Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Some questions :) Thanks everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hamammm

Some questions :) Thanks everyone Empty
PostSubject: Some questions :) Thanks everyone   Some questions :) Thanks everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi all, I just had a few questions stockpiled up that I would like a response from because I've been wondering about them for quite a while now Smile It would be nice if a more well versed member than me could help me find some solutions XD.

1. What 6* should I be aiming for first?
-backstory: I've seen similar threads, and see that many of you recommend either Magnus, Paris, or Matahari first, with some others recommending Mort or Petra, but which is the # 1 choice for my first 6*? I'm trying to factor in both usefulness in the most events, most cost efficiency, and best art into my plannings, and I'm trying to decide which would be the best for me to get.

2. What do you think of Lumiere?
-I realize that she has the arena skill speed order, but I'm not even sure how good that skill is in reality compared to just a slow 5 skill, in which case any 5 star slow unit would fill the role better for an arena team. If Lumiere isn't the best, what else should I be using my hero points on? I mean, I love the art and all, but it would be cool to get free pots and stuff from the hero points exchange too xP

3. Dive training event? Another forum user (i forget who to give credit for this) estimated about 19 hours of straight training per day would be necessary to get the 6* from the training event without using ANY potions. Realistically (since it would be nice to nab a "free" 6* from the coming event as well) how many pots and how much time would I need to get that far into it? I do go to school and have an outside life, so those would also have to be factored into the equation.

4. What would be the cost of any new event's 6* units that people will get right after the rewards? Due to the sudden increase in their number right after event rewards are given out to people, would they deflate in price? Especially for those people who already have a bunch of 6*'s and are willing to pass on that one? Mainly, Demetria, but the 6* from the dive training event is also one that I'm wondering if it will be cheaper compared to other 6*'s on sale at the moment and can be worth more in resale value later on.

5. Awakening event. I know this is based more on luck, but how difficult would it be to get that 6* serpent? Smile In addition, is the general consensus that minotaurs can be converted into units again this event because it's just an update off the previous awakening event? I love the art, but are these units even worth the time/effort/funds required and still be decent 6* powerhouses?

Thanks for your responses all, and hope to see you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Some questions :) Thanks everyone   Some questions :) Thanks everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:54 pm

first of all, ask questions here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8003-faq-got-questions-ask-here

1) what ever you can afford and what you like. imo Paris is a great starting 6*
2) 5* and too slow. save you hero points for pots or te in an event where you can reach a reward 6*. i've done this twice now
3) you can ignore any prediction anyone offers for bt rewards as SS has been tinkering with the encounter rates so much that estimation before the event is worthless. realistically you should expect to have to buy an event 5* for te from another player and then put in 12-16 hour days to get her.
4) typically the easy one go from anywhere of 30 to 80 te... but it really depends on how good the card us and weather or not the guys getting it want to quick sell to rank better.
5) super hard. if you want a shot at it have at least 20 of these 3*'s all maxed and ready to go... even then you might not make one. Minos should still be able to be converted.
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

PostSubject: Re: Some questions :) Thanks everyone   Some questions :) Thanks everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:58 pm

1. What 6* should I be aiming for first?
Magnus, fast C speed mage, awesome art, slow is good for pretty much all events and very good price ~50-60 TE.

2. What do you think of Lumiere?
D speed with speed order is kinda bad imo. It's better to save your hero points for personal TE/Pots which may assist you in getting a 6* one day.

3. Dive training event? Another forum user (i forget who to give credit for this)
I wouldn't bother with the 6* for next event. You'd need like 100 pots to get her. Wait for an event where a grindable 6* is easier to get.

4. What would be the cost of any new event's 6* units that people will get right after the rewards?
They start off high and then deflate in price.

5. Awakening event. I know this is based more on luck, but how difficult would it be to get that 6* serpent?
Not played in an awakening event myself but from what I've heard there is a very low chance of recruiting monsters into 6*s. You'd be better off selling your wake stones for te.

Back to top Go down
hamammm

PostSubject: Re: Some questions :) Thanks everyone   Some questions :) Thanks everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:59 pm

lol thanks for your response first of all Smile

and wow... that's insane... lol how many pots/TE have you used to get previous 6* rewards?

That's way too much time for me to be able to use during my weeks :/ Ah well.

What do you think of Demetria as a unit? Smile I like her art, but I see that the joint double skill is a turnoff for many people. Also, would you say that she's relatively easy to get compared to previous 6* event rewards?
An wow, that's a lot of preparation. Guess I'll give up on that one Dx anyhow, thankss again Razz
Back to top Go down
hamammm

PostSubject: Re: Some questions :) Thanks everyone   Some questions :) Thanks everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Ahh, that sounds good too. Ah well, hopefully a new grinding event will come out soon for an easier 6* to add to my team :)And yeah, I was thinking Lumiere wasn't that good based on that D speed as well, but was wondering if her arena skill was any good. Guess I'll just buy more personal TE and pots with my hero points :)Also, sorry about the horrible typing on my most recent post: I was eating ice cream at the same time so it made me take a long time to respond and jumbled all my typing at the same time -.-

On a side note: I see lots of people selling both MLB and f versions of units with a significant difference in price at times. If I were to buy, say, a Magnus f and compared it to a Magnus MLB, how much would the price range? Or does this differ for every different unit? Is there a general % markup people have for maxed out units?
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

PostSubject: Re: Some questions :) Thanks everyone   Some questions :) Thanks everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:38 pm

It will be hard to find a fresh Magnus but the difference between fresh and MLB is usually 15-20 maybe more/less depending on unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some questions :) Thanks everyone   Some questions :) Thanks everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some questions :) Thanks everyone
Page 1 of 1