Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Callanthe wrote:
Thanks for the advice! I guess I'll hang onto mine then.

In addition, I've been hearing occasionally that 6-3 training is a great spot to grind for luna... can someone explain to me why it (and any other good training spot) is considered so good? I tried it and it looks like it's giving the same rewards as the other training at its level...

Usually 10-4 is regarded as the premier training spot because it gives a bumnch of 2* bears. It also has chests that can give 15000 or (very rarely) 60,000 luna.

What I cant figure out is why people would ever need luna badly...you could sell a Time Elixer for 1,000,000 luna right now if you posted it on your allies wall...
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Aww, now I have to grind more to get to 10-4 Razz

On another note (wow I'm posting a lot in this thread), at what point does enhancing usually become important? I just bought a 3* Elvira and received the 3* Howard from the event... is it worth spending like 30 1* cards enhancing either of those?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 pm

going to second the predator although i do so much enchanting that i am usually under 1 mil in luna. I have to agree if your grinding for cards to enchant or cards to sell or just luna, 10-4 is the way to go.

As far as enchanting, dont bother putting your time/luna into 3*'s, in order to really get some good cards you will need te. (i personally suggest holding onto all of your 3* cards... they will come in handy in an upcoming event, and event 3*s sell well for te's a month or so after said event).

one of the best ways to start out getting te is to enchant 4*'s to max level and sell them for te. right now the going price for a maxed 4*is about 10te. once you've saved up about 30-40 te you should be able to get your first 5*, max that out, sell and hopefully step up to a better 5*, or keep maxin 4's.

Also if you have some feeders on hand (i use 6x 1*'s to level a 2* to level 6.... it takes about 100x level 6, 2*s to level a 4* from 1 to 80), you can take advantage of an event like there where the reward card mary is very much sought after and if you can pick her up right away and max her, you can flip her for a ton of profit.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:37 am

I see. Oh dear, all these 1* cards are probably going to start flooding my unit list soon XD

So as far as I can tell, would it be a good idea to buy a decent lvl 1 4* with the free TE I have right now, level that 4*, and then sell it for a profit in TE? Or would it be better to save up tons of luna and exchange that directly for TE...

Thank you very much for the advice!
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:07 am

Be caution, if you had much luna, when other player attack you and successful pass your defend, they might 'steal' your luna. Razz
Back to top Go down
Soviet Leader

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:24 am

when does the latest maintenance finish?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:46 am

Callanthe wrote:
I see. Oh dear, all these 1* cards are probably going to start flooding my unit list soon XD

So as far as I can tell, would it be a good idea to buy a decent lvl 1 4* with the free TE I have right now, level that 4*, and then sell it for a profit in TE? Or would it be better to save up tons of luna and exchange that directly for TE...

Thank you very much for the advice!

its pretty hard to exchange luna for te, as everyone with te to sell usually has much more luna then they could ever use. So much better to find someone to sell off your 1*s to or buy a 4* for 1-3te and level it to sell. If you buy in bulk you should be able to pick up 5x 4*'s for 1te each if you buy all at once, lots of 4*s just hangin around from silly peoples buyin mega boxes, just hit up people in the top ten or on the rare card report, say your buyin 5x 4*'s at 1te ea.... if you maxed and sold all of those at 10 te each that would be 50te.

If you do enchant a 4*, and there are different ways to do it, but i enchant 100x 2* cards and that takes about 600x 1*s. it should take about 250k luna to enchant your 2*'s and another 300k to enchant all those 2*'s into your 4*. if you just have way too many 1*s hanging around go ahead an burn some of them into your 3* and you can use that later as a good feeder... your inbox should hold about 1,000 cards
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:47 am

Soviet Leader wrote:
when does the latest maintenance finish?

they do not usually announce how long maintenance lasts and if they do give an estimate its usually wrong.

the long ones between events last about 2-4 hours

the short 'emergency' ones last 15min to 1 hour.... generally
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Yay for more questions!

I can't tell very well which quests are the best for grinding exp... I've been doing 2-7 over and over again (because of its short cooldown), but it's quite tedious. Are there any better spots? (I'm only on chapter 11, but I could probably power level through if that's what it would take)
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Callanthe wrote:
Yay for more questions!

I can't tell very well which quests are the best for grinding exp... I've been doing 2-7 over and over again (because of its short cooldown), but it's quite tedious. Are there any better spots? (I'm only on chapter 11, but I could probably power level through if that's what it would take)

2-7 is the best right now, highest exp rate and no annoying dialog popup.

And lol, grinding is supposed to be tedious for most ppl Razz
Back to top Go down
Cizalvin

Cizalvin

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:51 pm

What is the best method to level a unit up? My leader is level 62, but leveling is becoming pretty slow for me. Feeders are too expensive (for me), and quest 2-7 is a little slow. Is there any method that can be used in contrary to these methods, or are questing and feeding my only methods?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Cizalvin wrote:
What is the best method to level a unit up? My leader is level 62, but leveling is becoming pretty slow for me. Feeders are too expensive (for me), and quest 2-7 is a little slow. Is there any method that can be used in contrary to these methods, or are questing and feeding my only methods?

you got feeding, quests and events. i usually quest my units to level 20, feed them to level 90, then just let them exp it out in events... unless i need to unload it then i'll feed it the rest the way... but yea after level 20 i cant stand farming exp for a unit
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:07 am

Cizalvin wrote:

Not much better options unless you have a ton of 1* and 2* units to feed em. I usually quest most of my units. I only turn to feeders if I need a unit to level very quickly (like immediately) for an event or something. Questing generally takes 3-4 days to get to 80. Another day or two to get to 100. As I don't have any 6* units, I have no idea how long it would take me to level a unit to 120.

Events give good exp, but most of the time I use maxed units in events to do well.
Back to top Go down
zSly

zSly

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:36 am

question... if someone sends you a trade, but leaves no ID ... there's no way to contact them except to wait until they respond right? x.x
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:47 am

zSly wrote:
question... if someone sends you a trade, but leaves no ID ... there's no way to contact them except to wait until they respond right? x.x

If you go into the details of the trade, you can go to their profile that way.
Back to top Go down
zSly

zSly

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:07 am

Sientara wrote:
zSly wrote:

If you go into the details of the trade, you can go to their profile that way.

OMG *mind blown* LOL. ty ty ty so much <3

another question... for the "bringer of victory" skill, it says "defeat a total of 7500 enemies attack boosts at lvl 10) what is the attack boost at lvl 10 part? i'm confused about that :/
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:03 pm

zSly wrote:

another question... for the "bringer of victory" skill, it says "defeat a total of 7500 enemies attack boosts at lvl 10) what is the attack boost at lvl 10 part? i'm confused about that :/

you need to max ruler of land/air/sea (the three above it)
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Um... what kind of cards are good leaders? Do most people just put their best cards as the leaders, or are some types of cards (ex: melee vs missile, high air attack vs none) valued more than others?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Callanthe wrote:
Um... what kind of cards are good leaders? Do most people just put their best cards as the leaders, or are some types of cards (ex: melee vs missile, high air attack vs none) valued more than others?

Simple Answer: Your best unit

Complex Answer: It may depend on the event. During arena events, I generally want my allies to use leader units that are fast, and have knock back. During this event, having a leader unit that has high air damage is nice.

Back to top Go down
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]
ATROPEX

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:35 pm

What happens if you block someone you currently have a trade open with?
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:06 pm

How does PvP actually work? I've had 2 artifacts stolen from me so far... not sure how I'm supposed to prevent that >.<
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:23 am

Callanthe wrote:
How does PvP actually work? I've had 2 artifacts stolen from me so far... not sure how I'm supposed to prevent that >.<

PvP is a term used for the Arena/Colessium challenges that happen during the specified events.

As for picking a fight with an unknown player (or your very own ally - seriously you can do that), the idea is mostly breaking through their castle defenses, which consists of mostly monsters held within their unit list (not in their bank/storage/place where you pick up loot/gifts from trades &/or events. If you are able to pass through the enemy's defense, you win their a portion of their luna (maximum limit is 10K) and an artifact if you chose to steal one before initiating combat.

To avoid getting a loss from standard battles, you will need to get a hold of monsters and arrange them in a way that prevents your opponents from defeating them. High ranked monsters give off high HP as you feed them with other units &/or monsters, which is the only way to make them stronger.

If you go to your Units section and filter the list to Default & Monsters at the bottom of the screen, the arrangement will show how the monsters will show up against your opponents.

There's a lot more to say about this gameplay, but it's best for you to seek that information out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:07 am

Callanthe wrote:

The higher the rank of the card, the better the unit is overall.

Even Alex, as crappy as he is, is better than a 5*. Though 5*s come very close to his damage output and surpass him in some areas, as an all around unit he is better than a 5*.

As someone pointed out earlier, usually people equip their best card, or if an event has a specific battle type (FoA black dragon battles for example) they equip the best melee/air/ranged they have.
Back to top Go down
asbeth37

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:37 am

Hi

first, Sorry for my english

second, during the event i wona Soul stone(L)

but i can't find si utility...
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:01 am

asbeth37 wrote:
Hi

first, Sorry for my english

second, during the event i wona Soul stone(L)

but i can't find si utility...

Soul Stone (L) or SSL, as most of us like to call them, are used to recruit specific monsters into units you can call out into battle instead of defense. SSL are very valuable as they can increase your chances of success by a wide margin. Certain events like the Soul Hunters give out free SSL when you reach a certain number of BT points, but most of the time, you'll have to buy more through premium or mega boxes.

To see how many SSL or SSS (Soul Stone (S)) you have, click on Shop or Profile, then go to Inventory to see how many you currently have. They are also tradable but only during the recruitment events.

Go to the latest recruitment event topic in the Current Events section for more info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next