Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

sorry for all the questions but...

Go down 
+4
Arabelladonna
Kadaan
Unknownkid
boxxychan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boxxychan

sorry for all the questions but... Empty
PostSubject: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:41 am

Is it worth it to actually buy mobacoins and get card packs that way?
Back to top Go down
Unknownkid
☆☆☆
Unknownkid

PostSubject: Re: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:49 am

Depends on your own point of view.

If you are planning to buy something, consider the Megabox for 3,000 Coins with 14 Cards. The chances to pull something decent like 5*s and/or 6*s is still terribly low though. So you'll have to be really lucky, since you can also end up pulling 3*s ONLY(... but only if you are really, REALLY unlucky)

So yeah, it's a gamble pretty much. If you don't want to waste your money, don't. If you want to take the risk of getting disappointed and have spare cash, buy a pack during events, because in addition to the cards, you also get event items to help you out (Like the upcoming Panel event after the current Awakening Event) and the chances for new released units is slightly increased.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:04 pm

If it wasn't worth it, nobody would buy them Wink.

That said, you need to have realistic expectations. With a 0.2% chance of pulling a 6*, your odds of getting a 6* in a 3000coin megabox is only around 3%. Most megaboxes are purchased primarily for event items, with the cards being a bonus.

If your goal is to pull a 5* or 6* card, your best bet is to wait for the next Step Up Packs promotion and drop $120 to get to Step 7. Odds there are about 30% chance for a 6*.

Drawing cards is just a gamble. If you'd feel bad losing a couple hundred bucks in a slot machine, you definitely don't want to spend money buying card packs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:16 pm

*waves* Incredibly unlucky here, spent over £500 by now, never pulled a 5 or 6!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
Nappitz

PostSubject: Re: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:25 pm

God damn. With that much, shouldve bought te. Wouldve had a 6 star already lol
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:06 am

Yeah it wasn't all at once ^^; Just struck out on two Step 7s. All 3 and 4 stars :/
Back to top Go down
Nappitz

PostSubject: Re: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:08 am

I dont think ive ever paid for a step 7 before.
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:17 am

This was my first time and last til I get another job. At least I got loads of keys.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:22 am

Being a free player who thrive can be so rewarding. If I ever decide to quit, at least this did not have to be a part of my cashflow deduction but could be a profit.

Not implying on anything but I just don't think this any game out there is not worth paying for.
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:26 am

Well, I've played WoW on and off for like...egads, 8 years now, so it's a pick your poison thing for me. My bad luck is the stuff of legends though. Look for a reasonably priced event 5 or 6 for me guys. T____T
Back to top Go down
Akyx94

PostSubject: Re: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:00 pm

I've never spent money on (app) games even though I've played a lot of them (and still playing) Smile

I wanna say "it's not worth it ... at least not in the end" but spending money is entirely up to you depending on your opinions and how much you like the game in particular

but for me at least I always fear the day I wont play this game (any games I've played so far actually) anymore and regret all the money I'ved used now being wasted :/

If I used money on every (app) game I liked so far (and that's quite a lot) I would literally be broke down to the cour and my parents would surely despise me too.. orz

After a certain amount of time this game will surely be boring and you'll be doing anything else than playing this game - that day will come sooner or later :T
Back to top Go down
Meathamma

Meathamma

PostSubject: Re: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Short Answer: No it's not worth buying MOBACOINS

Long Answer: Hell no it's not worth buying MOBACOINS

Free player for life, 3 6* and counting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry for all the questions but...   sorry for all the questions but... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry for all the questions but...
Page 1 of 1