Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

Got questions? Ask here! Empty
PostSubject: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi everyone!

When playing Fantasica you may end up with random questions you don't know the answer to. So that we don't have a ton of random threads with small questions cluttering up the forum, I thought it'd be nice to have this thread instead. Ask any small questions you may have here, and someone will point you to the answer to the best of their abilities!

While you're here, here's a few useful links:
- if you just started playing Fantasica, be sure to check out the "Getting Started in Fantasica Without Spending Money" guide
- a random collection of tips for beginners, or the "what I wish I had known when I first started" thread
- the IGN wiki,which has images of cards, their max stats, and other useful information
- and our own sub-forum Fantasica Encyclopedia, which has a variety of guides for your perusal

[[Note: Occasionally threads may be merged into this thread if it is decided they don't stand alone as a topic.]]

Last edited by clocksprocket on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
memxaleph

memxaleph

PostSubject: Where/how do I obtain a Harpy monster card?   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:47 am

Still kinda new, but I want a Harpy monster! I looked around the forums and the wiki, and I must be missing it. Where/how do I obtain one?

Thanks in advance. c:
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:40 am

Hey there! Harpy is a 3* monster card and as such can be obtained in a few ways:

- a very very very slim rare chance of getting it from a brave pack
- from a box

Otherwise you can look around and see if anyone is trading/selling one. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
memxaleph

memxaleph

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Cool, thanks! *_*
Back to top Go down
Sgtblein

Sgtblein

PostSubject: Can u get cards....   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm

more than 3* withou paying actual money?i cant use paypal so no money,no honney >.>
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Well, sure. I've gotten a 4* from a free premium ticket. And you can trade luna, items, and cards, so it's quite possible to get 4*s and 5*s that way, it just takes a bit longer than paying $$$ and getting cards in a box. And events give out prizes as well -- for example the last event had a 4* reward for completing a certain number of stages.
Back to top Go down
AgitoxL

AgitoxL

PostSubject: ally unanble to help?   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:21 am

most the time, our ally will hv 24 hours remaining time for help...
but why suddenly it will change to left 1 hours remaining and then after cant select ally for helping ...
it been a day already ...

any big big know wat is going on?
please help ...
Back to top Go down
dzone23

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:00 am

typically this happens if they have not been online. once an ally goes offline, you cannot use them after an hour.

also, it is mentioned that if your ally is further along in the quests, then you would be unable to use them. This wouldn't be a problem in the future as you would have completed all of the quests available and would only be restricted by allies being online.

Best to get allies in your time zone. so that they are online when you play. Also get rid of allies that are not active. You can see the last log on time on the ally screen.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:47 am

I'll also post the short blurb I wrote in another thread:

- The first week you are in-game, you can place any of your allies whenever you want. However after a week, you will only be able to place allies that have been online within the past hour or so. It's important to get allies that typically log into the game around the same times you do!

Essentially, your newbie grace period is over.
Back to top Go down
AgitoxL

AgitoxL

PostSubject: thanks for answering my question^^   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:43 am

it really help me a lots ^^ thanks. but how to know others player time zone? have to ask where them from ...?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 pm

I really recommend just stalking players and what hours they play :p
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Haha, aside from stalking people:

- Only accept/send out ally requests to people who have been on recently around the time you usually play. This isn't a foolproof method because someone could be on at night while you're on during your morning, but it helps. (This also means you should probably not send out friend requests right before you, say, go to bed, because the people who might accept then might not really be online the same time you are!)
- Ally with someone and see how often you use them or see them on your "deployable ally" list. If you almost never see them online or don't get a chance to use them, it might be prudent to drop them for someone else. This will free up a spot for them as well!
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Other ATK Boost Skill cards?   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:03 pm

I only know of 3, Alex, Claudio, and Camille; but are there any else? and I mean higher leveled boosts such as a 5* with Female Boost.

EDIT: Also, how do you guys level your Feeders "fast" if you do at all? repeating 24-6 is painstakingly boring and slow, I mean I feed my 2* with all the 1* I get from training but only up to a certain point (after that it's not worth it..)
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Hmm, aside from those three, I don't think there's any other cards with a boost. I used to think boosts wouldn't be a good special skill until I tried them out -- and you'd be surprised. Especially because they raise ATK, which is then raised further depending on how many +x% ATK skills you've trained up.

As for feeders, I personally just do lvl 4 or 5 for my 2*s at most, which takes one or two runs through 24-6. I haven't used three or four star feeders though -- I reckon if I did, at that point I'd just buy them off someone.
e: or three 1*s to enhance a 2* to level 4, more for level 5
Back to top Go down
BrinkerBeers

BrinkerBeers

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi I have a question.... I joined after the Demon's Tower Event ended and never had a chance to try it. How do event like that work? I see they have a new one being released on the 14th. Like do they use training points? or what? Just trying to figure out what would be the best to spend my Ally Points on. Thanks in advance for any info or tips.

Beers
Back to top Go down
struesdell
Baron Von Vermin [LEGENDARY]
struesdell

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:13 pm

The Demon Tower event had a 10 minute cool down separate from your quest or battle cool downs. You could spend time elixirs to reset the cool down normally.

I think I read that the next event has something new called Elven Elixirs but I'm not sure how they work.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Army Forces Units   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi, just curious to get my hands on a couple of those cards (because one of them looks super hot in that uniform), but I want to know how much people are selling them for, but only by luna price.

Pretty much, I'm only curious about Heidemarie, Franziska & Cecilia...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
struesdell
struesdell

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:15 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Pretty much, I'm only curious about Heidemarie, Franziska & Cecilia...

Heidimarie: Easily 30 million Luna.
Franziska: Probably 15-16 million Luna.
Cecilia: People don't usually sell 6* cards for Luna. A trade is going to cost you multiple maxed 5* cards, so an equivalent value of over a hundred million Luna seems about right. silent
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Yep. Just keep in mind that prices can fluctuate as cards come out and stuff. But it's fair to say that 5*s will cost a pretty penny either way, and their prices aren't deflating any time soon.
Back to top Go down
struesdell
struesdell

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:35 pm

Does Gleb freak out everybody else too?
I get that his Japanese name was "Gu-re~-bu" which is more like "Grave", which seems to fit better. But Gleb is just a total freakshow card. Squiks me right out.

Got questions? Ask here! GlebEww
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Yes sir ree.
I had to trade him the instant I got him, too creepy, like a serial killer.

I have punched/kicked John Wayne Gacy repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
struesdell
struesdell

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:59 pm

I think I fixed it.

Got questions? Ask here! GlebBetter

(Okay this is the wrong thread for this, I'm sorry. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
DoctorCoffee

DoctorCoffee

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:09 am

...LOL

Anyway, lets try to get this back into a question and answer thing:

Where to get luna? farm 10-4/6-3/5-2? trades? sell pots/elix?

What map yields the best exp over difficultly?

What is that (P) that appears in the Inbox for Time Elixirs(P) and Potions(P)?

Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:39 am

- I like 10-4. Luna in chests is larger and bears are abundant.

- 24-6 gives the most exp per unit.

- (P) stands for Personal and means that those elixirs and potions cannot be traded from your account. They'll be used up before tradeable ones if you choose to use a potion or elixir.

That sums things up, I think. If I forgot something it's because it's 5:40am here. ):
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:25 am

Making the most of your Brave & Increase Sales % skills.
Max brave each day, get a bunch of free (via Brave points) cards, then sell those for added Luna if needed.
(or use them for enhancing)
Also a + for spamming the 6-4 Traning session - the cards that are given:
The Bear is 2* and given quite often for a 'rare' and of the other 3:
Ada
Gordon
Nils
Ada & Gordon both sell for over 1K (Gordon does once you get your sell skill up)
& Nils is possibly the cheapest cost per card when enhancing compared to other cards.
So in short if you are getting lots of Nils and thinkig 'Crap!' turn that frown upside down and think 'Awesome!" since when you go to enhance he costs less to use as an enhancer than the other cards you would be getting. cheers Postal Boy Wonder FTW! cheers

I once punched a postman, he rang twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next