Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Ohhh. That's probably why. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:07 pm

aszutai wrote:
EvolutionIsReal wrote:
sorry to repeat but i think my question got missed Smile

im considering my first $$$ purchase.
can anyone tell me which is the best use of my money as far as premium mega box vs series box?
thanks in advance for your input!

My personal advice is don't gamble with boxes, you'll most likely end up being disappointed. Instead slowly put moba coins into the game and use that money to help you win an event prize you really want. At that point whatever card you get out of the boxes will just be bonus to you.

Again, personal opinion Razz

Of course, you'll be around $1500-$2000 out of pocket, should you choose to go after the event 6* mostly. But honestly, if you go this path, at least you'll be unlikely to be disappointed when you guarantee your winnings while gaining some new units during your box draws.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:22 pm

how do you make your own thread?
like listing your cards and wishlist and stuff.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:37 pm

gaillardia wrote:

You go to the trading section and at the top there's a button that says create topic. That's really all there is.

You can only have one trading topic at the time, but if you edit the first post you can change the name of the thread, and anything in the first post...
Back to top Go down
Simorelly

Simorelly

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi again everybody, thanks for the last replay! Unfortunately I got only 160.000 BT points playing a lot of time Neutral

Some questions:
1) In "Normal" card pack my friend told me that he found Percival. Is it possible? Are there some %? Ex. 80%1* 19%2* 1%3*?

2) Same question using the premium ticket. Also, Is there a possibility to find 1* and 6* stars with them?

3) Generally, is the deploy cost an information that tells the power of cards with the same number of stars? Ex. Lucy < Harvine?

Sorry again for my bad english and thank you!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Simorelly wrote:
Hi again everybody, thanks for the last replay! Unfortunately I got only 160.000 BT points playing a lot of time Neutral

Some questions:
1) In "Normal" card pack my friend told me that he found Percival. Is it possible? Are there some %? Ex. 80%1* 19%2* 1%3*?

2) Same question using the premium ticket. Also, Is there a possibility to find 1* and 6* stars with them?

3) Generally, is the deploy cost an information that tells the power of cards with the same number of stars? Ex. Lucy < Harvine?

Sorry again for my bad english and thank you!

Only 160k BT? That's a shame to hear... :<

Anyway, to answer your questions:

1) If you're talking about brave card packs, yes it is possible to draw 3* units from them but it is considered a rare chance draw. I was lucky enough to draw 2 3* from it once one after the other, but I doubt my luck actually affected that....

2) No, you can feel glad that you won't draw a 1* from premium tickets, but there's still the chance to get 2*s & 3*s from them. Getting a 6* from premium tickets is considered legendarily rare, and there are rumours saying 5*s are possible but I would considere it a rare chance as well. They have released 4* Plus tickets which is considered to increase your chances of getting 4*s, 5*s, & 6*s and hopefully more of those will be released through the events.

3) Most times the 'deploy cost' you mentioned is reflective of how high the unit's stats can reach. The higher the number, the stronger the unit is considered to be. However, there are a few units out there whose stats shine way over than the normal yet hold a low deploy cost. Deploy cost isn't affected by star rank though.
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:09 pm

predator852 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:

You go to the trading section and at the top there's a button that says create topic. That's really all there is.

You can only have one trading topic at the time, but if you edit the first post you can change the name of the thread, and anything in the first post...

ok thanks predator852!
so only one thread? ok, and another question, is there no way of receiving a notification that someone has responded to your post/thread etc?

or do you have to come back manually and look for it? for example i had to go click on the last page of this thread in order to check that my query has been answered or not.. thanks in advance!

oh and what's bumping? i know i'll be a big thorn in your side coz i'm new to forums and have a TON of Q's that need some A's!!
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:14 pm

gaillardia wrote:
predator852 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:

ok thanks predator852!
so only one thread? ok, and another question, is there no way of receiving a notification that someone has responded to your post/thread etc?

or do you have to come back manually and look for it? for example i had to go click on the last page of this thread in order to check that my query has been answered or not.. thanks in advance!

emails come right to my phone! idk if there's another way, I just used my gmail to sign up and it emails you everytime someone responds...
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:34 pm

predator852 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:
predator852 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:

ok thanks predator852!

emails come right to my phone! idk if there's another way, I just used my gmail to sign up and it emails you everytime someone responds...

If you scroll right down to the bottom of the page of the trading thread, and click on "Watch this topic for replies", you should receive an email or 2 you've entered in your profile of all replies to that topic.
Not sure if there's any other settings that need to be done, but that should work fine.
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:40 pm

thnx predator and memphiskite! could you also explain the bumping? i see a lot in other forums.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:51 pm

gaillardia wrote:

thnx predator and memphiskite! could you also explain the bumping? i see a lot in other forums.

Since you're not allowed to recreate another thread in the trading sub-forum, the only thing you can do to get your topic noticed is to post the word 'bump' or anything else within your thread to push it to the top.

Just post bump.

That's it.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:09 pm

memphiskite wrote:
gaillardia wrote:

Since you're not allowed to recreate another thread in the trading sub-forum, the only thing you can do to get your topic noticed is to post the word 'bump' or anything else within your thread to push it to the top.

Just post bump.

That's it.

Threads are sorted by last reply. The threads at the top of the trading center are the ones with the most recent reply. By "bumping" you reply to your own thread to bring it to the top of the trading center. "Bump" is just a common thing to type for this, but in theory you could reply with anything and the effect is the same.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:10 pm

I've finally finished maxing 4 4* and am still working on others. My question is, with arena coming up soon, is it worth it to trade these maxed 4* for a fresh 5* now? I'm not sure I would have the time to max more 4* in time for arena
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:26 am

themadmanazn wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
gaillardia wrote:

Just post bump.

That's it.

Threads are sorted by last reply. The threads at the top of the trading center are the ones with the most recent reply. By "bumping" you reply to your own thread to bring it to the top of the trading center. "Bump" is just a common thing to type for this, but in theory you could reply with anything and the effect is the same.

thanks a lot for the info!!
i will no doubt come here again for more questions in the near (very near) future!
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:35 am

I have a question about the ally availability:

Allies can be called during 1 hour since their last login, am I right? (1 hour if they are currently logged). But I have noticed that sometimes it is 30 minutes, no matter if they are online. I would like someone explain me briefly how that works exactly (I have searched this on the forum but have not found the question, if it was posted before sorry).
Back to top Go down
sengakae
☆☆
sengakae

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 am

I have a question about attacking other players. I noticed recently I have been attacked countless times a day, whereas before I would rarely get attacked at all. My question is does something affect how frequently you appear on other player's attack search list?
Back to top Go down
Simorelly

Simorelly

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:36 am

memphiskite wrote:

1) If you're talking about brave card packs, yes it is possible to draw 3* units from them but it is considered a rare chance draw. I was lucky enough to draw 2 3* from it once one after the other, but I doubt my luck actually affected that....

2) No, you can feel glad that you won't draw a 1* from premium tickets, but there's still the chance to get 2*s & 3*s from them. Getting a 6* from premium tickets is considered legendarily rare, and there are rumours saying 5*s are possible but I would considere it a rare chance as well. They have released 4* Plus tickets which is considered to increase your chances of getting 4*s, 5*s, & 6*s and hopefully more of those will be released through the events.

3) Most times the 'deploy cost' you mentioned is reflective of how high the unit's stats can reach. The higher the number, the stronger the unit is considered to be. However, there are a few units out there whose stats shine way over than the normal yet hold a low deploy cost. Deploy cost isn't affected by star rank though.

Thank you so much for the replay!

and the others Razz :

1) I notice that much more are the opened brave card packs in a series, much more are the possibilities to find higher stars. Is this correct? (You also told me that you find two 3* one after the other) Is there a formula about this?

2) "about 3)": in this way I can say that Avril(25) is less good than Gleb(30), right? Aren't 30 too much for Helmut?

3) I have a monster card called Kappa. I never seen this monster. I finished the story quests so it's strange... Where is it?

4) About those 4* tickets, Is it possible to get them as rewards?

Thanks again everbody

Back to top Go down
ItsMeDomLee

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:56 am

I have a question about trading. When I open a trade window it only allows me to select 5 items from my own inventory, cards or items. How do I add items from the person I want to trade with? How is it a 'trade' if the system is a 'gift'? And yes both parties are over level 30.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:12 am

ItsMeDomLee wrote:
I have a question about trading. When I open a trade window it only allows me to select 5 items from my own inventory, cards or items. How do I add items from the person I want to trade with? How is it a 'trade' if the system is a 'gift'? And yes both parties are over level 30.

Here's how the trading system works:

- Player A selects the items that will be traded and initiates trade with Player B.
- Player B replies to trade with items from her/his own inventory.
- Player A then receives Player B's offer, and completes trade.
- IMPORTANT NOTES: until Player A completes the trade, no items change hands. However, all items engaged into the trading process are "locked" and their respective owners can't access them unless one of the players cancels the trade. If one of the players cancels, the locked items are returned to the inbox of their respective owners.
Back to top Go down
ItsMeDomLee

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
ItsMeDomLee wrote:

Here's how the trading system works:

- Player A selects the items that will be traded and initiates trade with Player B.
- Player B replies to trade with items from her/his own inventory.
- Player A then receives Player B's offer, and completes trade.
- IMPORTANT NOTES: until Player A completes the trade, no items change hands. However, all items engaged into the trading process are "locked" and their respective owners can't access them unless one of the players cancels the trade. If one of the players cancels, the locked items are returned to the inbox of their respective owners.

Thanks for the reply. That seems like a super odd system of trading... What's wrong with the traditional method?
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:20 am

Simorelly wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

Thank you so much for the replay!

and the others Razz :

1) I notice that much more are the opened brave card packs in a series, much more are the possibilities to find higher stars. Is this correct? (You also told me that you find two 3* one after the other) Is there a formula about this?

2) "about 3)": in this way I can say that Avril(25) is less good than Gleb(30), right? Aren't 30 too much for Helmut?

3) I have a monster card called Kappa. I never seen this monster. I finished the story quests so it's strange... Where is it?

4) About those 4* tickets, Is it possible to get them as rewards?

Thanks again everbody

1) I have no idea what you're talking about...because brave card packs only cost brave points, statistcally more are opened, raising the amount of 3* cards you get. And because there are no 4/5/6* cards you have a higher chance of getting a 3*...

2) let me explain deploy costs in more depth. Whenever you star a quest, you have a certain number of deploy point. I.E. 60. So if you have 30 cost units, you will only be able to put them down at first. If you have 4 15 cost untts, you can put all of them down. DC regenerates overtime during the quest. So the lower the DC, the more units you can place faster. Because if this, a geneal trend is that higher DC+higher stats, to warrent such a DC, but this is not always the case. So avril might be better than Gleb, or she might not. you have to look at max stats.

3) Kappas are a new monster we just got like early December. I think their kinda cute but they still suck as monsters...

4) So far, 4* plus tickets have only been given as event rewards and now, in 22 days, you can get one if you fill your bingo card!
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 am

ItsMeDomLee wrote:

Thanks for the reply. That seems like a super odd system of trading... What's wrong with the traditional method?

I'm not sure what you call the traditional method. This system, however, ensures that both parties get what they have agreed upon. This way, you're sure that unless the player you're trading with sends the item(s) you want, they're not getting your items either. It avoids the case in which someone sends items and gets nothing in return (what you called a "gift" system) or not what was agreed upon.
Back to top Go down
exia02

exia02

PostSubject: Recruitment questions   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:48 am

How many SSL and/or SSS does it take to recruit a 6* monster?!!
Back to top Go down
xCzl

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:48 am

Hello, can i ask between the 3 new 5* romance of the 3 kingdom's cards, which one is the best?

Also, comparing poison with slow, any idea which one is better?

Sorry for this noobie question ><
Back to top Go down
Dekaden

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:54 am

exia02 wrote:
How many SSL and/or SSS does it take to recruit a 6* monster?!!

It is not 100% science. There is already a thread for this by the way. In short you have to pay attention to Mina's phrase. If you get extremely high then your still around 80% and still have a Chance to fail. I had lvl95 antiope fail with 7L and 300S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next