Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
SomelPT

SomelPT

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Hello guys!

What would be some decent 6* for a begginer? I'm aiming at a 140 Max Nina for 20 TE (don't know if by the time i have all the TE the price will drop...) but i saw she doesn't have any arena skill (i don't know how important arena events are). On the same price range, effeciency-wise, is it worth getting something else instead?

Also, i'm looking at some (very) cheap vlads, are they that bad in the current meta?
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:44 am

SomelPT wrote:

Hello guys!

What would be some decent 6* for a begginer? I'm aiming at a 140 Max Nina for 20 TE (don't know if by the time i have all the TE the price will drop...) but i saw she doesn't have any arena skill (i don't know how important arena events are). On the same price range, effeciency-wise, is it worth getting something else instead?

Also, i'm looking at some (very) cheap vlads, are they that bad in the current meta?

Hi! Nina is a decent oldtimer, but if it's for that price, then I'd say try to get Aquaria instead. She has similar stats, but with a arena skill.
Vlad is definitely not a bad unit due to his extreme land damage as a melee, but his 30dc and D speed makes him a hit or a miss. He has good amount of HP, so he be used as a tank in GW, but his D speed makes him bad again. Try to get a Gideon if he is in the same price range. His stats are more all round, but still very good plus he's also a tank in gw. His C speed is better than Vlad's D speed.

I think in the beginning, try to get a mixture of all 3 types and get different dc units. In general, the speed of a unit is the most important. Then comes the arena skill. The dc cost comes last. Try to get B speed or better for melee units and C speeds for missile and magic. D speed only if the unit is great in other aspects like arena skill or low dc. For arena skills, do some research which arena skill you would like to get. I recommend Incinerate. For dc, 20 is the average of what you should aim for. You will need at least one 30 dc melee as a tank and some 15 or even 10 dc units to offset the 25 and 30 dc units in a team. This is because in most event teams, the average dc is 20.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:25 am

Arena skills are only useful in 2 types of events, one of them seems to never come again and the other requires having a good team which isn't easy for beginners. So, though it helps, you don't have to choose your first 6* based on arena skill. Anything non-D speed with decent dps should do (not that D speed is all around bad since speed grade doesn't reflect actual attack speed of an unit in quest and boss battle, eg. D speed Monica used to be dps queen, faster than any C speed unit in her time; D speed Vlad however is really slow but he has really high land attack). You need a team of 6* to really thrive in most types of event (except panel maybe) so you should aim for several 6*, at least 1 of each type, like the above post suggests.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Next and Prev. Buttons for this forum..... How about a "last" page button??? Sadly I don't have the patience to click next 54 times to discover if this gets a response....
Back to top Go down
SomelPT

SomelPT

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Thank you for your responses!

On a side note, brave points are only for basic card packs? Or is there some event where they are useful?
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:05 pm

Brave points are useless, they are only for pulling packs.
You can only get up to 2* units, and 3* monsters.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:56 pm

I can skip to last page but I have to post to do it lol
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:41 am

You can skip to last page without posting. Heck, you can even go to any page you want. Not sure what you're complaining here.
Back to top Go down
SomelPT

SomelPT

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:08 am

TheRain7 wrote:

Would be more usefull if they were m tickets, but maybe that would kill the market.

Just to clarify, in training events, the event items that allow you to deploy more than 1 unit are refunded as tradeable pots/te if you don't use them (when the event ends)?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:17 am

SomelPT wrote:
TheRain7 wrote:

Would be more usefull if they were m tickets, but maybe that would kill the market.

Just to clarify, in training events, the event items that allow you to deploy more than 1 unit are refunded as tradeable pots/te if you don't use them (when the event ends)?

Not when event ends, just sometime in the future. The event item from last training is still due.
Back to top Go down
SomelPT

SomelPT

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:48 am

Okay, thx for clarification^^
Back to top Go down
allyart

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:21 pm

can anyone tell me whats the recharging rate of training points?
is it 10 points per 5mins?

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:36 pm

allyart wrote:

thanks Smile

10 TP every 1 min
Back to top Go down
allyart

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:28 am

Ryosuke wrote:
allyart wrote:

thanks Smile

10 TP every 1 min

so to fully replenish 300TP needs 1/2hour, right?
okay thanks ryo!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Darkmusses

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Lol, for the first time I manage to kill the boss and I feel kinda stupid because I just realized how to do so. I sent out so many request assistant but I do not know how it really works til I manage to down one today Sad

I got a question to ask if how long will a boss spawn usually during and event because I always get the msg saying that "XXX had fled" .. Sigh

Also I'm confuse of the time because I live at GST +8 and how much hr different in comparison for the game time. I know the time different between London and mine is 8 hrs Smile
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:53 pm

There is no specific time that a boss will spawn. It may spawn if you or any of your allies finds a limited boss. It will stay active until you have killed it or 3 hours has elapsed in which case, you will see the message "XXX had fled". Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
mu0387

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:32 am

What is the population / size of the player base for Fanta's English server? I have noted that the rewards are very lax when compared to the Japanese version. For example, in Japan, *7 units are only awarded to the top 5 guilds and only those placing in the top 150 for head start rankings receive a *6 reward unit (versus the top 15 guilds and top 250 players, respectively).
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:28 am

mu0387 wrote:
What is the population / size of the player base for Fanta's English server?  I have noted that the rewards are very lax when compared to the Japanese version.  For example, in Japan, *7 units are only awarded to the top 5 guilds and only those placing in the top 150 for head start rankings receive a *6 reward unit (versus the top 15 guilds and top 250 players, respectively).

The active player base here seems to be around 20k including ranking and extremely casual players. If it comes to dedicated players, willing to spend and/or completely grind out an event, I'd say it's about 1500 players (depending on the event and feasibility of winning a 6*). Semi-dedicated players amount to about 3k-5k players according to my estimations based on my alt's and my own ranking and grinding experience and how easy it is to jump ranks with little effort.
I don't know how many (hardcore) spending players there are here, but I'd say 100+.

I do need others to confirm this, since this is mostly based on gut feel, not going off notes.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:18 am

for comparison, i started another alt account today just before the maintainance, and it ranked 35k something in the event... so active player counts for this week is maybe below 40k~
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:50 am

cruorimancer wrote:
for comparison, i started another alt account today just before the maintainance, and it ranked 35k something in the event... so active player counts for this week is maybe below 40k~

Well I can hardly call anyone who logged on, hit a boss, then logged off for the rest of the event active.
Back to top Go down
SomelPT

SomelPT

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:00 am

Hello again guys!

So in this gifting event the paradise tickets do not convert to pots, nor are they tradable, right?

Also, how many items can you have in your inbox? Right now mine its pretty crowded with godesses :X
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:30 am

SomelPT wrote:
Hello again guys!

So in this gifting event the paradise tickets do not convert to pots, nor are they tradable, right?

Also, how many items can you have in your inbox? Right now mine its pretty crowded with godesses :X

1.) no they dont convert.

2.) The inbox is next to limitless, but, it will only display the 1000 LAST cards you have in the inbox, so to look at the items before that you have to remove a couple of items from the inbox. If you have more then 1000 items it will simply say "1000+" too.
Back to top Go down
SandStone88

SandStone88

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:15 am

Hello,
I haven't played Fantasica for a few months.
I joined again when 8*'s started showing.

It seems like its much harder to sell feeder sets nowadays.
Other trade sites seem to not have a set price. (Seeing m4* being offered as low as 0.5 to 2TE each)

So roughly whats the generally the accepted price for selling feeder sets today? (for 3*'s, 4*'s, and 5*'s)
I'm guessing selling them as m4* is really a bad idea than as lv40.

At the moment I'm trying to sell m4* sets for 5TE (Basically 1TE each) but it seems like no one is biting.
Thank you,
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:35 am

SandStone88 wrote:
Hello,

Other trade sites seem to not have a set price. (Seeing m4* being offered as low as 0.5 to 2TE each)

So roughly whats the generally the accepted price for selling feeder sets today? (for 3*'s, 4*'s, and 5*'s)

At the moment I'm trying to sell m4* sets for 5TE (Basically 1TE each) but it seems like no one is biting.
Thank you,

The demand of 4* feeder is extremely low atm because of the events we had in the past 3 weeks. Most people had already maxed most of their units since we had two training events (and one more coming up after the current event). At the same time, m ticket was dropping from one of the training event (with drop rate similar to soul stone), which you can use to draw card from pack and it had a 85-90% chance of giving you a 4*. For this reason, tons of people are having 1k+ f4* in their inbox, so they really have no need for another 4* feeders.
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:48 am

SandStone88 wrote:
Hello,

Thank you,

2 reasons.

1. There was an event recently where Fanta gave players the opportunity to farm as well as win "M tickets". These tix would give people a chance to draw Marybell 7*, but it in 80% of the cases, players would draw 4*'s with these tix. Players could easily farm over 200 of these tix on a single account and also win an additional 1000 tix, so nearly every players' inbox was full of 4* and therefore got tons of feeders.

2a. The most recent Training event had an extremely easy main boss that would give over 65k EXP. I reckon that most players with even just a MLB Grace could max or MLB all their units.

2b. In the same Training event, Fanta gave us the 50% EXP Boost Fest too, making (creating) feeders even more effective (with the 4* mentioned in 1.), also for monsters.

All in all, players should still be sitting on tons of feeders and fresh 4* with nearly all their favorite units either maxed or MLBed, so the feeder market is really bad at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 33 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next