Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:58 am

CopyCat wrote:
I'm at the point where I'm starting to get max 4*s and got my first 5* as well. I currently have a small collection of TE and obviously I'd like to collect more of them for something. And so I was wondering what would be the recommended goal to aim for. Should I save TE to have a chance at getting a 5* at an event or should I save my TEs to go for a mid/mid-high/high tier 5*? Sorry If I'm not clear :V

Thanks!

The odds of you getting a 5* in an event shrink with every day that passes, UNLESS you are willing to crack out the ol' credit card. Some people spend staggering amounts of money on this game. I am not one of them and I suspect that neither are you.

Therefore, recommended courses of action are:

* Try to sell max 4*s for TEs, sit on said TEs, wait for a competitive event and watch the Rare Card Report boards. Odds are that people will sell quite decent 5*s for reduced asking prices due to hunger for TEs.

* Alternatively, watch competitive events that offer new card sets carefully. It is becoming common for 5*s from these sets to be sold for far less than comparable 'old' 5*s, unless they have off-the-charts stats like Heidemarie or Werewolf. (Hence why cards like Meg, Kiki, Yuki and Mihiro go cheap and Rem, Hrwm and Sogno for far less.) If you can pick out a desirable one you can add 5*s at a discount.

* The best time to try to sell or trade max 4*s is right when a new card set debuts, as people will be buying new cards and want to level them quickly.

Back to top Go down
CopyCat

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:19 am

I see! Thank you for taking your time to post such informative tips. I will be sure to keep these tips in mind.

Thanks again!

edit: I just saw your tips today Sladestar! While this process will take a while to go through; I thank you for taking your time to share some of your tips! Thanks!

Last edited by CopyCat on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sladestar

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 am

I agree with what broken says. Personally I've never been able to find someone to buy Max 4*s for 20 TE a piece but based on all the people who price them there, I'm assuming they have to be out there. From what I've seen there will always be people willing to buy Max 4*s at a bottom price of 15 TE and in the last day or so I've seen that number for some people rice to 18 TE.

I don't know if that number will go up once that last panel opens up (enhancement boost) but I'm saving up any Max 4*s I have right now for that just in case. Worst case scenario I lose out on 2/3 TE per Max 4* which I'm okay with.

The other thing you can do is to scout out other people's walls to see if they're taking just Max 4*s for a mid/high tier 5*. Over the last week I was able to:
  • Trade 6 Max 4* for a Max Rose
  • Trade 8 Max 4* + 40 TE for a Max Sofia
  • Trade Max Rose & Max Sofia for a Level 50 Werewolf
  • Trade Level 50 Werewolf + 25 TE for a Max Heide
I had originally wanted to hold on to both Sofia and Rose for my event team but decided to trade them with some TE for a Heidemarie. Unfortunately no one wanted both units for Heide unless I added 100 TE which I felt like was way too much.

So assuming 15-20 TE per Max 4*, I ended up trading about 275 - 345 TE worth of TE for a Max Heide while only giving up 65 actual TE.

So case in point, be patient and scout around on people's walls!
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:18 am

Sladestar wrote:

Did you use middleman service for those trades?
Back to top Go down
Sladestar

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:23 pm

po1102 wrote:
Sladestar wrote:

Did you use middleman service for those trades?

No, I told the person I would send the remainder after the first trade and the person apparently trusted me enough to send me the Max 5* for the first set of Max 4*s. I of course sent them the remaining cards after but I did get a extra 1000 luna out of the deal Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
jmrrice wrote:
Does it stack?**
You mean if there are two Camilles? I have no idea. I don't have any allies or Camille myself but someone who does should be able to test it out possibly.
2 Camilles don't stack sadly enough.
On the plus side he has 72k atk with his skill at 6. (Battle seasoned)
I'm wondering if my ally has a Camille if it'd be any different.
I'll test it out tomorrow I suppose.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Nope. Camille Doesn't stack :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:44 am

For the FOA event, now that the enhancing boost has been unlocked, what is the most efficient way to level my bears? To what I remember, three or fours cards level my bear to level 6, but not sure if it is the most efficient way.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:46 am

Also, in arena events such as Venus Colloseum and Goetia, what determines attack strength? Is it ground strength or a combination of ground, air, and sea?
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:19 am

jk Embarassed

Last edited by Brokenluckx3 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
This was probably asked a million times, or maybe im just clueless lol, but how do i finish a trade??
We both presented the things we want to trade but my only options are to view the details of the card, go to the person's profile, toggle between each person's card and back. =/

Trades work like this:

Player A offers
Player B responds
Player A accepts

If you are player B and you just responded to A's offer you now have to wait until they accept. If they do not respond within 48 hours of the original offer the trade will be automatically canceled.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:35 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
For the FOA event, now that the enhancing boost has been unlocked, what is the most efficient way to level my bears? To what I remember, three or fours cards level my bear to level 6, but not sure if it is the most efficient way.

Personally i think level 6 2*'s is the best way to go. for me with maxed enhance it takes 4 level 1, 1* (as long as one of those matches, ie mele-mele, magice-magic) to get a 2* from level 1 to 2.

away from this event i know that a level 6 2* is the most cost effective way to level cards, ie leveling 2* to lv 6 and feeding that to a 4/5/6* gives about the same exp and is way cheaper than 6x 1*'s.

I do not level 1*'s, 2*'s i bring to lv 6, 3* i bring to level 20, again this is all opinion but this is how i feel i get the most out of my cards.

Now for me i have way more 2*'s than 1*'s so during the final hours of this event i will just throw everything into leveling my cards
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:45 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
Also, in arena events such as Venus Colloseum and Goetia, what determines attack strength? Is it ground strength or a combination of ground, air, and sea?

if you go into the threads for those events you will find the detailed info you are looking for. The basic premise is the attack strength is the highest attack value plus a percentage of the others. Now the equation they have isnt exact as there are lots of unknown factors like how much your skills affect the numbers but here is an example:

Furfur: Land 17,165, Air 19387, Sea 20,898 (Sea + (.25*(Land+Air))= 30,036 attack
Drea: Land 17,514 Air 21,580, Sea 15,497 (Air + (.25* (Land+Sea))= 29,833 attack
Achillia: Land 34,691, Air 0, Sea 6,173 (Land + (.25*(Air+Sea) = 36,234 attack

So you can see that the main or strongest value has more impact on a units str than total, both Furfur and Drea have total attacks of about 55k vs achillia of 35k, however Achillia will do about 6k more dmg per attack on tower bosses and in arenas.

Edit: For non-tower bosses it will only take the bosses corresponding attack type: Ground - Mele, Flying - Air, Sea - Sea so with a unit like Achilia, it will do about 35k dmg to a ground monster/boss but nothing to an Flying and 6k to a Sea type.
Back to top Go down
Leaffe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Okay, first time poster, and I've got a question. What the heck do I do with 3* cards? I've got 28 clogging up my inventory that I have no clue what to do with. Do people buy them for feeders? Is there a fair price for them?
Back to top Go down
No Limitz

No Limitz

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Do skills(ex. Master of Land, speed demon, etc.) apply to my leader unit for when my allies use my leader?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:59 pm

No Limitz wrote:
Do skills(ex. Master of Land, speed demon, etc.) apply to my leader unit for when my allies use my leader?

Nope, their own master of ... will apply to your leader though.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 am

Anton vs. Achillea vs. Agnes. Any thoughts?

Anton has the strongest stats, but 25 cost and C speed.
Both Agnes and Achillea have B speed and 20 cost. Achillea has better land, but Agnes has much better sea(not as important however). Plus, Agnes looks better.
Back to top Go down
Sladestar

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:54 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
Anton vs. Achillea vs. Agnes. Any thoughts?

Anton has the strongest stats, but 25 cost and C speed.
Both Agnes and Achillea have B speed and 20 cost. Achillea has better land, but Agnes has much better sea(not as important however). Plus, Agnes looks better.

Based on the event formula that people have been using, Anton would be doing about 7000 more damage per hit but taking into consideration the faster speed of Agnes and the slightly lower cost, I would say they end up close to even. I would say if deploy cost is an issue and you like the look of Agnes, I would go for her over the other two.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:32 pm

what is/are the best quests to repeat for exp if Im not at 24-6 yet?
and should i do a quest over and over till i get the gold card from it?

lol i might as well keep lumping more questions to this until someone answers =P
So I completed the ring of ages artifact set and I got a mermaid, as a monster, but Ive seen a mermaid as a hero and im confused?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
what is/are the best quests to repeat for exp if Im not at 24-6 yet?
and should i do a quest over and over till i get the gold card from it?

the best quests are all of the ones that stand in between you and 24-6. It would probably be a good idea to unlock everything then go back to 24-6.

Edit: the last quest now available gives better exp than 24-6 but is much more challenging. For the current event 25-3 gives the most BT points, which is why its a good idea to unlock everything before you worry too much about farming, unless your stuck. if the next event adds new quests/trainings you'll be that much closer to the best one.

For gold cards I assume you mean a 2* card from training's, you only need to get the gold card on each training if you have ocd. Its generally agreed apon that 10-4 is the best training quest to do for most 2*/gold. I suggest you just farm up to that until you can afford to level up your training points to 300 then do all of the others to the end, the bosses give great gold and during the last training event the last one available was thought to give the best chance of boss encounters although thats not really documented.

Brokenluckx3 wrote:

So I completed the ring of ages artifact set and I got a mermaid, as a monster, but Ive seen a mermaid as a hero and im confused?

during a recruiting event you can turn that monster into a unit. These recruiting events usually occur after an event like the Halloween one or tower events where monster cards are given as rewards. For one of the next set's you will also get a Stray Cat which you can also recruit. imo the mermaid is a better unit than monster, the cat is a better monster than mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:53 am

Does anybody have a good guess on next event? I heard that I need good poison units, but I don't have a clue why. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DaevaNec

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:11 am

hello again all!! how are we? a question has been asked in the past few days and hasnt been answered, 'Battle seasoned' how does 1 acquire it? 300 battles against other players? coupled with (for example) Key of Goetia event? also it says att boosts @ lvl 10. does that mean it might be 300-350-400 etc etc battles?
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:50 pm

To my understanding, battle seasoned only applies to PvP battles, and not event battles.

And attack boosts lvl 10 means that your Master of Land, Ruler of Air, and Parter of Sea Skills have to be at level 10 before you can learn the Bringer of Victory skill.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:44 pm

DaevaNec wrote:
hello again all!! how are we? a question has been asked in the past few days and hasnt been answered, 'Battle seasoned' how does 1 acquire it? 300 battles against other players? coupled with (for example) Key of Goetia event? also it says att boosts @ lvl 10. does that mean it might be 300-350-400 etc etc battles?

You need to win 300 pvp battles and all of the skill up boosts above it maxed. I do not think that tower/event pvp battles count as i have far surpassed 300 of those and that requirement is still grayed. I also have 'Bring of Victory' so you need more than just 'Master of Land, Air, Sea'.

Here is a comment from this thread:
https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t36-skill-costs-rewards

timlai1209 wrote:
You just need to engage in 300 battles, it dont require 300 artifacts. Also, I thought it need to reach unit skill boosts at lv10, like Snake Eater, Titan Fist, else.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Lenneth wrote:
Does anybody have a good guess on next event? I heard that I need good poison units, but I don't have a clue why. Thanks.

I would refer you to this:

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t39-japanese-event-dates-and-names

I would ask your question in that thread as to what each event may or may not translate into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next