Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:09 pm

manabe wrote:
Despoted wrote:
manabe wrote:
Did general price of max 4* lower from 20 to 10?

Unfortunatelly, yes. I've seen them sold for even less. I haven't put much effort into leveling my 4*s because of this.

know why they dropped?

From what I have heard, it is not so much the price of 4*s and 5*'s dropping, more like the value of a TE rising. There are apparently less TEs in the economy causing a TE to be worth more (or cards worth less, depending how you look at it).
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:47 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
manabe wrote:
Despoted wrote:
manabe wrote:

Unfortunatelly, yes. I've seen them sold for even less. I haven't put much effort into leveling my 4*s because of this.

know why they dropped?

From what I have heard, it is not so much the price of 4*s and 5*'s dropping, more like the value of a TE rising. There are apparently less TEs in the economy causing a TE to be worth more (or cards worth less, depending how you look at it).

The good thing is that during the training event, and during the next recruitment event, and for a short while after because DoS injected so many tradeable te into the market, the value of TE will be up!
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Just fought with my ally in the PVP event, and wondered - if he (or I) had no other allies, would we have to fight our own leaders?
Back to top Go down
Split8Infinity

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:39 pm

predator852 wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:
manabe wrote:
Despoted wrote:
manabe wrote:

know why they dropped?

The good thing is that during the training event, and during the next recruitment event, and for a short while after because DoS injected so many tradeable te into the market, the value of TE will be up!

You also have to take supply and demand into account. There are a ton more people playing this game now than previous events, and the vast majority of those people just have 4*s and are maxing them like crazy in order to get TE. So many more 4*s are for sale with only slightly more demand than before.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Is it possible to draw higher than 4* from a ticket?
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:52 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Is it possible to draw higher than 4* from a ticket?

You're referring to Premium Ticket I suppose? Yes, my friend has drawn a 5* Bernhard from it.
Back to top Go down
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Anyone know what quests/training missions are good to do for Luna nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Sethala wrote:

Same as always; training 10-4 and sell your 2* bears as feeders. Nothing else even comes close.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
FinalWarri0r

FinalWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:22 pm

So I've been playing for about 3 days now and I'm at the point where I just about have a Max 5*, Sarah, and a bunch of 4*s. Now I'm trying to decide what to do now. Should I try to get a few good 5* Cards first or should I just start saving for a 6* now?

I guess what I'm asking is, is it better to have 1 really good card (a 6*) or an overall good "team" (a few 5*)?
Back to top Go down
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:31 am

Kadaan wrote:
Sethala wrote:

Same as always; training 10-4 and sell your 2* bears as feeders. Nothing else even comes close.

Figured as much (found someone willing to pay up to 15K per 2*), but I'm curious where all that money comes from. Obviously, the person I'm selling the units to doesn't earn money by selling their own units to someone else...
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:39 am

57803882 wrote:
Just fought with my ally in the PVP event, and wondered - if he (or I) had no other allies, would we have to fight our own leaders?

That happened with my allies before, he fought me and summoned my leader at the same time. So there were two copies of her at that battle XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:18 pm

This more of a forum question rather than a Fanta question. Is there a way to search posts? When I do a search, it only seems to look for key words in the thread title, not within posts. If we could search posts it would make searching the trade section actually useful.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:24 pm

FinalWarri0r wrote:
So I've been playing for about 3 days now and I'm at the point where I just about have a Max 5*, Sarah, and a bunch of 4*s. Now I'm trying to decide what to do now. Should I try to get a few good 5* Cards first or should I just start saving for a 6* now?

I guess what I'm asking is, is it better to have 1 really good card (a 6*) or an overall good "team" (a few 5*)?

I would suggest getting 3 good 5* units: melee, magic and missile (at least one top teir 5* like sheryl, joc, lil, ww, diane...) before saving for a 6*. This will help you a lot as you farm up for a 6* and these units can also, if they are good, help you in trading for your fist 6*. I have a bunch of 5* units now but I still used 1 or 2 4*s in my arena team, so they will still have some use. I am just now going to focus on getting a 6* card... hopeful going for 3rd teir. Keep in mind that some 5*'s, the top teir ones, have higher dps than the lowest teir 6*'s. If you sell your maxed 5*'s for TE and use that TE to trade for a 6* you will most likely end up with a much better deal than if you tried to add the value of that 5* into the deal and if your smart about what 5*s you buy you will not lose your TE net worth as you trade.

One great way to get TE and more 5*s is to save up TE and buy a 5* event card on day 2 or 3 after the craze has gone down, then max it in one day if you can (about 200 lv 6, 2*'s and 1mil lun should do the trick), then trade that maxed 5* for 2 level ones or 1 level one and as much TE as you can get. If you end up with an extra event 5* you should be able to trade it up for a top teir 5* without spending too much... as long as your are quicker than the devaluation of the card. During the Princess card packs i was able to max out and sell a maxed 5* for 2 level 1's 3 times ^^ I then used a maxed princess to get a db and did the same thing again. By the end of that event the dbs were so devalued i was able to get 2 rems and 1 hrwm for one maxed rem(3x 5*'s for 1 maxed 5*)... not that the 6 db's i ended up with are worth more than the Kyo i traded ^^, so just be prepared for the next special card packs.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:32 pm

So what are the cheapest 6* units for melee, magic, and missile (other than Alex) and how much TE do they generally cost currently?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Sethala wrote:
Kadaan wrote:
Sethala wrote:

Figured as much (found someone willing to pay up to 15K per 2*), but I'm curious where all that money comes from. Obviously, the person I'm selling the units to doesn't earn money by selling their own units to someone else...

10-4 chests drops gold in 3,500, 15,000 and 60,000 so doing that alone nets you a lot.

Also Boss fights during events drop a lot of gold... and once you've leveled all your skills you really dont have much to spend luna on.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:43 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
So what are the cheapest 6* units for melee, magic, and missile (other than Alex) and how much TE do they generally cost currently?

Right now... and keep in mind that the market has been super crazy and very up and down lately and this is based on my own observations so not to be stated as real market price:

missle
Alex - 200te
Able - 300te

Mele
Charles - 300te

Magic
Doro - 350-400te

for Able or charles you could probably get ither one for say a maxed WW (150ish te), Lily (100ish te), one other in this range and 50te... as an example. everyone values cards differently so those numbers will be greatly disputed for sure.

Last edited by Ghost_Star on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Alistar30

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:50 pm

What is the "gold" on the forum for?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Alistar30 wrote:
What is the "gold" on the forum for?

The Gold Shop Very Happy https://fantasica.forumotion.com/f14-gold-shop
Back to top Go down
UgotLickinsBra

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi i have a question is there any possibilities to re-register my iphone to the game? Because i cant register it again because i forgot u only can do it twice. The second one i tried it on is on my ipad. I cant do trades and receive items from inbox. Please help. Im new in this game. But addicted already lol.
Back to top Go down
kotobaasobid

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:08 am

I believe you have to email silicon about that, but if you're still new why not avoid the hassle and just use a new account on your iphone?
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:09 am

How many cards you get in premium box and mega premium box?
Back to top Go down
vmaester

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:29 am

Can anyone that has bought the 100 mobacoin Premium starter cardpack tell me if its worth it. I finally have enough from the free coin for apps offers and i wanted to know if i should get it or if i should hoard the coins for a megabox or something Razz
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 am

Gotten a 4* out of that and so did my bf and sis. Not sure bout the rate of it tho.
Back to top Go down
King of Flames

King of Flames

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:18 am

whenever I look at one of my ally's profile, through mine, my game freezes. Anyone know whats going on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next