Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
zealisee

zealisee

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:46 am

Silly question!
How many cards come in a box? Is it just one? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
FuwaMahiro

FuwaMahiro

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:07 am

aubade888 wrote:
There are time elixirs with a (p) that aren't tradable, and there are other time elixirs that are. The ones that you can trade are very valuable. They are the most highly valued in game currency. To get 4 star cards you can sometimes get them for 300k luna, but most of the time on the forum you pay 1-2 time elixirs. Then when you level up and maxout the cards you can get 10 exlirs for them and begin to save up for a 5 star card.

Edit: I think that potions are usually valued as half of a time elixir.

oh i see, thanks for the help =D lol i have like 12 of the tradable TE and 1tradable pot...
Back to top Go down
Lit0fied

Lit0fied

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:36 am

Please Help! I am 100% blocked out of game. I have pulled my battery twice, tried starting from "my apps" within the playstore, instead of using icons, about 10 times... it goes through prepare/launch and then blackscreen.... w inactive mobage icon in corner. So Annoyed
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:39 am

Lit0fied wrote:
Please Help! I am 100% blocked out of game. I have pulled my battery twice, tried starting from "my apps" within the playstore, instead of using icons, about 10 times... it goes through prepare/launch and then blackscreen.... w inactive mobage icon in corner. So Annoyed

I am not super familiar with Android, but just from a trouble shooting point of view, have you tried on a different Android device?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:40 am

Can Android and iOS folks play together or are they on separate servers?
Back to top Go down
Lit0fied

Lit0fied

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:43 am

I don't have another device
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:20 pm

themadmanazn wrote:

1. 2* aren't very useful in the end. I tend to enhance my 2* units with 17 x 1* units to get them to level 10. Then I just hold onto them until I want to enhance a 4* or 5* and use those level 10 2* units.

I actually still hold onto Jane just because of her low cost, long range, and knockback, I use her when attacking players some times.

2. TEs are useful because during events, even 8 minutes can be a long time if you are trying to rush to the top ranks.
Thanks for the answer =]
Its kinda funny because between then and now i pouted and then sacrificed all my 2*s,except Jane =P

I suppose the TE thing makes sense, i feel like i'll never get a good rank in any event Sad lol

I'd also like to just laugh at this for a sec,
themadmanazn wrote:

Time elixirs are an easy currency to buy rare cards like 5*/6* units from other players.
What about trying to get and save like 200 TE for a good card is "easy"!? lolol Rolling Eyes Razz

I do have more questions though,
1. How much do the sin chips help? (lol reminds me of sun chips)
It just says "you feel stronger" but 2. how much does it affect things?
3. do they like stack, or would that just be a waste?
and 4. is there a training level that has a high drop for them or is that random?
5. Ive seen people with all 3 stats at the same number, how is that possible?

Last edited by Brokenluckx3 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Can Android and iOS folks play together or are they on separate servers?
They play together =]
Back to top Go down
royvanewijk

royvanewijk

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Where does WW stand for?
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:15 pm

royvanewijk wrote:
Where does WW stand for?

If it is referring to a card, 5* Werewolf from the Halloween event.
Back to top Go down
luvcreamsoda

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:00 pm

I'm constantly getting attacked by this one player, but when I try to attack him, I get a message saying that I can no longer attack this user at this time, what can I do?
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:37 pm

I read somewhere it increases the chance of success with a monster card of a soul stone working if their level is higher. Is this true? Also when will the soul stone event be?
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Leveling a monster does raise its chances of success slightly, or to phrase it differently, it takes fewer stones to reach the same chance. It's a visible difference but minor enough that I wouldn't go crazy with leveling, since those levels will be wiped away upon reincarnation.

The soul stone event will probably be next week after Den of Sin.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:41 pm

brokenchicken wrote:
Leveling a monster does raise its chances of success slightly, or to phrase it differently, it takes fewer stones to reach the same chance. It's a visible difference but minor enough that I wouldn't go crazy with leveling, since those levels will be wiped away upon reincarnation.

The soul stone event will probably be next week after Den of Sin.

Thanks!

I was trying to decide between leveling a 4 star and getting money for a 5 star sooner, or increasing the chance of getting a hero out of monster card.
Back to top Go down
Miniature

Miniature

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:14 am

New here with the whole enhancement process.

For example if I have a level 3 unit and I used it as a feeder for another unit, does the EXP in the level 3 unit transfer unto my other unit? If so, how much of the EXP from my level 3 unit will be transferred over to my new unit.

Also does the rarity of the card increase the EXP gain when used for feeding?

And lastly, is it advisable or recommended to level your feeders before using them as feeders? If so what level should I get them to before used for feeding?
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:40 am

Miniature wrote:

For example if I have a level 3 unit and I used it as a feeder for another unit, does the EXP in the level 3 unit transfer unto my other unit? If so, how much of the EXP from my level 3 unit will be transferred over to my new unit.

And lastly, is it advisable or recommended to level your feeders before using them as feeders? If so what level should I get them to before used for feeding?

The rarity and level do play a part in how much exp you get from enhancing. I'm not sure about the exact %, but I think you get a pretty large percent.

The two main strategies I've read are farming 10-4 and feeding 3x 1* units to the 2* bears, then feeding a full inventory of level 4 bears to a low level unit. The other strategy is to simply feed all your 1* and 2* feeders to a single 2*, then feed that one card to a higher level unit. The luna cost goes up with the level of the card you're enhancing, so the second method saves you a lot of luna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Miniature

Miniature

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:55 am

Kadaan wrote:
Miniature wrote:

The rarity and level do play a part in how much exp you get from enhancing. I'm not sure about the exact %, but I think you get a pretty large percent.

The two main strategies I've read are farming 10-4 and feeding 3x 1* units to the 2* bears, then feeding a full inventory of level 4 bears to a low level unit. The other strategy is to simply feed all your 1* and 2* feeders to a single 2*, then feed that one card to a higher level unit. The luna cost goes up with the level of the card you're enhancing, so the second method saves you a lot of luna.

Sorry but I don't quite understand the mechanics. So why does the second method save more luna? And for the second method, how many feeders should I feed the 2* before feeding it to my main card.

Also is it okay to us a 3* as a feeder for my 4* card?
Back to top Go down
royvanewijk

royvanewijk

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:02 am

I don't know if it's referring to a card but WereWolf makes sense xD
Back to top Go down
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Tomoya85kun

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:34 pm

at the moment... i'm looking for 5*'s that are very good, around the 15-20 point cost... but I just don't know wat's the minimum of the te value or luna value if anyone takes luna these days ^ ^; I don't buy any te, i just try and get it from the events here and there and I don't really spend much on it... some help would be great :3
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:22 am

Tomoya85kun wrote:
at the moment... i'm looking for 5*'s that are very good, around the 15-20 point cost... but I just don't know wat's the minimum of the te value or luna value if anyone takes luna these days ^ ^; I don't buy any te, i just try and get it from the events here and there and I don't really spend much on it... some help would be great :3

I seriously doubt you can get a 5* for Luna. You could maybe get Fiona for a couple of millions, if someone is willing to sell her for Luna, but otherwise you will need TE.

After Fiona (whose stats a barely better than those of a good 4*), the most affordable 5*'s are the Dream Breakers - Rem, Hrwm and Sogno. They're usually sold at 25-35 TE's (depending on level and seller).

Otherwise, the prices of 5* units depends on their rarity, stats and artwork. Prices vary a lot, you need to research the cards that you want. A good way is to ask for price checks in the dedicated thread of the Trading section.
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Just wondering what are the chances of making a monster into a unit?
Back to top Go down
manabe

manabe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:47 am

Did general price of max 4* lower from 20 to 10?

Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:33 am

manabe wrote:

Unfortunatelly, yes. I've seen them sold for even less. I haven't put much effort into leveling my 4*s because of this.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:03 pm

wildfire116 wrote:
Just wondering what are the chances of making a monster into a unit?

Depends on the level of the monster and how many large and small soul stones you are using.
Back to top Go down
manabe

manabe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Despoted wrote:
manabe wrote:

Unfortunatelly, yes. I've seen them sold for even less. I haven't put much effort into leveling my 4*s because of this.

know why they dropped?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next