Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Soviet Leader

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:09 am

say what is the best farming training spot to meet the monsters in this event scratch

We had halloween before so there should a good spot or two... right?
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:15 am

I been spamming ep1 and I run into 2-3 per 200 tp.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Leader

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:16 am

thanks, since i also have 200 tp i will go there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:17 am

The freezing profile is kinda random atm, its a bug they working on.
Back to top Go down
LIMHAOCHENG

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:02 am

just wanna find out whats the fastest way to meet phantoms in this current event ??
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Isylia wrote:
How many cards you get in premium box and mega premium box?

14... I think
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:38 pm

LIMHAOCHENG wrote:
just wanna find out whats the fastest way to meet phantoms in this current event ??
Thanks!

fastest way is to buy the 6*...

Also read though the
https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t1279-event-it-came-from-halloween-oct-31-nov-7
thread...

i think it was debatable which was better, low cost training vs high cost.... I dont think anyone could prove one method over the other. I felt like i met the most by jumping around, do like 4 trainings in on level then jump to 3 below it and i seemed to hit another right away.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:39 pm

Premium box is 6 cards
Premium Mega box is 14
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Can someone think of a specific quest with the unit deploy zone pattern of:

NOTE: Periods are just spaceholders

====
...............====
====
...............====
====

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Also one with the twisty pattern:

.....====

........====

.....====
Back to top Go down
xfallenx

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:13 pm

i'm new to this game. how come some of the cards are pink and only show "HP" and letters for their other stats? also what is a "TE"

also in inventory what's the difference between a regular potion and a potion (p)

also on the open market/black market how much do potions and elixirs sell for?

and one more "also"

i started playing this game and already couple days into it. just recently found the forums and read some of the startup guides. i'm lost where i should be heading/what i should be doing. here's my current

leader:
4 Star Dhimitrios lvl 27
i'm at 7-2 Training
6-3 Questing

should i be doing the 6-3 in training to farm or start working my way to the 10th level? and should i stick with my 4 star dhimitrios? like do i keep leveling him up or shoot for a 5 or 6 star. anyway - i'm all types of lost any help would be great. i'd hate to be spending my time playing this game running in circles
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:53 pm

xfallenx wrote:
i'm new to this game. how come some of the cards are pink and only show "HP" and letters for their other stats? also what is a "TE"

Those are monster cards, units are used for attacking, monsters are used for defense. Though defense is pretty useless in this game, since luna and teasure (things player can steal through pvp) is only meaningful during early stage of the game.

xfallenx wrote:
also in inventory what's the difference between a regular potion and a potion (p)

Regular Potion/TE you can trade and is very valuable, those with a (p) on them you can't trade, but is still extremely useful regardless. Spent them wisely.

xfallenx wrote:
also on the open market/black market how much do potions and elixirs sell for?

You generally don't want to sell them for Luna unless you really, really need it. Instead you use them to buy unit/monsters. Not sure what you meant by black market, but if you're referring to rmt or outside game trading. Suggest you stop right there before you get banned from the forums.

xfallenx wrote:
and one more "also"

i started playing this game and already couple days into it. just recently found the forums and read some of the startup guides. i'm lost where i should be heading/what i should be doing. here's my current

leader:
4 Star Dhimitrios lvl 27
i'm at 7-2 Training
6-3 Questing

should i be doing the 6-3 in training to farm or start working my way to the 10th level? and should i stick with my 4 star dhimitrios? like do i keep leveling him up or shoot for a 5 or 6 star. anyway - i'm all types of lost any help would be great. i'd hate to be spending my time playing this game running in circles

Stick with your 4*s for now, build a strong team, get strong and active allies. And take part in events to build up your TE/Pot reserve so that you can buy your first 5* and start working on a 5* team, etc, etc....

Would of suggested you to max out your 4*s to sell for TE/Pot but they aren't worth much now a days....

Hope that helped Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
xfallenx

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 pm

thanks for the fast reply. sorry didn't know about the outside game trading rules and this forum.

the info helped a lot thank you. how many TE does it usually cost to get a 5*
and when you say "team" about how many cards should that consist of? i'm having a hard time just leveling/feeding 1. haha.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:38 am

xfallenx wrote:
thanks for the fast reply. sorry didn't know about the outside game trading rules and this forum.

the info helped a lot thank you. how many TE does it usually cost to get a 5*
and when you say "team" about how many cards should that consist of? i'm having a hard time just leveling/feeding 1. haha.

The TE cost for 5* can vary from 25-200, with DreamBreaker series being the cheapest and most unwanted right now. Depends on what you want, units like Rem, Hwrm, Sonia, and the princess series are a good start. Though you'll probably have a hard time re-selling them later.

As for a "Team", well I generally like to keep enough units around to swap and change them around during Arean type events where you can create a team of up to 5 units to compete in it. There's a deploy cost limit so a unit's cost is also important. You don't have to worry about leveling them all, since probably about over half of the 5* you're going to buy, the buyer already maxed them out when they had the unit.

*Start Rant* It takes a while to get yourself settled in and comfortable with the game, but personally I really like/hate the game... Well, mostly like the game for now, hate it when I bought something for what I thought was a good deal and then their price plummets the following day/weeks. Or when I buy boxes and it gives me nothing but useless cards... >_< *End Rant*
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
xfallenx

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:32 am

thanks for all the help/replies. i'm coming from the game Blood Brothers so the majority of the stuff is new to me. thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
FinalWarri0r

FinalWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm assuming there isn't a way, but I may as well ask. I sometimes accidentally click on 29-7, thinking it's 2-7, and get stuck with a 1 hour cooldown and wan't to jump out my window. Is there a way to somehow get out of the quest so it doesn't trigger the cooldown?
Back to top Go down
Isylia
☆☆☆☆
Isylia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 pm

FinalWarri0r wrote:
I'm assuming there isn't a way, but I may as well ask. I sometimes accidentally click on 29-7, thinking it's 2-7, and get stuck with a 1 hour cooldown and wan't to jump out my window. Is there a way to somehow get out of the quest so it doesn't trigger the cooldown?

Um. None that I know of...I once force closed and it was an auto loss and the CD start.
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 am

Unfortunately nope, as long you clicked onto a button which supposed to have cooldown (Quest,Battles,Event-related), its most likely to trigger the activation and the cooldown, even if you disconnect / shut-down the client.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:57 am

I confirm that. The cooldown actually activates as soon as you click on the quest, not when you finish it. So when you have clicked on the wrong quest, you're stuck with the cooldown that comes with it.

And I feel your pain, I really do. I've clicked the one-hour-cooldown quest several times myself when I wasn't paying attention. xD
Back to top Go down
Soviet Leader

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 am

any rankers know whats after 10k shards?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:01 am

The next card reward is 22K with Henry. The next card reward after that is 50K with Boelyn.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:44 am

Um... I got the free 5 premium tickets from completing Mina's Boot Camp... Are these tickets highly valuable? Should I use them right away? I used one and got a 4* from it, but I'm not sure if that happens reliably.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:12 am

Callanthe wrote:
Um... I got the free 5 premium tickets from completing Mina's Boot Camp... Are these tickets highly valuable? Should I use them right away? I used one and got a 4* from it, but I'm not sure if that happens reliably.

personally i hang on to all of my premium tickets until an event comes along where using them provides an additional te.... although with the prem tickets now being separated from boxes that may be coming to an end. They do not provide very good cards, very very very very very slim chance at a 5*, so if you have the willpower just hang onto them for a few weeks.

I have had some allies that have had their tickets go missing so if you hang onto them i would keep them in our inbox.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Hmm... so I'm guessing that I got pretty lucky with the premium ticket that I used in order to get a 4*?

How often are the events that give extra TE when you redeem the premium tickets?

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Callanthe wrote:
Hmm... so I'm guessing that I got pretty lucky with the premium ticket that I used in order to get a 4*?

How often are the events that give extra TE when you redeem the premium tickets?

i think during the last tower event they gave te's with premium tickets? but i dont remember i would say it comes up once a month. During that event i opened 20 packs and got 2x 4*, 8x 3* and the rest were 2's...

my little brother opened up his mina trial tickets and got 3x 4*s so it could be that theyve increased the 4* drop rate on those to suck you in. Even if thats the case the drop rate will still hold true if you hang on to those tickets for a week or three.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Thanks for the advice! I guess I'll hang onto mine then.

In addition, I've been hearing occasionally that 6-3 training is a great spot to grind for luna... can someone explain to me why it (and any other good training spot) is considered so good? I tried it and it looks like it's giving the same rewards as the other training at its level...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next