Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harada

Harada

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:00 pm

natan wrote:

Also wanted to know how to remove Enhance

You can't get the units you sacrificed in Enhance.

natan wrote:
Would like to know how to reset an account, I messed up in my account, and if I do not create another account to register the device. Thank you for your attention

Try going into Options > Data Reset. I don't know what will happen though, and I'm not going to try it for you Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyliexh
Harvester of Souls [Rare]
Kyliexh

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:26 am

My previous device crashes constantly but it is registered and not my new device but when i got ot register my new ddevice i cant because my old device is registered, anyway to fix this?? :/
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 am

Unfortunately, Mobage/Silicon haven't been very forthcoming about transferring devices. You may have to keep playing on the old device, or create an account on the new device, level it up to level 31, and trade your stuff over.

However, you shouldn't have to! I really suggest emailing mobage support and letting them know your old device broke or whatever, and you want to transfer the account to a new device. Keep emailing them about it until they do something, so that they know it's a real issue.
Back to top Go down
Kyliexh
Harvester of Souls [Rare]
Kyliexh

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Unfortunately, Mobage/Silicon haven't been very forthcoming about transferring devices. You may have to keep playing on the old device, or create an account on the new device, level it up to level 31, and trade your stuff over.

However, you shouldn't have to! I really suggest emailing mobage support and letting them know your old device broke or whatever, and you want to transfer the account to a new device. Keep emailing them about it until they do something, so that they know it's a real issue.

lol thankyou :3 its been a real pain because I cant trade and I take like 10 extra minutes to get my old devices working >.<
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:22 am

Yep. You may want to read through this thread -- starting on the bottom of the page I linked you to, Gamkins posts emails from his friend to Fantasica staff and their responses.

The last page, you'll see there's a very ambiguous response. It doesn't seem like they're willing to actually re-register devices (god knows why) but they may be working on it. The more people who continuously email them about the issue, the greater the probability they will spur into action.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:16 am

ElysianField wrote:
carliefoxface wrote:
can you block people in game?

this isn't possible.

you can try to ignore them though
You can in actual fact. Hit the Mobage symbol on the top left corner of your screen, go: "My Friends"--->"Find Friends"---->"Search", type their in-game name, click their profile, then click "Block User". This stops them from posting on your wall, but it doesn't stop them from being able to see your profile, and he can still attack you and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jonathanc5

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:48 am

How do I contact mobage or silicon studio for customer service issues?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:51 am

Here's mobage:

http://support.mobage.com/ask?lang=en_US&question=support&categoryName=Fantasica

Alternatively you can email support@mobage.com, I think. Don't quote me on that one.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:20 am

Jonathanc5 wrote:
How do I contact mobage or silicon studio for customer service issues?
Its best to PM them via facebook, they always reply the fastest in my experience.
Back to top Go down
denny0104

PostSubject: Difference between the princess card pack and series pack...   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:45 am

Hi Guys,

The new card series just came out and I am very tempted to spend some money on buying the units. I was wondering what is the difference between the card pack and the series pack. Series pack gets 7 cards but does that get you all the new units or all 7 units are random? Does anyone know the difference?

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:46 am

The normal Card Packs/Boxes give you random cards (2*-6*) from the 'normal' population.

The Series pack gives you random cards from the Samurai Princess set. You might get some of the higher ones, or you might get all 3* and 4*.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:47 am

it's random cards

It IS possible that you end up with 7 3*'s
but the same chance is there with the normal pack
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:53 am

Honestly, I'm not sure why any of you are spending a single dime on this game until account transferral is not just promised but implemented. You're one misplacement, theft, malfunction or device-killing accident away from losing hundreds of dollars of your investments.
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:03 pm

odds are pretty good if you go with the 7 card pack btw.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:22 pm

thats the 1500 mobage coin box right? ^
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:39 am

brokenchicken wrote:
Honestly, I'm not sure why any of you are spending a single dime on this game until account transferral is not just promised but implemented. You're one misplacement, theft, malfunction or device-killing accident away from losing hundreds of dollars of your investments.

I know I'm screwed. That's why it's considered gambling. :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
kuyo

PostSubject: How to get new device register   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:56 am

i got new phone but i can not device register. How can I do?
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:56 am

did you already register your account to a device?
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:01 am

I will have this problem soon. Can u plz kindly give me the site which can contact them to reset the registration?
Back to top Go down
Reicher

Reicher

PostSubject: Pretty broad question..   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Pretty good at catching on to new games just have a few questions. Probably going to sounds a tad noobish so please bare with me.

1. I just managed to get a 4* Mermaid yet can't use her.
2.Premium ticket purposes?

I guess that's about it. Any tips would be pretty helpful. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:15 pm

4* mermaid is a Monster

you can only use those in defence.

there will be a event when you can recruit her to be a unit though
then you're able to use her.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Monsters are for defence, like Elysian mentioned.
These are the actual enemies that players attack when they battle you.

Premium tickets are redeemable for cards on the "Card Pack" page. When you go to redeem, just look for the pack that allows you to use the premium ticket [1 ticket per card]. Most premium tickets will net you a 2* or 3* card, sometimes a 4*. A few have claimed to receive a 5* but if it's possible, it's extremely rare.
Back to top Go down
Cyde

Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Are people still buying maxed Fiona as a feeder? Asking because I have a Fiona and she's taking space. Neutral
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Cyde wrote:
Are people still buying maxed Fiona as a feeder? Asking because I have a Fiona and she's taking space. Neutral

ElysianField up there is buying I believe.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:39 am

I'm interested yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next