Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
wreckage

wreckage

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Are mina's step up packs worth buying? I got the first one and got my hilde, but the other two packs were just 4* and 3* cards.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:23 am

wreckage wrote:
Are mina's step up packs worth buying?  I got the first one and got my hilde, but the other two packs were just 4* and 3* cards.
It totally depends on your luck.

I know a friend, that when he finished Step 4, he ended up with 2 x Bajadaro, Dolce, Vlad, and Everleaf...no joke! So in his case, yes, it was totally worth it. But is this common? No, it is NOT common at all.

You might be better off just buying TE with those money, and saving it up to buy a card that you really want.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:25 am

Vaati wrote:
Right, have a newbie question:

Does the Premium ticket draw a card from the Premium card pack? Or is it from a diferente pool of choices? (excluding current event units, since that was awnsered previously)
The prem tickets you get for event rewards and log on bonuses are not the same as the premium packs (although they use to be the same). The prem tickets can not draw the newly added units and the chance of getting a 5* from those is similar to that of drawing a 6* from the $ packs. Other than that premium tickets can draw on the same pool of cards as the other packs, ie you could draw anything other than the current units or limited series cards... but like i said before the draw rates for 4/5/6* are greatly diminished.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 am

Thanks for awnsering, Ghost_Star.

(It should have a different name, since the rates are diferente. Alas...)
Back to top Go down
Firephly

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:51 am

To what level should I enhance a 4* card to before it becomes inefficient? I've read on other posts to enhance a level 1 4* card with multiple level 4 2* cards but they never stated when to stop doing that method.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:46 am

What's the point of battle?

I get that you can steal artifacts, but once you collected 1 of each set, there seems to be no point in battling. 10k gold? That's crap...
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:21 am

Firephly wrote:
To what level should I enhance a 4* card to before it becomes inefficient? I've read on other posts to enhance a level 1 4* card with multiple level 4 2* cards but they never stated when to stop doing that method.
personally i send all my 4* to Leanas... as for best level for enchanting i would point you to one of the many many guides and calculators which will allow you to figure it out for yourself... (but i think for 4*'s its around level 15-20)
Encyclopedia Section
Kadaan's Guide
Luxi's Guide

Grumpy wrote:
What's the point of battle?

I get that you can steal artifacts, but once you collected 1 of each set, there seems to be no point in battling. 10k gold? That's crap...
so there are a few points the first being what you mentioned, collecting artifacts sets, which to be fair can also be collected by questing/events.

The next one is the big one... There is a player skill which requires you to have 300 wins. This skill will make it so your leaders skill will have a * +1.... so a poison 5* will proc or do damage at a 6* rate... really quite big for colo/BA/Trail events... (Claudio or Alex will skill boost +1)

the third... is well... greifing or human nature... someone is gona want to be that guy and there is noting you can do but troll your def, bank your luna and ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
The next one is the big one... There is a player skill which requires you to have 300 wins. This skill will make it so your leaders skill will have a * +1.... so a poison 5* will proc or do damage at a 6* rate... really quite big for colo/BA/Trail events... (Claudio or Alex will skill boost +1)
Cool, didn't know about that. Guess I should start attacking people. lol

Though, seems it becomes moot again after that skill. xD
Back to top Go down
Maelrawn

Maelrawn

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:30 pm

What is the value of Ambrosia -> TE now? Noob here Smile)
Back to top Go down
Bundam

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:56 am

Is anyone else having this problem?
Fantasica does its loading thing, says 'getting new content' then says "Network failure : this application requires a working data connection".
I've reinstalled and it still doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:27 am

Is it possible that the Pots and tes that you can get from heropoints are Limited?
Back to top Go down
Unknownkid
☆☆☆
Unknownkid

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:17 am

Well, I once had a bug(?) that it wouldn't let me buy another pot/TE. After going to the main page and back to the hero points screen, it worked again.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:23 am

Maelrawn wrote:
What is the value of Ambrosia -> TE now? Noob here Smile)
i've been seeing 5 ambro's going for 1-3 te
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:26 am

Bundam wrote:
Is anyone else having this problem?
Fantasica does its loading thing, says 'getting new content' then says "Network failure : this application requires a working data connection".
I've reinstalled and it still doesn't work.
i get this error when my wifi router needs resetting or the wifi network im on is blocking app data, resetting modem & router will fix this. or when i have just connected to a new network... sometimes turning wifi off then on again works or switching to data. so in my experience this error has more to do with the network your connecting to than the game instal.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:48 am

If two different units with poison attack a single unit, does only the stronger poison of the two linger?
Back to top Go down
ollyshuteye

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:02 am

From what I've noticed poison doesn't stack and it's the most recent poison effect that lingers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9007-auction-sale-for-4-s-an
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:36 pm

in the options where you turn sound on and off, there is one call push what is this do?
Back to top Go down
wreckage

wreckage

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:33 pm

Ok I have some more questions.

Are all inventory items tradable excpet personal pots/te?

Also for feeders they are most effective at level 10 right? Like 2* and 3* should be at least lvl ten?
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:06 pm

ollyshuteye wrote:
From what I've noticed poison doesn't stack and it's the most recent poison effect that lingers.
That's unfortunate... But thx for info.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:14 am

Just want to clear something up. Event units for the current event only increases encounter rate right? No bonus BT when deployed right?
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:22 am

ForLulzz wrote:
Just want to clear something up. Event units for the current event only increases encounter rate right? No bonus BT when deployed right?
No, they increases the chance for higher rarity bosses. Not the encounter rate.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:26 am

Hajkster wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
so that's all they do right? No bonus bt or something? no need to deploy them during bosses aight? ask cause I find the training event a good chance to level up some of my units.u
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:28 am

ForLulzz wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:
so that's all they do right? No bonus bt or something? no need to deploy them during bosses aight? ask cause I find the training event a good chance to level up some of my units.u
No extra BT so deploy whichever unit you want. Smile
Back to top Go down
wreckage

wreckage

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:30 am

Are dream boxes worth it for the cost of getting a 7*?

Also I got 5x on 6* units for hyper packs, hyper packs are just the premium packs correct?
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:53 am

Got another question. The requirements for speed demon is defeating monsters from training. Do the monster from the current training event count?

Also, did they lower the encounter rate or something? I don't remember bosses during the doomsday event to be this shy. One trip of training and not a single boss bothered to show up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 18 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next