Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!

Go down 
+6
Blargod
BkWiz
King-Shawe
Valhades
Cam
tsunonlau
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! Empty
PostSubject: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Very Happy cheers Very Happy cheers

So, I emailed the support once again!

---------------------------
AND HERE IS WHAT THEY SAY
------------------------

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, after today's maintenance, an account can now register to an additional device as long as the new device has not a Fantasica account on it previously.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:25 pm

Oh great.
Right after I make a new account on my device because I couldn't transfer the registration...
Now I can't go back to my old high level/high skills account because I already registered a new one?

Seriously, stupid they had these rules for even a few weeks but at least it's getting fixed. =/
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Glad to see this was worked out so quickly in light of the number of players stressing out over it.
Back to top Go down
King-Shawe
☆☆
King-Shawe

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:43 pm

^ AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Valhades wrote:
Glad to see this was worked out so quickly in light of the number of players stressing out over it.

My sarcasm senses are tingling... Razz
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:02 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Valhades wrote:

My sarcasm senses are tingling... Razz

On second thought, I think I will take the reward in Mina's boot camp and live with it.. I don't wanna QUIT yet. So, good for people who accidentally loss their phone
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Er.. I tried this right now. So I was able to register to a new device but my old one got unregistered and now I can't re-register it.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Blargod wrote:
Er.. I tried this right now. So I was able to register to a new device but my old one got unregistered and now I can't re-register it.
Well, that sort of makes sense --

This at least allows people who change to a new device (because their old broke, or they're updating) to update which device they're on. I guess it's still meant to prevent you from playing on many devices at once, though.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:23 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Well, that sort of makes sense --

This at least allows people who change to a new device (because their old broke, or they're updating) to update which device they're on. I guess it's still meant to prevent you from playing on many devices at once, though.

Wish I knew before hand though. Thanks to their misleading message, I've now registered it on my back-up device.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:27 pm

i'm going to save this for when my device breaks unexpectedly on me...

but for planned ones (like phone upgrade), i'll just go and create a new account... and get more goodies in the process... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:35 pm

myad wrote:
i'm going to save this for when my device breaks unexpectedly on me...

but for planned ones (like phone upgrade), i'll just go and create a new account... and get more goodies in the process... Very Happy

I am sending email to ask for clarification how many times an account can move to a new device
Back to top Go down
Kanoodle

Kanoodle

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:09 pm

I emailed support about this a few weeks ago and they sent me this today:
Quote :

Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!

Regarding your inquiry, after today's maintenance, an account can now register to another device as long as the new device has not had a Fantasica account on it previously.

**Important!**
When you register your account to a new device, the device which was previously registered will no longer be able to play. Also, please note that if you accidentally registered your account on new device, the account CANNOT be returned to the previous device.
Kindly pay an extra caution upon the registering on new device. Thank you.

Emphasis my own. Unfortunately it looks like this warning came a bit late for at least one person. ):
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:35 am

Another reply just now...

So, that means we can register to unlimited new devices as, right ?

Razz

Regarding your inquiry, you may tranfer your account to an unregistered device as long as the said device has not had an avvount on it previously. In addition, upon transferring your account, the previous device may no longer have an account on it permanently.

Kind regards,
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:50 am

So what's the damn point then of a device registration? If a hacker wanted to, he/she can just fake a device ID. Maybe I should contact support when I have time.
Back to top Go down
cstoe

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:30 am

tsunonlau wrote:

Razz

Regarding your inquiry, you may tranfer your account to an unregistered device as long as the said device has not had an avvount on it previously. In addition, upon transferring your account, the previous device may no longer have an account on it permanently.

Kind regards,

may no longer have an account? what if i want to pass my old phone to my sibling or cousin & they want to play the game also and use a new acct?
& is too late for me as I register a new account for my recent bought new phone & transfer all my cards over....
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:07 pm

cstoe wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:

Razz

Kind regards,

may no longer have an account? what if i want to pass my old phone to my sibling or cousin & they want to play the game also and use a new acct?
& is too late for me as I register a new account for my recent bought new phone & transfer all my cards over....

Its sucks right? The design is flawed, it's really unnecessary to make it unplayable after transferred to a new phone. 2 DEVICEs are supposed to hold 2 accounts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!   OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! WE CAN PLAY ON NEW DEVICE!
Page 1 of 1