Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Crashing?   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm not sure if its just me but everytime I try to play the event it crashes on me either midway through a wave or a boss battle. By some miracle I've made it to floor 50 but this constant crashing is getting to me. Not to mention I even crash sometimes on regular quests. Is this just me? I know there is a thread for this but that was back in Oct. Just wondering if anyone is exp the same problems I am.

And if I can't find a fix for this problem would I be able to transfer my account to another product or will I be forced to trade everything to a new account once it reachs lvl 31?
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:49 pm

predator852 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:
predator852 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:
hi again!
is it better (once i get the te) to go for a fresh 5* or a maxed 5*?? coz i know that i won't be able to max out the 5* card with the current resources i have and it's quite difficult finding players who's selling 2* feeders at all!!

3 days of serious grinding on 2-7 can max a 5*. a week of half heartedly trying will also max a 5*. but truth be told in th current market the difference between a max 5* and it's level 1 counterpart is ~20te...

2-7? the boss battle? mhm... if that's true i'd rather go for maxed 5*... but then again i'd like to have a feel of lvlng a fresh one too... thnx!

Edit: Oh I'm currently lvling up my Xiahou Dun doing 30-6 sending just him and a couple of maxed 5-6* allies. this gives me 588 exp if i'm 100% successful. and even if i'm like 95% finish i still geet 500+
is this a good strategy? right now he's lvl 58 and i think he gets like 10-15 xp... not too sure but around that margin.

2-7 gives 307 exp every minute. So in the time it takes you to watch your unit get 588exp on 30-6 you could have already gotten 614 on 2-7.

and then the time you were waiting for the cooldown to end on 30-6, you could have actually gotten 900exp on 2-7 Smile

hmm, but that's if i'm really active and staying on playing. i think 30-6 is ok if i'm doing other things while playing too. for example i'm watching a tv series and i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna spend every minute with my phone...
but if i am than i'll take the 2-7 option. thanks for the statistics!!
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Hey not sure if I should ask this here or bring it up in the trading center but I want to get my first 5* and Im just wondering if it makes more sense to trade like 4 maxed 4*s for a 5* or sell 4*s for TE and then buy a 5*.

Im not sure what I should get yet because as a free player, I feel like this could be my one shot at a 5*, at least for a while, so I want to be determined on a certain one. if that makes sense.

any advice on getting a 5* is appreciated =]
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
Hey not sure if I should ask this here or bring it up in the trading center but I want to get my first 5* and Im just wondering if it makes more sense to trade like 4 maxed 4*s for a 5* or sell 4*s for TE and then buy a 5*.

Im not sure what I should get yet because as a free player, I feel like this could be my one shot at a 5*, at least for a while, so I want to be determined on a certain one. if that makes sense.

any advice on getting a 5* is appreciated =]

Uhh, look through like the last 3 pages on this thread, that question has been addressed in a couple diffferent ways recently!
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Silvermoon wrote:
I'm not sure if its just me but everytime I try to play the event it crashes on me either midway through a wave or a boss battle. By some miracle I've made it to floor 50 but this constant crashing is getting to me. Not to mention I even crash sometimes on regular quests. Is this just me? I know there is a thread for this but that was back in Oct. Just wondering if anyone is exp the same problems I am.

And if I can't find a fix for this problem would I be able to transfer my account to another product or will I be forced to trade everything to a new account once it reachs lvl 31?

You can log into the same account on different devices (assuming the new device has not had another account registered to it already).
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Silvermoon wrote:

You can log into the same account on different devices (assuming the new device has not had another account registered to it already).

Thank you! Time to transfer to my Google Nexus =]
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 pm

predator852 wrote:

Uhh, look through like the last 3 pages on this thread, that question has been addressed in a couple diffferent ways recently!

lol thanks sorry, I really think someone should like compile all the questions asked on here and make a FAQ or something. maybe not during an event though XD

when i first registered for this forum this thread had like 40 pages maybe? and i read them all lol no time to read another like 22.. lol
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:47 pm

bleachcosplay wrote:
Just to verify, the battle seasoned skills states that my unit skill boosts need to be at lvl. 10.
By unit skill boost, do they mean Firebreather, Web Spinner, Titan Fist, Seal of Archangels, and Snake Eater?
Or do they mean Speed Demon and Border Warrior?

Ive been wondering this^ myself.. but i think its irebreather, Web Spinner, Titan Fist, Seal of Archangels, and Snake Eater
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:41 am

gaillardia wrote:
hmm, but that's if i'm really active and staying on playing. i think 30-6 is ok if i'm doing other things while playing too. for example i'm watching a tv series and i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna spend every minute with my phone...
but if i am than i'll take the 2-7 option. thanks for the statistics!!

If you want to do a 5 minute quest, it might be a better idea to do 24-6. It has 585 exp. points, which is slightly less than 588, however, you get 50 ally points in 24-6, where as you get 40 ally points in 30-6.
In my opinion, 10 ally points will be much more important, unless you've already maxed every single skill.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:43 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:
Just to verify, the battle seasoned skills states that my unit skill boosts need to be at lvl. 10.
By unit skill boost, do they mean Firebreather, Web Spinner, Titan Fist, Seal of Archangels, and Snake Eater?
Or do they mean Speed Demon and Border Warrior?

Ive been wondering this^ myself.. but i think its irebreather, Web Spinner, Titan Fist, Seal of Archangels, and Snake Eater

Thanks. I thought the same thing. I just wanted to verify with someone else, just in case.
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:22 am

mhm... that is true.. guess i'll change to 24-6 then!
oh and any methods of aquiring a good sum of luna apart from battling??
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:27 am

sorry if this has been asked/discussed somewhere recently but are the monsters from valhalla recruitable and become human? how did i miss that.. lol

and @gaillardia- you can always sell things, free players like me will buy TE for like 350k-1 mil luna lol
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:36 am

gaillardia wrote:
mhm... that is true.. guess i'll change to 24-6 then!
oh and any methods of aquiring a good sum of luna apart from battling??
Training generally gives a good amount of luna. 10-4 might not be the best for luna, but it's pretty good. Quests and event can also increase your luna overtime.
Brokenluckx3 wrote:
sorry if this has been asked/discussed somewhere recently but are the monsters from valhalla recruitable and become human? how did i miss that.. lol
All the monsters from Valhalla are recruitable and do become human...well, humanish.

Here is the japanese wiki link:
http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%c5%be%c0%b86
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:14 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:

and @gaillardia- you can always sell things, free players like me will buy TE for like 350k-1 mil luna lol

haha, i'm one of those free players too!! but i don't have enough luna to buy a good amount of TE..... so sad.......

and i went to the jp wiki that you posted in the halls of valhalla thread and Sleipnir looks rather decent!!!
i'd like her to be my first 5*! any suggestions??

bleachcosplay wrote:
Training generally gives a good amount of luna. 10-4 might not be the best for luna, but it's pretty good. Quests and event can also increase your luna overtime.

mhm.. but how do people get like 7mil?? i think it's a long process if i continue to do quests and stuff as i never seem to reach 3mil without having to spend a bit....
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:38 am

gaillardia wrote:

mhm.. but how do people get like 7mil?? i think it's a long process if i continue to do quests and stuff as i never seem to reach 3mil without having to spend a bit....
I have my luna banked in various amounts but if i had to guess id say i have about 4-5 mil
I just try to never let my TP fill for too long and even if im training 1-5 the luna stil seems to add up quickly!
I find it so funny though that the currency of the game has almost no value.. its like oh another 10,000 gone from a loosing battle.. whatever lol

i wish the 'shop' sold something for luna. even if it was crazy like 1 TE for 2mil, at least id have something to buy..
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:41 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
gaillardia wrote:

I have my luna banked in various amounts but if i had to guess id say i have about 4-5 mil
I just try to never let my TP fill for too long and even if im training 1-5 the luna stil seems to add up quickly!
I find it so funny though that the currency of the game has almost no value.. its like oh another 10,000 gone from a loosing battle.. whatever lol

i wish the 'shop' sold something for luna. even if it was crazy like 1 TE for 2mil, at least id have something to buy..

Yes!! i've literally never bought any 4* above cards with luna... the only thing it's good for is buying 1* 2* and 3* feeders.. and TE.
i think when i started ppl buy te for just 200k i think it was before Black Dragon castle event.

-------

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3336
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40