Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Bgm   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:41 am

So, is there any way to turn off the repetitive game
music so that you can play your own music in the background?
If so, please let me know. I'm tired of hearing tunes of ... I don't know how to explain it.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:58 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
If so, please let me know. I'm tired of hearing tunes of ... I don't know how to explain it.
You can go to the options menu and turn of music/sounds, but I don't think Fantasica lets you play your own music while in the app. Stupid, I know.
Back to top Go down
Harada

Harada

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:50 am

I tried reading all the pages here, but didn't see anything about this...

How can I meet the prerequisites for the skill "Bringer of Victory"?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Harada wrote:

Max all other 3 skills that increase stats.

clocksprocket wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:
You can go to the options menu and turn of music/sounds, but I don't think Fantasica lets you play your own music while in the app. Stupid, I know.

My earphones have remote control so I can just hit play to listen to my own music while playing. Yes, it can be done.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Well, when I first started the price of a 3* was about 200K. I predicted that it would fall down and eventually it fell to about 35K. 4*s were about 800 to 1M but are now roughly 200K. 5*s were near unobtainable, requiring about 30 4*s. Now you can get a low tier one for 5 maxed 4*s. Eventually, we'll see 6*s begin to fall in to the same thing, even now they're falling, I've seen some go for 5 5*s so I'm not too worried about it.
Back to top Go down
Harada

Harada

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:22 pm

po1102 wrote:
Harada wrote:

Max all other 3 skills that increase stats.

I... Would never think of that. Thanks a lot cheers
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Harada wrote:
I... Would never think of that. Thanks a lot cheers

No problem. 'Partner of Sea' may take some time because there are not a lot of sea-based monsters around. Try grinding quests in episode 9 for it.
Back to top Go down
Icepay

Icepay

PostSubject: What the heck is a TE(p)?   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:38 pm

I have some questions...okay, first, what does the P in Time Elixir (p) stand for? What's the point of having a different kind of Time Elixir? AND WHY CAN'T I TRADE THEM?!? Mad
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:50 pm

The (p) which exists on potions and elixers stands for personal, I believe. Anything marked with this cannot be traded and can only be used by you.

This was implemented to counter people who were cheating using multiple accounts/devices to "farm" potions and elixers from events, giving them an unfair advantage over everyone else.

Last edited by King-Shawe on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:51 pm

(P) = Personal.

Means personal use. Only for your use. Non-trade able
Back to top Go down
Icepay

Icepay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Oh okay then. Thanks! One more question...why do forum users have a 1-6 star rating? What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:15 am

That's just people advertising they own a 6* card
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:19 am

I think they mean the things under people's names -- some people have special titles, some people just have stars.

The stars just indicate number of posts, nothing else. People with (currently) green names are either 5* or 6* members that asked for the membership.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:27 am

More like an indication that I talk too much. I just don't know when to shut up. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
MadBusDriver

MadBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 am

What's the point of filling up the album? Do you get anything or is it just for fun?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:08 am

MadBusDriver wrote:
What's the point of filling up the album? Do you get anything or is it just for fun?
Just for fun/completion's sake. I'm up to 130/165 now or something. I like having swathes of cards available to look at. :p
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:12 am

^ Also, filling in the album is a requirement to max out the troop formation skill (unit count increase). You don't have to complete the whole album, but you do need a decent amount of cards.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:44 am

you need 75 monsters/units in your album to master that skill.

i like to do it for the sake of having a Goal you can work yourself to.
Back to top Go down
Dispaloe

Dispaloe

PostSubject: Um...Anyone Else have this Problem??   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:41 pm

So whenever I go into trade, I cannot access my Potions or TEs. In fact....It even says I have 0 of both! But when I go into Quests or Training, it shows my actual quantity. What's going on?!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:43 pm

There's a distinction between (p) elixirs and potions and tradeable ones. Ones that are (p) are personal. You can check stock of all items under "shop --> inventory."
Back to top Go down
DLC123G

DLC123G

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:31 pm

I got a question... all these 6 Star cards for becoming first place in Events. I understand that they are rewarded for excessive playing Razz But what about the other cards? Will they eventually be available in premium packs or are they just unique, only available for a set time and that is it? E.g Dark Elves; will I be able to get any more in the future or am I stuck with Liselotte ?
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 pm

DLC123G wrote:
I got a question... all these 6 Star cards for becoming first place in Events. I understand that they are rewarded for excessive playing Razz But what about the other cards? Will they eventually be available in premium packs or are they just unique, only available for a set time and that is it? E.g Dark Elves; will I be able to get any more in the future or am I stuck with Liselotte ?

On the Japanese wiki there is a Reprint card pack with previous limited editions / event rewards in it, minus the 3*. It contains the Witch, Military, Dark Elf, Demon's Tower, Venus Coliseum, Dragon Clan and Getia Key.

Last edited by Sientara on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:44 pm

At some point, it is likely that events will be re-run and their corresponding card sets will be once again available. However, no one can say for sure when or where.

There was a premium card set on the Japanese side roughly translating to "Premium Reprint", which appears to have cards from seven different premium sets in it (Demon's Tower, Dark Elves, Black Dragon Castle, Venus Colosseum, Armed Forces, Witches, and unreleased-here-yet Key Getia):

http://tinyurl.com/cpmu3eb

So if you have an extreme longing for one of those cards and don't want to buy them from other players, watch for this card set in the future and have your wallet handy.
Back to top Go down
Yimikoo
Terror of the End [Rare]
Yimikoo

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi all!!

I really hope this question wasn't asked already, but if it was, I'm sorry! It's just...trying to skim through 22 pages worth of posts is really time consuming X_X

I was wondering if anyone knew how many LvL5 2★s it takes to enhance from 1-80 (or higher) in one go? Or if it's easier to answer, how many LvL20 3★s it takes to enhance from 1-80 (or higher)?

I think I read somewhere that it takes around 54 LvL4 2★s to go from 1-40 something, but I can't remember where I read that @__@ But I was wondering if anyone knew for LvL 5s.

If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 pm

55 level 4 2*s will take a card from 1-45.

So I imagine even if you had 75 level 5 2*s, it wouldn't get you up to 80. No idea about the math on level 20 3*s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next