Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ceres

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 pm

But Elizabeth has an amazing range..thats a hard decision..well first i must save enough p and than make a decision but it wont be to easy, i always loved Elizabeth, her look, and i have an ally who uses her: She is strong!
Elizabeth versus Edea.. thats difficult..to choose._.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Ceres wrote:
But Elizabeth has an amazing range..thats a hard decision..well first i must save enough p and than make a decision but it wont be to easy, i always loved Elizabeth, her look, and i have an ally who uses her: She is strong!
Elizabeth versus Edea.. thats difficult..to choose._.

Range? Liz has 130 range, same as Edea.

And effectiveness aside, just go with what you like. Since you love her that much, just go for it.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:36 am

I have 2 different questions i managed to find out to get a full team for Gw and current events:
Problem is not all lower Units like 5* 4* are full leveld up, is now better to leave a blank field and used instead of a 5* or 2  4* one strong 6*?
What is the better and stronger defense and attacked?
I am not sure about it and need some advise.

Thx.

To the other topic: I will think about it Liz is expensive, but Eda seems to be a strong tank, and that isn´t so bad, when you are facing hard bosses. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Garrra

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:38 am

Hey guys, I've been away for over a year and I'm wondering what has changed and what I should do with my pots and tes. I have 3 pots and 17TEs. Should i buy some 5*s or 6*s? The only 6* i have is Bristol and the rest are a bunch of 4*s
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Ceres wrote:
I have 2 different questions i managed to find out to get a full team for Gw and current events:
Problem is not all lower Units like 5* 4* are full leveld up, is now better to leave a blank field and used instead of a 5* or 2  4* one strong 6*?
What is the better and stronger defense and attacked?
I am not sure about it and need some advise.

Thx.

for the current event you want more dmg > full roster, ie its ok to leave spots empty if your deploy cost is too high as long as your overall attack is higher... ie a 30 dc unit with 30k attack is better than 2 4*'s at 10k

in GA it depends on what roll your playing and the rest of your line up... but its probably better to field one really good 5 man team and fill the rest with fodder so you can post a 1 man def 5 times before healing

in BA you really need to take into account skills and filling out a full roster.

Garrra wrote:
Hey guys, I've been away for over a year and I'm wondering what has changed and what I should do with my pots and tes. I have 3 pots and 17TEs. Should i buy some 5*s or 6*s? The only 6* i have is Bristol and the rest are a bunch of 4*s

first, welcome back

you could probably buy 2 max level broken 6*'s with 17te/3pots or 1 really good one. its has also been very easy lately to buy fres 6*s with 5 max 5*s. check out the fanta trade site if your looking for something specific or hit my wall up and i could probably send you something
Back to top Go down
Garrra

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

What are some good 6*s to look for?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:30 am

Garrra wrote:
What are some good 6*s to look for?

really there are sooooo many 6*'s out now it depends on what your needs are... i would suggest you check out the wiki and just pick one you like and want to look at. except for current event and some of the limited rank rewards they are all gona be worth about the same, 8-20te. if you need to decide between a few choices, consider deploy cost, speed and attack #'s. so pick a few you like, check what they are selling for on fanta trade and then start spamming
Back to top Go down
Senile

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a magician. I specifically looking for an AOE magician, mainly for tower events or crises events, but am having a rough time deciding whether I should get one or not.

I'm looking at Medici, or probabaly Mechthild because they're both relatively cheap, but I already have Cosmos and currently trying to get Slime, both Missiles.

My other cards I use regularly:
6* Paris, 140
6* Romanus, 99
6* Bristol, 72
5* Apsara, 107

I have some others like Excella, Lilio, Rose, Verne, Fluer, another Bristol, Bluette and Clara that just sit around and become fillers during arena type events.

I was also considering selling/trading Paris for a lower cost alternative, would that be a wise thing to do?

[edit]
by some dumb luck, i pulled a fersina from fusion. so that covers my magician. paris on the otherhand... still thinkin about it.
Back to top Go down
SandStone88

SandStone88

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:49 pm

For popularity events.
Do training floors go beyond 100? or goes back to 1?
I know previously there was an event similar to today's Monster Maiden, so I'm wondering if anyone can confirm this.

The tp cost for every following 10 floors are increasing. I've reach floors that cost 30 tp per step, and I hate to think it'll just keep getting higher...

Also for flower (stud mode). How much love pts you gain per step? Does it depend how much tp you spend per step, or is there a set amount.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:19 pm

SandStone88 wrote:
For popularity events.
I know previously there was an event similar to today's Monster Maiden, so I'm wondering if anyone can confirm this.

The last floor is the boss on 100, then it goes back to floor 1 again (just got there earlier).

Does anyone know what the best number of gifts to give is? Like if I gave 100 coffees, would it give 10x as many as 10 coffees, or does the number of points per coffee go down as you give more at once?
Back to top Go down
SandStone88

SandStone88

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:20 am

Psych wrote:
SandStone88 wrote:
For popularity events.

The last floor is the boss on 100, then it goes back to floor 1 again (just got there earlier).

Does the TP cost goes back to 10 as well?
Or keeps the high tp cost permanently?
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:06 am

last time it was back to 10...
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:26 pm

It goes back to 10.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:33 am

Does anyone know whether a lbed monster would remain lbed after recruitment?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:57 am

po1102 wrote:

iirc if you level break before recruiting, it maintains the breaking. The level will still reset to 1 thought, ie a 140/140 6* will go to 1/140. I forget who did this...
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:10 am

In fact, if you LB a 4* and that turns into a 6*, the 20 levels-limit break will be inherited too. I think it was Vaati or GnatB who did that once? Don't remember.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:25 am

Spacebug wrote:
In fact, if you LB a 4* and that turns into a 6*, the 20 levels-limit break will be inherited too. I think it was Vaati or GnatB who did that once? Don't remember.
I just tested it and it doesn't work. My Ambrosia T_T lol

Would anyone mind explaining this?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:53 pm

I'll just remind that i didn't researched ambrosias on awakened units, just success rate for awakenings and suggestions regarding the best settings to awake units according to your resources.

Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:35 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Spacebug wrote:
I just tested it and it doesn't work. My Ambrosia T_T lol

Would anyone mind explaining this?

Shocked sorry, I was certain I read this on this forum... Could Fanta have fixed this "bug" in the meantime? I can level break a unit for you to make up for your ambrosia loss, got tons of Leana Points left. Just let me know :-)
Back to top Go down
P1rateKing

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:23 pm

So guys. I want to know when you feed you 2* starters. I recently obtained four 4* star premium tickets (No idea how i got those) and was wondering if i should feed my 2* to them?
Back to top Go down
jefferyj98

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Well I decided to spend 10$ on the starter 6* multiplier thing. And because of this I got a lot of trades on my profile chat, but I have very little idea what they mean and which ones are smart to do (I just stared yesterday). I'm familiar with common terms like WTB and such, but not with card names (I also know about te and pot). Anyways this is a run through of what's on my profile.

LF Minotaur 6*
S>Danu sets 1te S>5*s for gods
FS rare le 5* meer only 60 pots or 70 te
S) Fresh Hector Monster 4te
S/T> Gabriel offer or +300 te for Mazie
wts mib aeris 16 pure, wtb Quartz 23 te
T/S> SERE for other 7*\TE/Pots
wts mVera/mTamara/mMarfa 6/7/8
wtt Juana+Jill+48p/7t for Lae7
wtt SLIME 7 for alias+eileen obpo
S) mlb6*|f5*|kik for list <3
wtb tartu set/1te

so idk what most of that means, any clarification?
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Minotaur is a 3* monster but with this current Awakening event you can use Wake stones to have a chance if turning it into a regular unit.

Any S/T means selling/trading if they have an "m" in there that means its a monster. Pure means they only want one kind of consumable for trading. So if they ask for 16 pure, that means they want either 16 pots or 16 time elixirs.

Danu/Tartu/Anu are cards you can feed your units to automatically lvl them no matter what lvl your current unit is.

Fresh usually means that the unit or monster is not max lvl.

MLB means max level break, you can use ambrosia to raise the maximum lvl a unit can get.

A set means a full trade page of something which is 5 units/items. So if they are selling a tartu set that means they are trading 5 tartu for 1 time elixir I think.
Back to top Go down
jefferyj98

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:07 am

Sterlymobile wrote:
Minotaur is a 3* monster but with this current Awakening event you can use Wake stones to have a chance if turning it into a regular unit.

Any S/T means selling/trading if they have an "m" in there that means its a monster. Pure means they only want one kind of consumable for trading. So if they ask for 16 pure, that means they want either 16 pots or 16 time elixirs.

Danu/Tartu/Anu are cards you can feed your units to automatically lvl them no matter what lvl your current unit is.

Fresh usually means that the unit or monster is not max lvl.

MLB means max level break, you can use ambrosia to raise the maximum lvl a unit can get.

A set means a full trade page of something which is 5 units/items. So if they are selling a tartu set that means they are trading 5 tartu for 1 time elixir I think.

thanks that's a huge help, already getting used to this. ofc idk the market yet so I'll be avoiding trades for a bit
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:07 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
po1102 wrote:

iirc if you level break before recruiting, it maintains the breaking. The level will still reset to 1 thought, ie a 140/140 6* will go to 1/140. I forget who did this...

Thanks, I can lb my mons without worry now. Not that I'll recruit them though. Just wanted to be sure Razz
Back to top Go down
jefferyj98

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:23 am

There's Time Elixir, Time Elixir(P), Potion and Potion(P). Are these all of equal currency or how does that work? Are they all tradeable?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next