Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:51 pm

There was discussion on it in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:23 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
There was discussion on it in this thread.

Ah, okay. Sorry.. I really do suck at finding things today haha.
Back to top Go down
Mellow
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Mellow

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:22 am

How do I search a specific thread, such as this one? I found the search button at the top that let's me search all posts, but I can't figure out how to just search one thread. (I was hoping to learn how to trade, but I couldn't search this one tread to see if it's been asked Razz )
Back to top Go down
Alistar30

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Whats the best and fastest way to level cards? I mean, I've seen people who get their brand new level 1 6* card all the way up to level 120 in a day. I haven't even maxed out a single card, except Jane (and that was only because I really liked her a lot and kept her FOREEEEVER). Now I have 4* cards, and I want them to level 80... T-T
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Alistar30 wrote:
Whats the best and fastest way to level cards? I mean, I've seen people who get their brand new level 1 6* card all the way up to level 120 in a day. I haven't even maxed out a single card, except Jane (and that was only because I really liked her a lot and kept her FOREEEEVER). Now I have 4* cards, and I want them to level 80... T-T

I run 10-4 training to collect bears and 1*s, then level up the bears with those 1*s. Collect the enhanced bears until they fill up all your Unit spots and use them all at once to enhance a card. You can also do quest 24-6 while collecting bears.

The people that get a 6* to 120 in one day have a lot of cards stored in their inbox. If you have the money you can also buy 3*s to enhance faster.
Back to top Go down
Alistar30

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Cam wrote:
Alistar30 wrote:

I run 10-4 training to collect bears and 1*s, then level up the bears with those 1*s. Collect the enhanced bears until they fill up all your Unit spots and use them all at once to enhance a card. You can also do quest 24-6 while collecting bears.

The people that get a 6* to 120 in one day have a lot of cards stored in their inbox. If you have the money you can also buy 3*s to enhance faster.

Is there a specific reason that you use bears for feeder cards, or do you just use them because they are a two star?
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:14 pm

Alistar30 wrote:
Cam wrote:
Alistar30 wrote:

Is there a specific reason that you use bears for feeder cards, or do you just use them because they are a two star?

I find that 10-4's chests contain 2* at a much higher rate than many of the other training locations making it more efficent.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:19 pm

Sientara wrote:
Alistar30 wrote:
Cam wrote:
Alistar30 wrote:

I find that 10-4's chests contain 2* at a much higher rate than many of the other training locations making it more efficent.

Yeah and 10-4 isn't too hard on training points to run.
As far as bears vs. other 2*s, it doesn't matter.. All 2*s are pretty much the same when it comes to enhancing.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Hey everyone, I'm currently playing the game on my itouch, but will be getting a android phone really soon. Is it even possible to transfer my account or at least my cards to the new device or am I stuck on playing this on my itouch? >_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:27 pm

aszutai wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm currently playing the game on my itouch, but will be getting a android phone really soon. Is it even possible to transfer my account or at least my cards to the new device or am I stuck on playing this on my itouch? >_<

According to other forumers it is now possible to register your account on another device as long as your new device doesn't "already have a Fantasica account on it previously."
Your old device will also no longer be able to play.
See: Thread
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:31 pm

I see, I'll try it out once I get my new phone then. Thanks Cam ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
dcubed08

PostSubject: what do you do with your training points once you finish training   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:52 pm

So just curious what others have been doing with their extra training points.

its more cost efficient it would seem to go to realm 1 and get 1* for feeding or is it luna and chance at higher star cards that ppl are interested in.

Also is there a higher chance for the event elixirs to drop in higher lvl training sessions?
Back to top Go down
weapon273
☆☆
weapon273

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:54 pm

any advice on a good first 5* card?
Back to top Go down
Wheatmidge

Wheatmidge

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:24 pm

I know it's quite common to farm 10-4 for training because it drops 2* bears quite often. I don't know where you get the best odds of finding Vials.

I have been going through all the training and trying to collect one of each card from each mission. You don't get anything for doing it. But it mixes it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alistar30

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 8:09 pm

So my boyfriend and I are both on Act 6, and he has done the battle 4 times and gotten "A boss approaches". Anyone know what causes that? It gives him insane BT Points, and I'm jealous.
Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Here is my question, if I spend the $30 on the princess pack <big one> what are the odds of me pulling a 5* or better? :-)
Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Alistar30 wrote:
So my boyfriend and I are both on Act 6, and he has done the battle 4 times and gotten "A boss approaches". Anyone know what causes that? It gives him insane BT Points, and I'm jealous.

From what I can tell it is random. I have had that a few times, sometimes with 15 battles between, others with 3. :-)
Back to top Go down
Alistar30

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:01 am

TwistedOne1 wrote:
Alistar30 wrote:

From what I can tell it is random. I have had that a few times, sometimes with 15 battles between, others with 3. :-)

He's had at least 8 of them in the last 3 hours, gained over 10,000 BT points. I haven't even gotten one and I've been playing every 10 minutes all day long. T-T
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:47 am

Alistar30 wrote:
TwistedOne1 wrote:
Alistar30 wrote:

He's had at least 8 of them in the last 3 hours, gained over 10,000 BT points. I haven't even gotten one and I've been playing every 10 minutes all day long. T-T

Yea I know, it sucks; but that's what being random means lol.

It seems burning TE gives you a rain of boss fights for some reason, but I don't think you should do that if you're not high on the ranking.
Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:45 am

Repost since I got no answer :-)

Here is my question, if I spend the $30 on the princess pack <big one> what are the odds of me pulling a 5* or better? :-)
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:47 am

TwistedOne1 wrote:
Repost since I got no answer :-)

No one knows the exact odds. Some people believe your odds are better (since in it chooses from 1 3*, 2 4*, 3 5*, and 1 6*) but that depends on how Fantasica generates its rare cards. For all we know, it's a flat rate (say 2% 5* chance, 1% 6* chance, or something) as opposed to being weighted due to how many cards there are.

If that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:49 am

Thanks Clocks! Makes sense, also means I won't be spending $30. I'll just keep lvling my 4*
Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:21 pm

How many cards does the $30 pack give ya? only 1?
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:23 pm

TwistedOne1 wrote:
How many cards does the $30 pack give ya? only 1?

Depends. Series boxes have 7 cards and the Premium Mega box has 14.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:13 pm

the box thats $30 is 14 cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next