Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
melovepotato

melovepotato

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Hi. I saw a profile comment that wts my ldr.
What does ldr mean?
I think ldr is leader. So he wants to sell his leader card.
Am I right? Smile I'm weak in abbreviations.

Last edited by melovepotato on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:47 pm

melovepotato wrote:
What is ldr mean?

Yes ldr= leader Smile
Back to top Go down
melovepotato

melovepotato

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:00 pm

TwistedOne1 wrote:
melovepotato wrote:
What is ldr mean?

Yes ldr= leader Smile

Thanks TwistedOne1! >_<
Back to top Go down
nareiko

nareiko

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:23 am

TwistedOne1 wrote:
Can't answer the recruit question but here is a link to the tier page Smile
https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t1076-struesdell-s-tier-lists-11-3-12?highlight=Tier

Thank you for the link!

janus1 wrote:

I'd love to share ideas, if you have a different theory, share with me.
give me a feedback or pm me

Thank you for the opinion! I've decided to sell all my SSS instead of recruiting. xD 20 SSS = 1TE is just so irresistable compare to using 100 SSS to recruit 4*. >_<
Back to top Go down
janus1

janus1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:17 am

nareiko wrote:

Thank you for the opinion! I've decided to sell all my SSS instead of recruiting. xD 20 SSS = 1TE is just so irresistable compare to using 100 SSS to recruit 4*. >_<

No problemo! If you have some leftover sss you can keep em for next recruitment event
Back to top Go down
Sladestar

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:55 pm

TwistedOne1 wrote:
Hey all, finally got my 5* team, wanted opinions on how it is for PVP style events. Where can I improve, what units should I look to trade away, what units I should look to get ect :-) Note only Yuki and Sonia are max ATM, but will be maxing others soon.

My Team:

Werewolf
Yuki
Sonia
Mihiro
Rem

Thanks in advance :-)

Assuming the next PVP event is the same as the previous ones, you'll only have 100 deploy points to work with. Your current team is at 130 so I would think your best bet is to get some lower deploy cost units who are have the same stats or better.
  • I would keep Werewolf since the damage is high and the skill is useful. It mostly offsets the 30 deploy cost (DC)
  • Yuki and Mihiro have similar total stats but Yuki has a slightly higher DC than Mihiro (30 vs 25) but also has a more useful skill (Knockback vs Slow)
  • Sonia's stats aren't bad and the skill is useful but at a 25 DC, it may be better to get someone else depending on what you do with the rest of your team.
  • Rem isn't bad with the quick attack speed and decent 20 DC. A lot of people seem to dislike Poison in the PvP events but I feel like sometimes it'll save you in close battles.

One last thing to keep in mind is that the PVP events usually have new event card units (from card packs/event boxes) that will give you some type of boost in battle. These will usually have to be in your party as well so your party might change depending on their stats/skills/DC.
Back to top Go down
gutochan

gutochan

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:49 pm

TwistedOne1 wrote:
Hey all, finally got my 5* team, wanted opinions on how it is for PVP style events. Where can I improve, what units should I look to trade away, what units I should look to get ect :-) Note only Yuki and Sonia are max ATM, but will be maxing others soon.

My Team:

Werewolf
Yuki
Sonia
Mihiro
Rem

That will not do.
Werewolf cost 30
Yuki cost 30
Sonia 25
Mihiro cost 25
Rem cost 20

From past events, the maximum deployement cost is 100 for the 5 units team in arena type events.
So, your best bet is maintain Werewolf and, maybe, another 5* and fill with lower cost units.
Back to top Go down
luvdapeace
☆☆
luvdapeace

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:21 pm

hi! so I finally went and bought fanta pts, and I'm currently waiting for a new series/cardpack to spend it all Twisted Evil
anyways obviously i see the regular one (now) that all like 1500 fanta pts and what not... and then I see a pack that's.. 100 fanta pts? Not the one used for premium tickets, it's the one just below the one that uses brave pts....
so anyways what i'm wondering is if this pack normally gives you really good cards (and by really good I mean 5* or possibly 6* as this is coming from someone whose best card is only a 4*)

Thanks in advance! Smile
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:35 pm

luvdapeace wrote:
hi! so I finally went and bought fanta pts, and I'm currently waiting for a new series/cardpack to spend it all Twisted Evil
anyways obviously i see the regular one (now) that all like 1500 fanta pts and what not... and then I see a pack that's.. 100 fanta pts? Not the one used for premium tickets, it's the one just below the one that uses brave pts....
so anyways what i'm wondering is if this pack normally gives you really good cards (and by really good I mean 5* or possibly 6* as this is coming from someone whose best card is only a 4*)

Thanks in advance! Smile

Buying that 100pts pack will only give you one card, from my experience.
And from that same experience I was only able to score a 4* I got ages ago....
I have heard some others have gotten something way better than my draw for it so it's practically another luck of the draw game there.
Also, once you purchase 100pts pack, it will not show up again, so they'll force you to buy the other more expensive boxes instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:52 pm

gutochan wrote:
TwistedOne1 wrote:

My Team:

Werewolf
Yuki
Sonia
Mihiro
Rem

That will not do.
Werewolf cost 30
Yuki cost 30
Sonia 25
Mihiro cost 25
Rem cost 20

From past events, the maximum deployement cost is 100 for the 5 units team in arena type events.
So, your best bet is maintain Werewolf and, maybe, another 5* and fill with lower cost units.

Thanks for the info, didn't know 100 was max deploy. That said should I be looking to replace with good 4* or trading my 5* for lower dc 5*. Have most 4* so that's easy enough, but if its 5* what low dc 5* are worth it.
Back to top Go down
luvdapeace
☆☆
luvdapeace

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:08 pm

memphiskite wrote:
luvdapeace wrote:

Thanks in advance! Smile

Buying that 100pts pack will only give you one card, from my experience.
And from that same experience I was only able to score a 4* I got ages ago....
I have heard some others have gotten something way better than my draw for it so it's practically another luck of the draw game there.
Also, once you purchase 100pts pack, it will not show up again, so they'll force you to buy the other more expensive boxes instead.

Thanks; hopefully i can get a good 4*/5* card...

...but first I have a new problem (fun!) Okay guys, turns out I downloaded the app using an american apple/itunes account, but my money's in my CANADIAN apple account. I think my only option to quickly get my fanta coins is to delete the app and download it again using the Canadian account.
So, main question: Will my current Fantasica account be deleted? Or will it still be there once I just log in with my mobage account?
Course, it's not like I expect someone to test this, but if someone did this before or you just have an opinion, i would really appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Does anyone know the max stats of Halloween Ghost (u) yet? I've been looking at her only because of the low deploy cost, but if her stats are bad then I'll have to keep looking for a decent (inexpensive) 10-15 cost unit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:50 pm

larrydust wrote:
Does anyone know the max stats of Halloween Ghost (u) yet? I've been looking at her only because of the low deploy cost, but if her stats are bad then I'll have to keep looking for a decent (inexpensive) 10-15 cost unit.

I believe her stats are rather poor and you should look for someone else XD

Anything below 1K in a category for a 4* (I think) is rather bad.
Back to top Go down
Icepay

Icepay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:38 pm

How do you post a message on all your allies' profiles? When I write on my own profile, it just appears on my own wall, not my allies' walls. Sad
Back to top Go down
wilyone

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Icepay wrote:
How do you post a message on all your allies' profiles? When I write on my own profile, it just appears on my own wall, not my allies' walls. Sad
I think Clock got this one in one of her FAQ type posts. You need to go to your Allies sections and post from there. If you post from the main screen, "You are talking to yourself." Next time you brave, type your message there.
Back to top Go down
Icepay

Icepay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:27 pm

^ Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
gutochan

gutochan

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:57 pm

TwistedOne1 wrote:
gutochan wrote:
TwistedOne1 wrote:

My Team:

Werewolf
Yuki
Sonia
Mihiro
Rem

That will not do.
Werewolf cost 30
Yuki cost 30
Sonia 25
Mihiro cost 25
Rem cost 20

Thanks for the info, didn't know 100 was max deploy. That said should I be looking to replace with good 4* or trading my 5* for lower dc 5*. Have most 4* so that's easy enough, but if its 5* what low dc 5* are worth it.

That depends on what type of team you are looking for.
Heidemarie have 10 DC and good damage, but has E speed, so in a normal fight she may only attack once each battle (twice at best).
Sofia and Rose both have 15DC, does good damages and have C speed, but dont have a skill to help.
Laura have 15DC, good damage and slow skill, but D speed.
All these have low DC cost and are good units that will leave room for more expensive ones, but, in the end, it all depends how do you want to assemble your team.
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:51 am

Also keep in mind that Heide will cost you a metric buttload of TEs or 5*s to acquire.

I would not go out of my way to assemble the Perfect 5* Arena Team if you like the cards you currently have, because Arena events are only once in a while and one can rack up plenty of wins with a 5* and 4* mix. The real limiting factor on Victory Count rank is TEs spent, not team composition.

Dig around for some quality 4*s with lower deploy costs and see who you can swap in. (Let's say, Remika for Yuki, just about anyone for Rem.)
Back to top Go down
TwistedOne1
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
TwistedOne1

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:05 am

brokenchicken wrote:
Also keep in mind that Heide will cost you a metric buttload of TEs or 5*s to acquire.

I would not go out of my way to assemble the Perfect 5* Arena Team if you like the cards you currently have, because Arena events are only once in a while and one can rack up plenty of wins with a 5* and 4* mix. The real limiting factor on Victory Count rank is TEs spent, not team composition.

Dig around for some quality 4*s with lower deploy costs and see who you can swap in. (Let's say, Remika for Yuki, just about anyone for Rem.)

Thank you very much, I'm not going to be in any position to burn TE's anytime soon so knowing that I'll keep em. Have a ton of 4* so should be fine on that front.
Back to top Go down
Webols

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:54 pm

For battle seasoned skill, do you need 300 wins or total battles? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:10 pm

This might be a stupidquestion but im a noob so bare with me please lol
I was just wondering how you should decide which units to keep and enhance and which are worth sacrificing?
Obviously 3*(the highest i have atm) are better than 1* and 2* but how do i decide which 3*'s are better because I cant base it off stats because obviously the ones I've had longer and have been enhancing have better stats.
I hope this makes sense lol Please help a noob out?
Thanks =]
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
This might be a stupidquestion but im a noob so bare with me please lol
I was just wondering how you should decide which units to keep and enhance and which are worth sacrificing?
Obviously 3*(the highest i have atm) are better than 1* and 2* but how do i decide which 3*'s are better because I cant base it off stats because obviously the ones I've had longer and have been enhancing have better stats.
I hope this makes sense lol Please help a noob out?
Thanks =]

Usually the things to consider are:

1. type of unit (melee, missile, magic)
2. Spread of stats (do you want a jack-of-all-trades or a specialty unit)
3. Skill - knockback is one of the best, but they all have their uses

In quests, the majority of enemies are land and air, so you will want those covered by either your unit or your allies.

Also, check out the tier list, it will help you weed out the worst ones.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:32 pm

In addition to what Sientara said, check this out:
Fantasica Unit spreadsheet

Spread sheet by Zoebeagle, Clocksprocket and others in the forum community Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
CopyCat

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:26 pm

I'm at the point where I'm starting to get max 4*s and got my first 5* as well. I currently have a small collection of TE and obviously I'd like to collect more of them for something. And so I was wondering what would be the recommended goal to aim for. Should I save TE to have a chance at getting a 5* at an event or should I save my TEs to go for a mid/mid-high/high tier 5*? Sorry If I'm not clear :V

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:57 am

Thank you Sientara and aszutai =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next