Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Milodalich

Milodalich

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:03 am

Is tradable TE depleting? Price seem dropping and market seems dead.

Only Card to Card trading later?
Back to top Go down
kingdragon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 am

hi ! today i just got my sogno !! im very happy about my frist 5 stars unit ! so i level her up to 40 ! but she seem very weak for her dmg ?? it show she has 18k dmg but she only does 1.7k to mobs and kill very slow ?? does anyone know why ? it doesnt seem like her attack is at 17k at all >.< !! im confused and disappointed
Back to top Go down
Wheatmidge

Wheatmidge

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:56 pm

kingdragon wrote:
hi ! today i just got my sogno !! im very happy about my frist 5 stars unit ! so i level her up to 40 ! but she seem very weak for her dmg ?? it show she has 18k dmg but she only does 1.7k to mobs and kill very slow ?? does anyone know why ? it doesnt seem like her attack is at 17k at all >.< !! im confused and disappointed

Sogno has a very weird attack where each attack is split into 10(?) really rapid attacks. So in fact she hits the enemy 10 times for it to add up to her total damage.
I am a huge fan of Sogno and I find her attack animation hilarious. But many others do not like her.

There are other units that have the rapid fire animation: Joachim, Chris, Georgine, and probably a few others.
Back to top Go down
kingdragon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Wheatmidge wrote:
kingdragon wrote:

Sogno has a very weird attack where each attack is split into 10(?) really rapid attacks. So in fact she hits the enemy 10 times for it to add up to her total damage.
I am a huge fan of Sogno and I find her attack animation hilarious. But many others do not like her.

There are other units that have the rapid fire animation: Joachim, Chris, Georgine, and probably a few others.

so her attack still add up to be what it show ?? cause she seems weak compare to other lvl 4 stars !! idk why....her attk is 17k and the other is around 12k..but they seem like to kill faster !!
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:35 pm

The neat thing about units that have their attack value divided up between several "little" attacks is that if the first monster they start whacking on dies, their attack will continue onto the next monster (assuming it's within range), so they can actually split a single attack onto multiple targets sometimes.

Granted, that has no application when fighting boss monsters or colosseum battles, which are what you'll most frequently be doing for events, but it's a neat little extra for questing.
Back to top Go down
kingdragon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:38 pm

i have another question if u guys dont mind !! i am at 20-1 and im stucked ! i finished the other 6 stage but i cant do the 20 -1 , there re too many monster and the map is short so they just ran pass by ? what a good stratergy for me to kill them all..it seem impossible for me T_T...just too many of them in such a small map !
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:00 pm

kingdragon wrote:
i have another question if u guys dont mind !! i am at 20-1 and im stucked ! i finished the other 6 stage but i cant do the 20 -1 , there re too many monster and the map is short so they just ran pass by ? what a good stratergy for me to kill them all..it seem impossible for me T_T...just too many of them in such a small map !

Ok you are up against mummies. The only thing really effective against them are mellee units - the faster the better. If you have Sonia or any allies that have her, use her. Otherwise any good level 4* melee will do the trick. I recommend Anton, Dhim and Angela
Back to top Go down
kingdragon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:12 pm

i just sold my max anton to buy songa ;((
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:57 pm

kingdragon wrote:
i just sold my max anton to buy songa ;((

not a terrible move, if you maxed it, it still should be worth more than anton, maybe 30-40 te, but not as useful in an event. You might be able to max it then trade it for the other 2 dream breakers, Rem and Hrwm... thats what i would try to do.

we also havent seen what she does in a Colosseum event, she could do quite well.
Back to top Go down
kingdragon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:12 am

i bought her for anton + 12 t.e ... did i over pay ????
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:33 am

kingdragon wrote:
i bought her for anton + 12 t.e ... did i over pay ????

All of the DB *5's seem to be going for 35-45te, so if you value you your max anton at 20te (which should be fair but max 4*'s have been going for as little as 15, the jerks!) so yea you got a fair price.
Back to top Go down
dynamicZX
☆☆
dynamicZX

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:46 am

price check on near max Hildegard? debating trading one of the new 5's for her.
Back to top Go down
Alistar30

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Does anyone know how to unregister an account? I have a new phone that I need to switch to.
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Just a question is the you have been attacked popup message in the home profile stuck there forever? i really hate seeing it flash off and on
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:56 am

View history - attack section. Once you view it, it will disappear.
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:51 am

Lenneth wrote:

doesnt seem to work for me =(
Back to top Go down
Alistar30

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:49 am

Does anyone know how to unregister fantasica from a device? I switched phones and can't play my account on my new phone.
Back to top Go down
Webols

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Webols wrote:
For battle seasoned skill, do you need 300 wins or total battles? Thanks
I can confirm its total battles.
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:05 pm

wildfire116 wrote:
Lenneth wrote:

doesnt seem to work for me =(

Well it went away after a whole day and then new ones popped up =( i guess ill stop atking people in hopes of not seeing the message again lmao
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:05 am

I feel like I should be less of a noob at this point but... I have more questions =P

ok so I have four 4*'s , five 3*'s, and lots of 2*'s.

I was just wondering if it makes sense to hold on to any of my 2* cards at all or should I just sacrifice them all into the 4* and 3* units?
Ive been looking at the spreadsheets trying to figure out who I should keep but im wondering if i should dump them all into better cards. I was so happy when I got Jane but then i realized even as the best 2*, shes still a 2*...

Also, why are TE so valuable? Quest cooldown times are usually only 5,10 or 15 mins so why is everyone dying to trade for TE? Events and stuff?

Last edited by Brokenluckx3 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:54 am

Just wondering how hard is it to get in to the 200-500 rank without using any money?
Back to top Go down
orin0083

orin0083

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:33 am

Hi, im a newbie, just wondering how i can start trading? currently when i try to send a trade to someone it just keeps saying "this trade does not meet the necessary requirements"...

Can someone tell me what the requirement are please?

Back to top Go down
Raiyn41

Raiyn41

PostSubject: Premium Tickets and Packs.   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:43 am

Hi Guys,

Apologises if this topic is somewhere else (if so please send a link).

I was wondering how the card pack systems work. I play on a HTC and my daughter plays on her iPod touch. Now this may be down to luck, but my premium tickets always get me 2* cards, however my daughter draws 4* (and occasionally a 3*) cards.

I however have had a good run of 3* cards using my brave points while my daughter never gets higher than a 2*.

We both bought the Premium starter packs at 100 Fanta/Moba coins each, but this is the only money i have currently invested in this game. (And i still drew a 2* card!!) Now with christmas on the way, my daughter wants a Card Pack box, but what does my money buy me and does it and does it guarentee a high end card??

I suppose my question is, when purchasing Card Packs, what is in each pack and what are the chances of getting a good card(s)?

Regards
Back to top Go down
Thyruz
☆☆☆
Thyruz

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:50 pm

heyya Smile,

i just pulled a Monica today from a premium mega box (yeah my lucky day ^^), now i get lots of offers and just want to get a feeling on what she is worth!? Thx for your answers
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Thyruz wrote:
heyya Smile,

i just pulled a Monica today from a premium mega box (yeah my lucky day ^^), now i get lots of offers and just want to get a feeling on what she is worth!? Thx for your answers

Keep her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next