Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ceres

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Back with 2 questions i noticed an extremely odd thing which upsets me-_-
I get push notifications that crisis quests started..i logged in 3 times..and no crisis quests had started-_-
I came back later in an hour Crisis quests had started.. but they were nearly about to end in 2minutes..
Am i just stupid or is anyone one else having this mess with push notifications that they dont tell you the right time when the Crisis quests are really starting?
I dont wanna answers like: yeah your dumb, i just want to see if this thing..that i am struggleing just today is affecting someone else and not just me O_o..

Next i noticed an ally of mine got hacked again, what else can you do safe your account?
I only know that changing password and telling it no one might help but that is all you can do?
He really thinks about quitting, someone stoles many 6* and now a 7* from him and i feel bad for him, i know theres nothing that i can do about it, but since i am wanting to get some more 6* i dont wanna end up in the future like him O_o being robbed out..
So good Hints how to protect your account would be helpful.

Thx. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amayziing

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:54 am

Ceres wrote:
I get push notifications that crisis quests started..i logged in 3 times..and no crisis quests had started-_-
I came back later in an hour Crisis quests had started.. but they were nearly about to end in 2minutes..
Am i just stupid or is anyone one else having this mess with push notifications that they dont tell you the right time when the Crisis quests are really starting?
I dont wanna answers like: yeah your dumb, i just want to see if this thing..that i am struggleing just today is affecting someone else and not just me O_o..

Push notifications was send 1 hours before crisis event. Maybe you just read the notification 20 minutes later or something like that.

For the account protection i have no solution. Just don't give your passeword and carefull to what you download.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:45 am

Ceres wrote:

Next i noticed an ally of mine got hacked again, what else can you do safe your account?
I only know that changing password and telling it no one might help but that is all you can do?
He really thinks about quitting, someone stoles many 6* and now a 7* from him and i feel bad for him, i know theres nothing that i can do about it, but since i am wanting to get some more 6* i dont wanna end up in the future like him O_o being robbed out..

Thx. Smile

You should just memorize crisis quest schedule, it's 7am, 3pm, and 11pm server time.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:20 pm

po1102 wrote:
Ceres wrote:

Thx. Smile

You should just memorize crisis quest schedule, it's 7am, 3pm, and 11pm server time.

Well i am from austria, which means i must search than for the europe times than but thx, knowing that makes it a little bit easier.
Back to top Go down
zeleaphyr

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:49 am

Hello guys,

I have a question...

Every time playing event training like now.. when facing boss like grim alice.. I dunno why i'm recently being force out from the game when i "call ally" for deploy unit..
It really irritates me that i must go back log in again... when i going back log in and fighting the boss sometimes i being force out from the game again when i click call ally..

Does anyone have same problem like me?
Any idea what the problem i have? I'm using iphone for playing this game..

Sorry for my bad english..
Back to top Go down
Darkmusses

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:19 am

I find it difficult to down Alice in this current event ..

The highest lv I had is Lv110 6* card Bristol and although I had army of 4 x 6* around lv 140, I could not down like the previous event TT.TT

Is there any other way because I suspect is the lvl of my assistance problem. Besides, I do not have the resource to obtain a higher card and lvling up my other cards because I only have 2 x 6* from log in event and a few 5* also being given during event.

Is there any other way of lvling such as a good training place or even quest ?
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:17 am

zeleaphyr wrote:
Hello guys,

I have a question...

Every time playing event training like now.. when facing boss like grim alice..  I dunno why i'm recently being force out from the game when i "call ally" for deploy unit..
It really irritates me that i must go back log in again... when i going back log in and fighting the boss sometimes i being force out from the game again when i click call ally..

Does anyone have same problem like me?
Any idea what the problem i have? I'm using iphone for playing this game..

Sorry for my bad english..

Well i am not facing the same problem as you but i give you that advice.
If you didnt in other had that problem in others smiliars events before, reuninstall fantasica and install it new.
Maybe this will help that the problem is gone, it sounds like a pretty mean bug to me, if this doenst help contact mobage, they should know what to do about it.
Good Luck. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:12 pm

Darkmusses wrote:
I find it difficult to down Alice in this current event ..

The highest lv I had is Lv110 6* card Bristol and although I had army of 4 x 6* around lv 140, I could not down like the previous event TT.TT

Is there any other way because I suspect is the lvl of my assistance problem. Besides, I do not have the resource to obtain a higher card and lvling up my other cards because I only have 2 x 6* from log in event and a few 5* also being given during event.

Is there any other way of lvling such as a good training place or even quest ?

Levelling is hard in Fanta. Specially in the beggining.

About the training event: Alice is actually easier than KA. Voleur was way too easy, out of the curve for training events. Unfortunately, you'll have to get used to it. The best thing is to find strong active allies. And become one yourself, too.

Best ways to level up are:
1. Training events
2. Enhancement boost
3. Regular enhancement
4. Grinding quest 2-7
Back to top Go down
Darkmusses

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:43 am

I had do some calculation .. I need more than 30/30 of allies LV140 to kill Alice.

Even so, I takes me more than 6 rounds to kill with full pt of LV140 allies (without) any shear TT.TT

Is it worth to MLB Bristol or Giselle since these are the only 6* I had from the log in event ?

I do collecting some TE/Pot to use it to get 7* cards later on .. What should I get ?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:05 am

Darkmusses wrote:
I had do some calculation .. I need more than 30/30 of allies LV140 to kill Alice.

Even so, I takes me more than 6 rounds to kill with full pt of LV140 allies (without) any shear TT.TT

Is it worth to MLB Bristol or Giselle since these are the only 6* I had from the log in event ?

I do collecting some TE/Pot to use it to get 7* cards later on .. What should I get ?

Thanks

Are your allies leading bad 6*s? With proper assists I only need more than 3 rounds.

Those 2 are ok 6*s. Bristol is a free iron wall unit and giselle is an ok mage with low cost. If you don't have or plan on getting anything better soon you can lb them for the upcoming gw.

Edea is a great 7* and among the cheapest, a good choice for first 7*.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:52 am

Darkmusses wrote:

Thanks

It is just my opinion, but I don't think you should skip 6*s and and save for 7*. The jump from 6* to 7* is not as much as the jump from 5* to 6*; and the cheap 7* cost at least 15-20 times more than a decent 6*. If I were you, I would get maybe 5-10 decent 6*s rather than saving for a single 7* right away. In fact, you really shouldn't think about getting a 7* until you have enough 6*s to cover different situations...

For instance, let say you are in a colo/arena event. If you only have 1 cheap 7* and the rest of your units are weak 6*/5*, you are going to be screwed if your 7* get knocked back or slowed. Let say you are in a training event and the boss is weak against magic and it is sea type. If your 7* ended up being a strong melee with low sea attack, you are going to take longer to kill the boss.

In my opinion, at the bare minimum, you need to have at least 1 melee, 1 missile, and 1 magic units (preferably not having "extreme" stats in only 1 area); 1 slow, 1 poison, and 1 Knock back unit (AA is also nice to have for certain event); then maybe 2 more 6* for events that required a team of 5 units. (Considering you have Bristol and Griselle already, you can probably get a missile unit like Ddraig since it is your weak area atm) After you get your base covered, now you can start saving up for your 7*.
Back to top Go down
evulCally

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:30 am

Hello
I'm pretty new to Fantasica... and still working on it to figure everything out... but something is just too much for me so I try it here.

I'ts about the Episodes in the training.
Bevore the last maintenence I've been somewhere on page 4 and got on each monster that I killed there about 74 exp...
Now it's back on Episode 4 on page 1 and get 20 exp.
Is this normal? It's kinda hard to lvl the leader that way if the exp drops that low :S

uh and a other thing... what are the conditions that my allies are aviable for quests?
Sometimes I have 1 or 2 with (1 hour remaining) n stuff... and I couldn't figure out a system behind it. :/

I hope I'll find some help here.

greez cally
Back to top Go down
deeception

deeception

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:38 am

Cally: Allies are available for 1 hour after they log off - so as long as your ally is online, you can use them indefinitely.

As soon as they log off, you can use them for another hour.
Back to top Go down
evulCally

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:04 am

ahh... so, with  bad luck I have many allies in far away timezones^^
Does it matter what lvl the allies have?

ANd how about the Training episodes?
Why I'm now again back to beginner episodes?

greez Cally
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:27 am

IIRC, if your ally lv is much higher then yours, the standby period will be shorter. i remember when i start playing, my lv 100 ally only available for 15 minutes at most.
Best thing to counter that is to find ally with the same time zone with u or playing at the odd hours Smile

about the training episodes, last event was a training event, hence they switch the normal training area with an event related one. once the treaining event is done you return to the normal training area. so yeah, if you start playing on the fantasica fairy tale event then you will begin at lv 1 again now.
Back to top Go down
evulCally

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:03 am

nyuuuuuuu XD

thx for reply ^.^
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:27 am

Small correction to the above: the amount of time an ally is available is dependent on which quest chapter they are. The further they are ahead, the shorter the amount of time they are available. It's not related to their level, although there's a correlation there.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Anyone knows Francette's mlb stats? Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:49 pm

I am trying now to get enough Poitions for a 7* but i noticed one thing the most salers only accept Te for 7* units? Is it difficult to trade P to Te?
I dont know many people who could help out if necessairly than right now i am trying to get 250P and get Cella, it would be cause a lot of trouble if the current auctions would be gone by than, and the other sellers only want TE, because i think P/TE should have the same Market currency but it doesnt seem to be the case which angers me because of theme are expensive enough to get.
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Ceres wrote:
I am trying now to get enough Poitions for a 7* but i noticed one thing the most salers only accept Te for 7* units? Is it difficult to trade P to Te?
I dont know many people who could help out if necessairly than right now i am trying to get 250P and get Cella, it would be cause a lot of trouble if the current auctions would be gone by than, and the other sellers only want TE, because i think P/TE should have the same Market currency but it doesnt seem to be the case which angers me because of theme are expensive enough to get.

people says TE for convenience... everyone will accept potions.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Ceres wrote:

Don't get Cella lol. Save some more for a much better 7* like Edea.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:26 pm

TheRain7 wrote:
Ceres wrote:

people says TE for convenience... everyone will accept potions.

In fact people trade TE for Potions (9 pots : 10 TE is pretty typical, but I've seen much better rates).
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:47 pm

po1102 wrote:
Ceres wrote:

Why Edea? I rather would want to get Elizabeth, or Lana,  is Edea stronger than both of theme?
I personally dont like the look of that samurai girl to much..so at least she should be better than Lana or Elizabeth.
At least i am glad to know the P will also be accepted. Wink 
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Ceres wrote:
po1102 wrote:
Ceres wrote:

Why Edea? I rather would want to get Elizabeth, or Lana,  is Edea stronger than both of theme?
I personally dont like the look of that samurai girl to much..so at least she should be better than Lana or Elizabeth.
At least i am glad to know the P will also be accepted. Wink 

You can get either of them, all are better than cella.
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:44 pm

Ceres wrote:

Stats wise, Lana and Edea would be almost similar where both would be C spd (Edea becomes B spd when leadered) DC 30 with slow skill.  Edea would be slightly stronger in terms of damage.  While Edea is a melee unit, Lana is missile.  The most glaring difference between the 2 would be pricing.  Fantasitrade lists Lana in the 600-700 range while Edea is listed between 400-550 range.  Elizabeth, on the other hand, is listed around 500-750.  She is also a DC 30 C spd melee unit with poison skill and a notch weaker compared to the other 2.

Why Edea?  She's a tank with over 900k HP and offers the best value for your pure  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 34 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next