?

4) What is a Time Elixer(p)? I can't trade that correct?

5) What is the best item to exchange at Leana's Exchange shop?

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:47 am

Sunocoloco wrote:
Hello there~ Beginner here and I got a lot of questions about this game. I would really appreciate it if someone can answer my questions! Thanks in advance!

1) What comes in the Premium starter pack, premium mega box, and premium box?

2) This is going to be confusing but here goes. I've been feeding my character who is 30+ in levels, 2 stars(at level 6). I heard to feed the 2 stars 7x(1 stars) to make it level 6. Is this the correct way to level?

3)In the episodes section, what do I get for finishing the red quests (?-8, ?-9, ?-10)? Are they even worth doing?

4) What is a Time Elixer(p)? I can't trade that correct?

5) What is the best item to exchange at Leana's Exchange shop?

1) you have a 1% chance to pull a 5* and .2% chance of a 6*. I recommend that you really learn the game to know if if will be a good investment and then only buy a pack when there is an event that you want to compete in as the extra items you get will usually help you in that event. For example in the current event you get keys which will allow you to fight bosses which give you huge bt points.

2) there are many ways to level, in the encylpida section of the forum there are many guides on how to level but the way you described is the way in which i level. For panel events one of the panels will be a enchant boost, save your feeders for that, it will only take 4x 1* to make a lv 6 2*.

3) you get cake.

4) yes, you can not trade te(p). save it for a event in which you want to rank in as they are quite helpful. (this is answered the the first page of this faq, reading is cool)

5) any item you do not want to use/keep. i only trade in common 3*/4* units and prem tickets. i use 4*+ tickets for chance at 6* ^^
Back to top Go down
Sunocoloco

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Thank you very much Ghost Star~ you've answered all my questions.

i gotta reread the faq lol
Back to top Go down
lovessel

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi,

Recently my wife has downloaded fantasica on her iphone 4 ( 3 days back )

But somehow or rather, she can't register her account on that device..

Here's the problem,

This is definitely a new account but whether her phone have been registered before previously or not, she got no recollection about it and we have tried using different ways to register by login in through facebook, creating new accounts etc.. but all failed.. So i suspect she might have an account registered using her phone in the past which non of us have recollection at all.. Please kindly assist to it.. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:59 pm

lovessel wrote:
Hi,

Recently my wife has downloaded fantasica on her iphone 4 ( 3 days back )

But somehow or rather, she can't register her account on that device..

Here's the problem,

This is definitely a new account but whether her phone have been registered before previously or not, she got no recollection about it and we have tried using different ways to register by login in through facebook, creating new accounts etc.. but all failed.. So i suspect she might have an account registered using her phone in the past which non of us have recollection at all.. Please kindly assist to it.. Thanks!

fanta support should be able to fix this for you. just open a support ticket and include account name and mac address of the phone.
Back to top Go down
lovessel

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:01 pm

where can i find fantasica support?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:29 pm

lovessel wrote:
where can i find fantasica support?

you can find everything on google...

http://support.mobage.com/customer/portal/articles/954161
Back to top Go down
Sunocoloco

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:50 am

I'm a new player and I have 2 premium tickets. What should I do with them at this stage? Should i just use them, exchange it at Leana's shop, or try to trade them?
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:54 am

Sunocoloco wrote:
I'm a new player and I have 2 premium tickets. What should I do with them at this stage? Should i just use them, exchange it at Leana's shop, or try to trade them?

You can't trade premium tickets (nor 4*+ tickets.)

I would just recycle any tickets you get. 4* cards are easy to get and the Brave/Luna/Ambrosia/AllyPoints from grab bags will likely be more useful to you.

You'll get a free 3* any time now from the 5th panel in the current event, and at the end of the event on the 11th you'll get a free 4* from the last panel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Sunocoloco

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:20 am

Thanks Kadaan. Oh I didn't know you couldn't trade the ticket. OK i'm just going to recycle it now and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Sunocoloco

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:20 am

Another question~

I can't Beat 25-3 when my strong allies are not online.

Can u tell me which quest gives me the second most BT or which quest I should be doing?

I am currently doing 24-6 but I calculated that gives me 452BT.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 am

Sunocoloco wrote:
Another question~

I can't Beat 25-3 when my strong allies are not online.

Can u tell me which quest gives me the second most BT or which quest I should be doing?

I am currently doing 24-6 but I calculated that gives me 452BT.

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Quests

there is a list of quests with BT points. Usually the higher the monster count the better.
Back to top Go down
Sunocoloco

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Thanks again~ that's exactly what I was looking for!
Back to top Go down
DTF6dragonsru

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:25 pm

So in the card packs that cost 500 moba is this a 100% chance to get a frostblood unit or is it just a better chance than 300?
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:48 pm

As fare as i know you get 100% a Frostblood Unit. But the chances for a 5* or 6* are as low as in the other packs.
Back to top Go down
kirindas

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi! Question. What's the best training stage to gather materials so that I can quickly enhance my units? Or is there a better method than obtaining cards through training?
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Hey guys, im planning to aim for my first 5* (fresh or full).

What is a good 5* to start with? I've seen some cheap 8-10TE 5* like here:

f Siever (10te)
f Eleanor (10te)
f Camile (9te)
f Vivi (10 te)
f Hildegard (8te)

but I'm pretty sure they're not ideal ones to get (slow atatck speeds, weak attacks?)

anyways, any suggestions? I have like 4TE but im trying to aim for 10-15 tes ones since I think i can sell a couple of max 4* ffor 4-5TE
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:51 pm

corroded wrote:
Hey guys, im planning to aim for my first 5* (fresh or full).

What is a good 5* to start with? I've seen some cheap 8-10TE 5* like here:

f Siever (10te)
f Eleanor (10te)
f Camile (9te)
f Vivi (10 te)
f Hildegard (8te)

but I'm pretty sure they're not ideal ones to get (slow atatck speeds, weak attacks?)

anyways, any suggestions? I have like 4TE but im trying to aim for 10-15 tes ones since I think i can sell a couple of max 4* ffor 4-5TE

Siever looks good in the above list and Camille isn't too bad either for event participation.
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Thanks! Will keep that in mind. I'll tink about sIever, but im not to keen about camille eing useful only for specific events..
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:38 pm

Quick question on enhancing.

I have been running 26-5 training for awhile and 1* card gain rate just cannot keep up with the 2* card gain rate. Do you think I should do a lower level training to farm 1* or just use the 2* to enhance the 2*
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:10 am

Ryosuke wrote:

I have been running 26-5 training for awhile and 1* card gain rate just cannot keep up with the 2* card gain rate. Do you think I should do a lower level training to farm 1* or just use the 2* to enhance the 2*

I just feed one Yakov to another Yakov when that happens. =)
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:30 am

Colaleon wrote:
Ryosuke wrote:

I just feed one Yakov to another Yakov when that happens. =)

Oh right. One Yakov is 3 1*s worth of exp isn't it? I have been using a mix of yakovs and 1*s to feed the catos. Not enough 1*s to go around.
Back to top Go down
webcest
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:49 am

About the Frostblood series box, I have to ask:

The card buy screen shows the price of 3500 crossed out and 3000 as the actual price, yet it says you will get 6 cards - for which the regular price is 3000. So, do you only get 6 cards and they've messed up with the "discount", or do you actually get 7 cards?
Back to top Go down
codfish9306

PostSubject: Series Starter Pack   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:21 am

Does anyone know what this is? I'm a free player with 125 coins from trial offers. If this is a guaranteed Frostblood card, I think it'd be worth it, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next