Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SCracer

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Floor 10/60: Hera
_____ Unit
Melee: D
Missile: B
Magic: D

Floor 20/70: Otrere
_____ Unit
Melee: C
Missile: D
Magic: B

Floor 30/80: Melanippe
_____ Unit
Melee: B

Floor 40/90: Antiope
_____ Unit
Magic: C

Floor 50: Penthesilea
_____ Unit

Floor 100: Hippolyte
_____ Unit

OK i hope someone can take a moment and explain something for me, i understand that the higher the letter, the higher their defense, and do know the units have icons that represent which damage type they are, but what i don't understand is which type they are using while fighting a boss, for instance, i am currently on Lap 2 Floor 40 and barely scratched the boss with units doing 33k, 30k, 28k, 25k with their melee damage. Is their melee/air/sea damage erellevent and just matters on which type of damage they are? or how should i be picking my units depending on the boss? thanks in advance for the help, cheers
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:19 am

SCracer wrote:
_____ Unit

Floor 20/70: Otrere
_____ Unit

Floor 30/80: Melanippe
_____ Unit

Floor 40/90: Antiope
_____ Unit
Magic: C

Floor 50: Penthesilea
_____ Unit

Floor 100: Hippolyte
_____ Unit

OK i hope someone can take a moment and explain something for me, i understand that the higher the letter, the higher their defense, and do know the units have icons that represent which damage type they are, but what i don't understand is which type they are using while fighting a boss, for instance, i am currently on Lap 2 Floor 40 and barely scratched the boss with units doing 33k, 30k, 28k, 25k with their melee damage. Is their melee/air/sea damage erellevent and just matters on which type of damage they are? or how should i be picking my units depending on the boss? thanks in advance for the help, cheers

In answer to your question - each monster has a type which you've missed off of each one. Fortunately all the monsters in the Amazon event are "Ground/Land".

Take Hera for instance
Ground

Each of your units has a type and the damage it deals to certain monster types. For here you need someone who is a melee or magic type and has a high value in their GROUND attack (the first value of the three values they have).

So for instance something like Vlad will do well against Hera because he is melee and his ground attack is the highest in the game.
If he is going against an Air type, his ground and sea attack value will be ignored and his Air value will then apply against that monster.

You need to look at the type of unit you're deploying and the single value that represents the damage they will deal versus the monster that they are fighting.

Only one value of your units stats will apply to each monsters.
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Raiyn41 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Apologises if this topic is somewhere else (if so please send a link).

I was wondering how the card pack systems work. I play on a HTC and my daughter plays on her iPod touch. Now this may be down to luck, but my premium tickets always get me 2* cards, however my daughter draws 4* (and occasionally a 3*) cards.

I however have had a good run of 3* cards using my brave points while my daughter never gets higher than a 2*.

We both bought the Premium starter packs at 100 Fanta/Moba coins each, but this is the only money i have currently invested in this game. (And i still drew a 2* card!!) Now with christmas on the way, my daughter wants a Card Pack box, but what does my money buy me and does it and does it guarentee a high end card??

I suppose my question is, when purchasing Card Packs, what is in each pack and what are the chances of getting a good card(s)?

Regards

It's just my experience, but I just spent 32 premium tickets, and got 4 4*, which is 12.5%. I could be unlucky, but I don't expect premium tickets to yield more than 20% for 4*.

Does card pack guarantees 5 or 6? Absolutely not. My understanding is that chance of 5 appearing at mega pack is 20%, and 0.2% per card for 6 (which means less than 3% for mega box?). So the chance is not on your side...
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:09 pm

orin0083 wrote:
Hi, im a newbie, just wondering how i can start trading? currently when i try to send a trade to someone it just keeps saying "this trade does not meet the necessary requirements"...

Can someone tell me what the requirement are please?

You have to be at least level 31 to trade
You must register your device
Only 5 trades at once
Cant have 5 open trades with the same person
48 hrs to trade or it will be cancelled
Back to top Go down
Raiyn41

Raiyn41

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:59 am

Thankyou to Lenneth for the information.

I guess i'll just get my daughter to draw my cards as luck appears to be with her!!!
Back to top Go down
Raiyn41

Raiyn41

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:42 am

Hi Guys,

Quick question about EXP.

If i max a card and continue to use it questing and/or in events, does it still eat EXP or does it get divided between my other units that have not maxed? I do not wish to waste any EXP points.

I re-read and re-wrote that question 3 times, i hope it makes sense.

Thanks All.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:17 am

Raiyn41 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Quick question about EXP.

If i max a card and continue to use it questing and/or in events, does it still eat EXP or does it get divided between my other units that have not maxed? I do not wish to waste any EXP points.

I re-read and re-wrote that question 3 times, i hope it makes sense.

Thanks All.

Regards.

A max card still eats exp. The total experience is divided by the number of units you have deployed so yeah, to get full amount you need to just deploy the 1 unit that needs to level.
Back to top Go down
Raiyn41

Raiyn41

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 am

Thankyou Chaosbladeuk.

Many of my cards are just reaching max, so thankyou, this is useful for getting my units up.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
r0en

r0en

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:00 am

Is there a way to prevent another player from attacking you? (aside from leveling up your monsters)
I'm being attacked by a player who is way above my level to date, he's taken around 400k from me. He attacks me multiple times a day. Is there a way to block this guy? his id is 55420720. thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pinay.aguilar
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:11 am

r0en wrote:
Is there a way to prevent another player from attacking you? (aside from leveling up your monsters)
I'm being attacked by a player who is way above my level to date, he's taken around 400k from me. He attacks me multiple times a day. Is there a way to block this guy? his id is 55420720. thanks!

Hi Roen,

Either beef up your defense or bank all your luna. If you have no luna they are less likely to want to continue to attack you.

Go to

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t169-guide-general-tips-for-fantasica-community-collaborative - it has good information about banking luna.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 am

r0en wrote:

Not to sound obvious but have you tried talking to this other player? I was at war going once with a player and the other player eventually called all his allies to attack me. Before I did the same, I talked it over and we are good now.

Last edited by themadmanazn on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed some typos because I was posting on a phone)
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:20 am

u know this actually sounds funny
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
I feel like I should be less of a noob at this point but... I have more questions =P

ok so I have four 4*'s , five 3*'s, and lots of 2*'s.

I was just wondering if it makes sense to hold on to any of my 2* cards at all or should I just sacrifice them all into the 4* and 3* units?
Ive been looking at the spreadsheets trying to figure out who I should keep but im wondering if i should dump them all into better cards. I was so happy when I got Jane but then i realized even as the best 2*, shes still a 2*...

Also, why are TE so valuable? Quest cooldown times are usually only 5,10 or 15 mins so why is everyone dying to trade for TE? Events and stuff?

1. 2* aren't very useful in the end. I tend to enhance my 2* units with 17 x 1* units to get them to level 10. Then I just hold onto them until I want to enhance a 4* or 5* and use those level 10 2* units.

I actually still hold onto Jane just because of her low cost, long range, and knockback, I use her when attacking players some times.

2. TEs are useful because during events, even 8 minutes can be a long time if you are trying to rush to the top ranks.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 pm

I saw there was a DPS ranking for 6* character thread. Has anyone compiled such info for 5* characters? (Or are there just too many to deal with?)
Back to top Go down
r0en

r0en

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:36 am

themadmanazn wrote:
r0en wrote:

Not to sound obvious but have you tried talking to this other player? I was at war going once with a player and the other player eventually called all his allies to attack me. Before I did the same, I talked it over and we are good now.

Yup. The player is from HK and doesn't speak english well but from what I understood he doesn't want to continue our little "war" (yet he/she attacked me 3 times while I was at work today T.T)

Thanks for the response though Smile
Back to top Go down
r0en

r0en

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:38 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
r0en wrote:

Hi Roen,

Either beef up your defense or bank all your luna. If you have no luna they are less likely to want to continue to attack you.

Go to

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t169-guide-general-tips-for-fantasica-community-collaborative - it has good information about banking luna.

Thanks for the tip. Will bank my luna from here on out Smile
Back to top Go down
kingdragon

PostSubject: is Trading card always this hard ? or i just come in a bad time    Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:48 am

why is it so hard to find a trade ?? people either sell for ridiculous price or offer low as ****...like it not even fair anymore...price on 4* max drop from 20 to 14 now and no1 even want to buy..they want to buy confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:17 pm

kingdragon wrote:
why is it so hard to find a trade ?? people either sell for ridiculous price or offer low as ****...like it not even fair anymore...price on 4* max drop from 20 to 14 now and no1 even want to buy..they want to buy confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

The large drop in max 4*s TE value aside, doesn't people always make ridiculous offer and sales? As for trades, yea it feels like there's less trading going on to me as well. Really haven't made that many trades recently, then again I wasn't trying to trade for anything.

Semi-related to the topic but I think I sold/bought/traded at least 3 different Tullias in the past two weeks lol. I would sell one and then someone else would offer her again in another trade, not that I mind =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Hii, I am on my third lap of the 31st floor of amazons of the hidden jungle. The last two bosses I defeated didn't give me any gift after defeating them. I was just wondering if that's an error or if it's normal.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Thyruz
☆☆☆
Thyruz

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:22 pm

aubade888 wrote:
Hii, I am on my third lap of the 31st floor of amazons of the hidden jungle. The last two bosses I defeated didn't give me any gift after defeating them. I was just wondering if that's an error or if it's normal.

Thanks!

no more rewards after the second lap ^^ Thats normal
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Thyruz wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Thanks!

Wow that was fast! Thanks so much! That's good to know. This game hates me too much already. Every time I draw a card I get either a lycan or a duplicate of a card I hate XD.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:33 pm

aubade888 wrote:
Thyruz wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Thanks!

Wow that was fast! Thanks so much! That's good to know. This game hates me too much already. Every time I draw a card I get either a lycan or a duplicate of a card I hate XD.

I think you should still get a reward for completing a whole lap.
Back to top Go down
FuwaMahiro

FuwaMahiro

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:37 pm

so, uhh i'm kinda new, and have a few questions... but for now i'll ask only 2 of them:

1-items, such as potions and time elixirs are tradable?

2-those items are actually worth something?
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:40 pm

There are time elixirs with a (p) that aren't tradable, and there are other time elixirs that are. The ones that you can trade are very valuable. They are the most highly valued in game currency. To get 4 star cards you can sometimes get them for 300k luna, but most of the time on the forum you pay 1-2 time elixirs. Then when you level up and maxout the cards you can get 10 exlirs for them and begin to save up for a 5 star card.

Edit: I think that potions are usually valued as half of a time elixir.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:53 pm

FuwaMahiro wrote:
so, uhh i'm kinda new, and have a few questions... but for now i'll ask only 2 of them:

1-items, such as potions and time elixirs are tradable?

2-those items are actually worth something?

Potions and Time Elixirs come in two flavors, tradable ones and Personal (P) ones.

If they have a (P) at then end of it, they are not tradeable (but still save them up as these tend to be useful in LARGE quantities to help you in events)

As for the tradable ones, they are very valuable, expecially during events that use them. Time elixirs are an easy currency to buy rare cards like 5*/6* units from other players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next