Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
asbeth37

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:13 am

Ok and thanks

new question:
is the recruitement fair active?

i could see it but i can't do anything...
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:27 am

asbeth37 wrote:
Ok and thanks

new question:
is the recruitement fair active?

i could see it but i can't do anything...

It begins on Friday, 5 am PST.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:41 pm

I really wanted to get Mary, but I'm only at 6.5k ughh. What other rewards should I get instead? Thinking about pot and Howard..
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:08 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
I really wanted to get Mary, but I'm only at 6.5k ughh. What other rewards should I get instead? Thinking about pot and Howard..

GO VALIDATE YOUR PRIZES! NOW!

Ahem, sorry about that. It's important that you know, though, that your shards are NOT spent when you validate a prize. They're just there to measure your progression, and each prize is a benchmark. If you manage to get to 10k shards, you can claim ALL the prizes between the first one and Mary, not just Mary. Smile Even now, if you - for example - validate Howard and a Potion, you will still have 6.5k shards afterwards, they won't be spent.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:16 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

GO VALIDATE YOUR PRIZES! NOW!

Ahem, sorry about that. It's important that you know, though, that your shards are NOT spent when you validate a prize. They're just there to measure your progression, and each prize is a benchmark. If you manage to get to 10k shards, you can claim ALL the prizes between the first one and Mary, not just Mary. Smile Even now, if you - for example - validate Howard and a Potion, you will still have 6.5k shards afterwards, they won't be spent.

OH. MY. YOU HAVE TRULY BEEN HELPFUL. CAN I PLEASE BRAVE YOU OR SOMETHING.

Should I use the summoner's charms? Or do they carry over to other events as well??
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:38 pm

wowyogurt wrote:

Should I use the summoner's charms? Or do they carry over to other events as well??

use them they most likely will not carry over, They have not in the past.

Oh and I do have a question....In the trading part of forum Why do people list items and then put NFS/NFT?
If i didn't want to trade or sell something I wouldn't list it.

Last edited by rotarywhiz on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:38 pm

rotarywhiz wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

use them they most likely will not carry over, They have not in the past.

Thank you!! :]
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:46 pm

rotarywhiz wrote:
Oh and I do have a question....In the trading part of forum Why do people list items and then put NFS/NFT?
It's probably their way of saying...

"Hey! This is what I have, but I'm not going to let go of it, unless you offer me something big to make me want to trade it away."

For example, I have a Max Sofia NFS/NFT but if someone offered 600TE plus Max Heidemarie or Max Werewolf Unit, I might consider it.

I'm assuming people wish those dreams come true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:10 pm

memphiskite wrote:
rotarywhiz wrote:
It's probably their way of saying...

"Hey! This is what I have, but I'm not going to let go of it, unless you offer me something big to make me want to trade it away."

For example, I have a Max Sofia NFS/NFT but if someone offered 600TE plus Max Heidemarie or Max Werewolf Unit, I might consider it.

I'm assuming people wish those dreams come true.

Kind of annoying if you ask me, because it IS for trade or sale for the right price.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:43 am

What's with this "Emma Club" that I've been seeing here and there in game and on the forum? o.o;
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Rhyian
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:00 am

Have anyone gotten the "error parsing data" message when trying to launch the app? How do you guys solve it?
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:41 am

Rhyian wrote:
Have anyone gotten the "error parsing data" message when trying to launch the app? How do you guys solve it?

Samsung GS2 Skyrocket, havent gotten that problem. I'll try to load it on my Ipad and see if I get that error...Ttry looking in the appstore for an update, there usually isnt one, but you occasionally get lucky!
Back to top Go down
Rhyian
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:52 am

predator852 wrote:
Rhyian wrote:

Samsung GS2 Skyrocket, havent gotten that problem. I'll try to load it on my Ipad and see if I get that error...Ttry looking in the appstore for an update, there usually isnt one, but you occasionally get lucky!

Actually, its because I saw an update available on appstore. Once I updated, the issue arises. Sad Now can only hope someone with solution comes along or wait for mobage to actually reply Y.Y
Back to top Go down
Seeleprime

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:15 am

Hello all,

I've been digging around and I have not been able to find unit stats for the Soul Hunter cards (Mary, Henry, & Anne specifically since those are the ones I have). Perhaps my Google-fu is just a bit rusty, but if anyone has that data I'd be happy to see it. Trying to see if it is worth converting the or just leaving them as monsters.

Also, if there's an updated spreadsheet I'm missing feel free to just point me over there...I saw a couple listed in the various forums but those didn't seem to have the units I was looking for.

Either way, thank you all ahead of time for your assistance!
Back to top Go down
Rhyian
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 am

Seeleprime wrote:
Hello all,

I've been digging around and I have not been able to find unit stats for the Soul Hunter cards (Mary, Henry, & Anne specifically since those are the ones I have). Perhaps my Google-fu is just a bit rusty, but if anyone has that data I'd be happy to see it. Trying to see if it is worth converting the or just leaving them as monsters.

Also, if there's an updated spreadsheet I'm missing feel free to just point me over there...I saw a couple listed in the various forums but those didn't seem to have the units I was looking for.

Either way, thank you all ahead of time for your assistance!

if u using chrome, then this wouldn't be a problem for you http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%e6%a5%cb%a5%c3%a5%c8%a1%fa5#thrain
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:07 pm

I've been playing for over a month now, and I believe I believe I understand all of the in-game lingo.

All, except this one term: what does "obo" mean? ^^; I guess it's an acronym, but I just can't figure out what it means.

Thanks in advance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:22 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
I've been playing for over a month now, and I believe I believe I understand all of the in-game lingo.

All, except this one term: what does "obo" mean? ^^; I guess it's an acronym, but I just can't figure out what it means.

Thanks in advance. Smile

Or best offer.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:58 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:

Thanks in advance. Smile

As stated it means "or best offer."

Pretty much when you pout a card up for a high price and want people to offer, you say for example "Nils for 500TE obo" Laughing
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Riiight, makes perfect sense now! Very Happy Thanks a lot for the explanation.

@madman: "Nils for 500TE" <----- xD

Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Rhyian wrote:

I updated my game through Google Play, got the "Error parsing data!" message, and was unable to launch the app. I finally found a work-around and I am now back in the game.

Reinstalling the app from Google Play did not work, but I noticed that the game version was 1.9.0.2.4, with the desktop icon of Gremory. I ended up downloading an older version (1.7.0.8 ) from a third-party site. I allowed it to update only from within the app, I did not update it through Google Play. (The older version I installed has Avril on the desktop icon.)

If you need to do this, you will need to enter Settings>Applications and check "Unknown Sources." Then go to the third-party website which contains an older version of Fantasica and download/install it. Once this is done, you can uncheck "Unknown Sources" if you like.

The website I used to download the older version is: http://www.androidgamesroom.com/stand-alone-games/83967.htm (I have used this site to download a few apps before and have never found any problems.)

I am currently back inside Fantasica, running version 1.7.0.8. If anyone needs help going through this process, feel free to PM me or post here. I'm on my way to work, but will check here every now and then.

Good luck everyone.

EDIT: This only applies to those using an Android device, not to iOS users. I am using an LG Thrill 4G running Gingerbread (2.3).

Last edited by larrydust on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:10 pm

I turned off my phone for a while and when I turned it back on Fanta automatically updated. I had one really long loading screen in the beginning and I had to log back into Mobage, buy that's all, everything else has been fine.

Also, on my banner for the monster recruitment there is a message at the top that says android phones install new update in Google Play Store...I wonder if they fixed the problem?
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:09 pm

predator852 wrote:
I turned off my phone for a while and when I turned it back on Fanta automatically updated. I had one really long loading screen in the beginning and I had to log back into Mobage, buy that's all, everything else has been fine.

Also, on my banner for the monster recruitment there is a message at the top that says android phones install new update in Google Play Store...I wonder if they fixed the problem?

I had problems downloading the update initially, but that's because the wifi at my workplace isn't that great. Once I got home and finally manage to download it, the game's been working fine for me so far. Galaxy S3 incase anyone's wondering.

Btw, I burned through a bunch of my brave points yesterday, about 42k worth of it. Got some interesting monsters poping out of there, 4 kappa, 2 skeleton and a crimson crab. Already feed 3 kappa and 1 skeleton to my units. Kind feel bad since I see people trying to album them? So what should I do with these units? XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:17 pm

WOW! thanks for you guys giving these solutions!!! my mobile update and give error in downloading..

@larry Thank for the site !! Sad *hug*
Back to top Go down
PeggyTong

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi I am new here. I wanted to ask whats the "cost" attribute for a card meant? E.g Oktavia, cost :30.. Thanks
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 am

PeggyTong wrote:
Hi I am new here. I wanted to ask whats the "cost" attribute for a card meant? E.g Oktavia, cost :30.. Thanks

Cost shows up in a few ways

1. Quests - You start off with a number of unit points. You can only deploy on that quests as many units that add up to less than the deploy cost and less than the total number of units allowed. This number slowly regenerates slowly.

2. PvP Battles - Same as quests

3. Collosium (Arena) Events - You make a team out of your units that can at most have 5 units and total deploy cost us 100 or less. This is the most significant use of deploy cost IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next