Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:20 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Meg is just super common, so I'm not sure you'll get much for her. Elena doesn't have good stats, but possibly you'll be able to trade her for elixirs or for something, it depends. Sofia is pretty good, and I don't know much about Lucrezia. Laura is pretty wanted and you might be able to get 200+ TE for her.

It definitely does suck paying a lot of money and not getting much, though. :\

>__< No comment pale
Back to top Go down
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aquCHAOS

PostSubject: why people prefer bear as 1* feeder?   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:42 am

because they offers more exp while enhancing?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:04 am

aquCHAOS wrote:
because they offers more exp while enhancing?
Bears aren't 1*, first of all. But other than that, bears aren't any more preferred than any other 2* feeder -- just more common. Smile
Back to top Go down
kelmin2000

PostSubject: Recruiting Allies Question   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 am

I was wondering why I can recruit some players as allies and some I can't. Does it go by how many quests you have completed?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:32 am

kelmin2000 wrote:
I was wondering why I can recruit some players as allies and some I can't. Does it go by how many quests you have completed?
Do you mean deploy allies? A week into the game, you lose the ability to deploy all of your allies whenever you want. Then you can only deploy allies that have been on in about the last ~1 hour, so you'll want to find allies that play around the same times you do.

If you mean people accepting you as allies... well, that's up to them. :p
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:38 am

if you mean not able to push the recruit button on someone's profile, the answer to that is that either you or they are at max capacity on allies (there is a limit, and it's unfotunately pretty small...).
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:43 am

utinni77 wrote:
if you mean not able to push the recruit button on someone's profile, the answer to that is that either you or they are at max capacity on allies (there is a limit, and it's unfotunately pretty small...).

Also, there is a limit on open recruitments. If you have some that have been pending for a while, try cancelling them and trying again. I ran into that problem before.
Back to top Go down
r21s03

PostSubject: Quest 4-6 A   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:57 pm

I am confused because I cleared the quest 100% but the next quest is still locked? And i am unsure why? Any one know the how to fix this?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Hi, you may not have cleared 4-1 through 4-5 completely.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 pm

r21s03 wrote:
I am confused because I cleared the quest 100% but the next quest is still locked? And i am unsure why? Any one know the how to fix this?

If you're on 25-7 then you can only do the challenge quests since there isn't anything after it.

If it's on another quest, I'm not sure. which one is it?
Back to top Go down
kelvshum2990
☆☆
kelvshum2990

PostSubject: Do special skills stack?   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:02 am

Does the special skills units have stack?

Say for instance:

Gloria with Poison 4 and Meg with Poison 5 attack one monster in quest.
-Is that ticking number the total poison damage from both units or just who ever has the higher poison skill level? Or is it by whoever did the most damage converted into poison? Let's say a max lvl80 Gloria and a lvl1 Meg. (obviously Gloria will be the stronger one) Who's damage is that ticking number?

The same with slows. Does slow4 and a slow5 make them go twice as slow(or somewhat slower)? or do they remain the same speed as whichever slow was higher level?

I feel like Knockbacks do stack, although it's kind of hard to tell really...
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:06 am

I haven't tested, but wouldn't there be a poison tick for each unit hitting with poison?

Slow just refreshes the debuff, I think, but knockback definitely knocks back individually.
Back to top Go down
Pandy

Pandy

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Can you save things like soul stones for next events or are they removed from your inventory?
Back to top Go down
iragardenia

PostSubject: question about trade comment   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:29 pm

I sent a trade to someone and it said this person was trying to trade more than 5 items, but they weren't online. What does this mean exactlyh and how?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Hi ira!

To answer your question, it means that the person has reached their maximum allowed 5 active trades. The user has to clear those before he or she is able to send/accept trades.

For future reference, the Trading Center thread is used for advertising cards that players are trading currently.

If you have any questions regarding the game, please look in the Game Discussion portion of the forum. Even better, the Got Questions? Ask Here!.

Thank you and a great day! :-)

~pnoytroi
Back to top Go down
larkis

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:58 pm

How do people feel about using four star units as feeders? Thinking of leveling a whole lot to ten then feeding my Kraken. What level should 3/4 star units be fore effective feeders?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:07 am

Pandy wrote:
Can you save things like soul stones for next events or are they removed from your inventory?

The game puts them automatically into your Inventory until next Reimcarnation Event
Back to top Go down
Pandy

Pandy

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:51 am

With the talk of Meg not being worth much, which 5* would you guys recommend aiming for? Would it be better to aim for a higher tiered unit like Sheryl or Rose rather than aiming for something low like Lucrezia?
Back to top Go down
eskoi

eskoi

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:02 am

curious, as to why they took out the ability to see other players leader's stats. anyone have a answer to that? It seems a bit silly to me.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:31 am

Pandy wrote:
With the talk of Meg not being worth much, which 5* would you guys recommend aiming for? Would it be better to aim for a higher tiered unit like Sheryl or Rose rather than aiming for something low like Lucrezia?
I mean, it really depends. The "higher tiered" units are more useful in various situations, so if you want a stronger 5* that's not going into 6* territory, you can get one of those. I imagine their resale value is often a bit higher as well, but that depends on supply/demand.

eskoi wrote:
curious, as to why they took out the ability to see other players leader's stats. anyone have a answer to that? It seems a bit silly to me.
You do realize as players, we can't possibly figure out what Silicon is up to? Wink

The new profile information is nice, but I do agree it was nicer when you could see stats. You can technically still see stats if you recruit allies from the actual allies tab, or when you use them in quests.

I do wonder if it'll change the game for newer players, though -- if you've just started and aren't using a unit list guide, it might be harder for you to tell which cards are good in what ways. Might be easier to convince players that one card is better than another.
Back to top Go down
eskoi

eskoi

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:18 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Pandy wrote:
I mean, it really depends. The "higher tiered" units are more useful in various situations, so if you want a stronger 5* that's not going into 6* territory, you can get one of those. I imagine their resale value is often a bit higher as well, but that depends on supply/demand.

eskoi wrote:
You do realize as players, we can't possibly figure out what Silicon is up to? Wink

The new profile information is nice, but I do agree it was nicer when you could see stats. You can technically still see stats if you recruit allies from the actual allies tab, or when you use them in quests.

I do wonder if it'll change the game for newer players, though -- if you've just started and aren't using a unit list guide, it might be harder for you to tell which cards are good in what ways. Might be easier to convince players that one card is better than another.

yeah, thats what i was concerned with, cause learning the card names is hard enough now ya gotta memorize their stats basically :\ thanks for the response thought clocks!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Yeah, it's not so much an issue if you're full up on active allies and you know all of them, but I can definitely see it making it a bit harder for newer players. Hell, it's even harder just to see the level now. That said, when you get an ally request it shows you their stats there, also. It's just more annoying not to see people's stats as you browse around -- I think I definitely learned a bit more about cards through that.

If you haven't checked it out yet, there is a Fantasica Master Unit List started by zoebeagle and maintained by him & me. It's very useful in regards to finding out the stats of something. Smile
Back to top Go down
eskoi

eskoi

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:33 pm

yeah thats what I'm using now, its really helpful! thanks for all the effort you guys put into that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twizted0113

Twizted0113

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Hey all, quick newbie question. Should I focus on lvling my leader then others or try and lvl 3-7 at one time and keep em the same? Or a mix?

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Twizted0113 wrote:
Hey all, quick newbie question. Should I focus on lvling my leader then others or try and lvl 3-7 at one time and keep em the same? Or a mix?

Thanks in advance

Depends on what sort of playstyle you're after. If you want to focus on your own team, there's nothing wrong with leveling your units so they all have the same stats and balancing out any flaws you might encounter during battles, but you will spend loads of time trying to max them all at once.

If you're the type of person who wants to make sure you're useful to your online allies, leveling your leader or certain units is a good way to go, as the points go to your skills that will definitely help you out even if the percentages are quite small.

Personally, I spend all my time maxing out only one-two units I know will help out my buddies, since I tend to rely on their units than my own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next