Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:53 am

Should i keep my 3* monsters for defense
Or is it ok for me to use it as a feeder
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:55 am

Callanthe wrote:
Thanks for the advice! I've narrowed it down to

Partenope--slow--cost: 25--speed: D
Miriam--knockback--cost: 30--speed: D
Anton--knockback--cost:25--speed: C
Caym--slow--cost: 25--speed: D
Katherine--knockback--cost: 25--speed: C
and Scarlet--no skill--cost: 10--speed: D

Which of these would likely be best suited for arena? Not sure whether speed, skill, or cost is the most important.

At your level, ppl are not likely to kill you in 5 turns so yea, speed might not be too important. But still, for a 4* player, I suggest go for a full fast kb like Achillea, Agnes, Keith, or Fawn. Your Anton and Katherine work too, just slower with higher cost... Oh wait! Almost all of yours have high cost, go fix that!

crazyganster wrote:
is thrain getting buffed?
I think i saw a post from the trading center about him getting buff?
Not sure if this was rumor or not[center]

He will get a new skill in a far far away event.

crazyganster wrote:
Should i keep my 3* monsters for defense
Or is it ok for me to use it as a feeder

Keep troll, maybe lizardman. Feed the rest.
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:02 am

If I was goin to use my 3*s[ that no one buys pale ] as feeders how high should i lvl them to use it effectively and i really don't want to max them out.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:39 am

Callanthe wrote:
Thanks for the advice! I've narrowed it down to

Partenope--slow--cost: 25--speed: D
Miriam--knockback--cost: 30--speed: D
Anton--knockback--cost:25--speed: C
Caym--slow--cost: 25--speed: D
Katherine--knockback--cost: 25--speed: C
and Scarlet--no skill--cost: 10--speed: D

Which of these would likely be best suited for arena? Not sure whether speed, skill, or cost is the most important.

What units to use depends on how well you think your team can do in the long run. At lower level fights, most of them run to time completion so I actually think poison is a rather good skill.

Your arena team can consist of up to 5 units with a combined total deploy cost of 100 or less. I would recommend ALWAYS use 5 units. So you can see here deploy cost can be important depending on what units your team will consist of.

As for higher tier fights, speed is king. If you can hit and kill your opponents with 5-6 hits when they only get in 0-1 hits, you are in good shape.

At higher tier fights, knockback and slow are the best skills IMO. Attackboost is good if you have Camille, behaves similarly to area attack with him. Poison is not fantastic at higher tier fights.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Isylia wrote:
If I was goin to use my 3*s[ that no one buys pale ] as feeders how high should i lvl them to use it effectively and i really don't want to max them out.

a 3* will provide twice the experience as a similarly leveled 2*... for the cost of the card i find it more efficient to sell my 3*'s and buy more leveled 2*s... if you were to trade 1x 3* for 5x 2*s you would get 2.5 times more leveling power... imo a 3* really only become worth it as a feeder at level 40+

That being said I am hanging onto all of my 3* cards as i think there will be an event soon where you can turn in cards for points and I plan to use them all then.
Back to top Go down
Raredith

Raredith

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Just wonder a bit about the unit speed at all. I though a ...

S = 0
A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
E = 5

would be somekind of fixed number. But if I put Kyo as my leader, she switch to speed A. All my other units (Henry, Mary, Anne) don't change at all. So this means something like Kyo got a 2.00 and is able with speed boost 20% drop below 2.00 and switch to 1.90 wich means a A. Other units got ... let's say 3.90 and just drop to 3.12 at least u don't see any change in the letter? Someone know something about? It confuse me a bit.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Raredith wrote:
Just wonder a bit about the unit speed at all. I though a ...

S = 0
A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
E = 5

would be somekind of fixed number. But if I put Kyo as my leader, she switch to speed A. All my other units (Henry, Mary, Anne) don't change at all. So this means something like Kyo got a 2.00 and is able with speed boost 20% drop below 2.00 and switch to 1.90 wich means a A. Other units got ... let's say 3.90 and just drop to 3.12 at least u don't see any change in the letter? Someone know something about? It confuse me a bit.
Thanks.

The speed ratings (S,A,B,C,D,E) are a range of speeds. So if you place 2 units in the same spot and with the same speed ratings, they may not attack at the same speeds.

Two units may both be rated C, for example Werewolf and Keith, but Werewolf is a "high" C rating and Keith is "middle" or "low" C speed. This can be seen when you have leveled the "Speed Demon" skill. When Werewolf is placed in the lead position, Speed Demon kicks in, and Werewolf's displayed speed raises to B. If the same is done to Keith, he remains as C speed (although a faster C than he was before).

Your assessment is mostly correct, with the change that the speed rating that is displayed is not a fixed number, but a number within a fixed range.
Back to top Go down
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:51 pm

For the Colosseum events like 'den of the sin'
is it better for me to deploy anton or romanovich?
they both have a same unit cost, speed and ability. the difference is that anton has a higher land attk dmg(i think) but roma has a air attk as well so i just got little bit confused.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 pm

crazyganster wrote:
they both have a same unit cost, speed and ability. the difference is that anton has a higher land attk dmg(i think) but roma has a air attk as well so i just got little bit confused.

It depends, there is a formula. All stats are taken into consideration but the highest stat is given the most weight.
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:48 pm

From what I could figure out, the damage formula are as follows for the Sins event:
6* = (High stat + Mid stat)*~.76
5* = (High stat + Mid stat)*.9, Werewolf's damage was higher than predicted for some reason
4* = (High stat + Mid stat)*~.98. I don't have data on the 4*, but observed them hitting for almost their full highest stats.

The formula will probably change for the next event since it was different for the events preceding Sins.
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
Isylia wrote:

a 3* will provide twice the experience as a similarly leveled 2*... for the cost of the card i find it more efficient to sell my 3*'s and buy more leveled 2*s... if you were to trade 1x 3* for 5x 2*s you would get 2.5 times more leveling power... imo a 3* really only become worth it as a feeder at level 40+

That being said I am hanging onto all of my 3* cards as i think there will be an event soon where you can turn in cards for points and I plan to use them all then.

hmm i see i'll wait on that then,ty.
Back to top Go down
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:34 am

themadmanazn wrote:
crazyganster wrote:

It depends, there is a formula. All stats are taken into consideration but the highest stat is given the most weight.

you mean the guide from Dnonamus' unit strength list?
just wanted to make sure~
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:42 am

How do I go about transferring devices - anyone know? (Or adding a second account, doesn't seem to let me.. Sad)

---> I mean I think I can *hack* a way into my device (if any of you know how rooting works..) but.. not 100% sure. Rather just transfer it.

Last edited by Serotheo on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raredith

Raredith

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:11 am

larrydust wrote:
The speed ratings (S,A,B,C,D,E) are a range of speeds. So if you place 2 units in the same spot and with the same speed ratings, they may not attack at the same speeds.

Two units may both be rated C, for example Werewolf and Keith, but Werewolf is a "high" C rating and Keith is "middle" or "low" C speed. This can be seen when you have leveled the "Speed Demon" skill. When Werewolf is placed in the lead position, Speed Demon kicks in, and Werewolf's displayed speed raises to B. If the same is done to Keith, he remains as C speed (although a faster C than he was before).

Your assessment is mostly correct, with the change that the speed rating that is displayed is not a fixed number, but a number within a fixed range.

Ah, i see. Thanks for explaining. ^^
Back to top Go down
Simorelly

Simorelly

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:06 am

Hi all! I'm Italian so I will try to explain my problem as better as I can. I'm playing from 8 days and I'm at chapter 24, until now I used my allys to go on but now I can't use them. A sentence appears when I try to deploy them "Ally unavailable right now". Are two days that I have this problem and I can't complete the quests. This is bad because I can't recive points to get the new card "Santa Debbie". Please someone help me, hope to be clear. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:56 am

Simorelly wrote:
Hi all! I'm Italian so I will try to explain my problem as better as I can. I'm playing from 8 days and I'm at chapter 24, until now I used my allys to go on but now I can't use them. A sentence appears when I try to deploy them "Ally unavailable right now". Are two days that I have this problem and I can't complete the quests. This is bad because I can't recive points to get the new card "Santa Debbie". Please someone help me, hope to be clear. Thanks.

After a week grace period you may only use your allies for two hours after they log in. That is why some are unavailable.

It is best to find allies that play the same time that you do so that you can all be on together.

Edit: Welcome to the Forum hope you find us useful Smile
Back to top Go down
Cizalvin

Cizalvin

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Does anybody know how many lv. 5 2* feeders is takes to get a 4* card from lv. 1 to lv. 80? 0:
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Cizalvin wrote:
Does anybody know how many lv. 5 2* feeders is takes to get a 4* card from lv. 1 to lv. 80? 0:

Not off the top of my head, but I would check this thread out.

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t2710-card-enhance-calculator
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Overabundance of "buy TE for luna" offers, with widely different prices and no replies in the marketing section left me to wonder:
Have anyone, ever, managed to buy TE for Luna?
And if so, for how much Luna?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:51 pm

57803882 wrote:
Overabundance of "buy TE for luna" offers, with widely different prices and no replies in the marketing section left me to wonder:

25 for 1 mil each. =/
Back to top Go down
AotsukiHime

AotsukiHime

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Hi I don't know if this has been asked already but I keep noticing Monster cards acting as normal Unit cards. Such as the Mermaid suddenly being someone's leader or being used in quests... How do you change it to a normal Unit and is it worth changing them?
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:09 pm

AotsukiHime wrote:
Hi I don't know if this has been asked already but I keep noticing Monster cards acting as normal Unit cards. Such as the Mermaid suddenly being someone's leader or being used in quests... How do you change it to a normal Unit and is it worth changing them?
Once a month (or about so), there is a special short (3 day) event, when you have a chance to change some humanoid Monsters into Units. Usually for 4 or 3 star units it is absolutely not worth it - the items used to convert can be easily sold to players that want to convert their 5 or 6 star monsters, giving enough TE to buy plenty of normal 4* units with comparable (or even better) characteristics.
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:14 pm

AotsukiHime wrote:

Certain monster cards, such as the Mermaid or Stray Cat, can be "recruited" into unit cards. However, they can only be recruited during a recruitment event. These events usually appear every few weeks, usually after an event concludes in which the prizes included recruitable monsters. The last recruit event ended on December 17.

The list of monsters which can be recruited grows over time, but most are from events. Recruited monsters range from 3★ (Harpy) all the way to 6★ (Nine Tailed Fox). In order to recruit them, Soul Stones (a special event item) are needed. Lower rarity cards may only take a few stones (4★ usually require ~100 small stones), while the higher rarity cards will cost you much more (over 1000 small stones for 6★). The answer to the question of "Is it worth it?" depends on the card you are recruiting.

I hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:18 am

hey guys.. i noticed the top 10 winner duy is missing for a few events Laughing kinda miss him lol...
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:04 am

57803882 wrote:
About 2-3 weeks ago, I bought 3 TE for 900k Luna....it was like meeting a mermaid while lost at sea that I knew I would never see again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next