Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:31 am

Quick question: Alexander M becomes a 15 SC unit with Slow and B speed when recruited. Does her speed become A if leadered? Could use an upgrade from Coral with all the Aliztas around.
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:40 am

Think I've seen a post somewhere that answers these questions but can't find em anymore. How do we change our profile pics and how do we add the unit sprites to our sig?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:26 pm

boyetvalte wrote:
Think I've seen a post somewhere that answers these questions but can't find em anymore. How do we change our profile pics and how do we add the unit sprites to our sig?

Scroll up and click Profile. The unit sprites are compiled on the fanta wiki site, you can take them and add to your sig just like any other pic.
Back to top Go down
HunterKaelin

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:44 pm

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but i cant seem to find it anywhere.. Does the poison unit skill work on bosses from training events like Mandragora Mania and All that remains. Sorry for my noobness. . I'm trying to decide which units to buy to help with such events. Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 9:48 am

HunterKaelin wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but i cant seem to find it anywhere.. Does the poison unit skill work on bosses from training events like Mandragora Mania and All that remains. Sorry for my noobness. . I'm trying to decide which units to buy to help with such events. Thank you ^^

The only skill that works in boss fight is attack boost. So get a Gluck to lead if you don't have anything better.
Back to top Go down
North_Kodama

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:35 pm

So, I ended up pulling 8* Destiny out of a 100 pack. Where does one find Soma? Should mention that I am a new player so there is a lot of stuff like this that I would like to know.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 8:01 am

North_Kodama wrote:
So, I ended up pulling 8* Destiny out of a 100 pack. Where does one find Soma? Should mention that I am a new player so there is a lot of stuff like this that I would like to know.

Soma is typically a event reward. In the last event you got 1 or 2 Soma for reaching the 50th floor in the tower. Almost every event will have a bit of Soma for you, the best will be the colo events which give 10 for 100 wins.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 9:09 am

Ghost_Star wrote:

Soma is typically a event reward. In the last event you got 1 or 2 Soma for reaching the 50th floor in the tower. Almost every event will have a bit of Soma for you, the best will be the colo events which give 10 for 100 wins.

To be honest, those aren't exactly the best. The 100 wins he mentioned are against players, many of whom will have a lot of teams made to win others, including A speed leaders with Slow that will most likely give them the win.

The upcoming event, Clash, will have a sort of shop during the event - Soma are sold on that shop, so gather tomes during the event and then buy any Soma that you can.
Back to top Go down
North_Kodama

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:24 pm

Thanks, I appreciate the help!
Back to top Go down
seridan

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:31 am

Quick question. Do the exchange cards from the previous Clash event carry over to the next Clash event? Should I accumulate them or use it or lose it?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 12:01 pm

use it or lose it
Back to top Go down
Blindwisdom

Blindwisdom

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:54 pm

Why can't they have assist all in these events and not just some of the events . Kinda annoying whe. You have 20+ and have to assist each one individually.
Back to top Go down
tealmistx

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:42 am

Hi everyone, is there any way to check the attack range of the cards other than viewing the back of the card when we first receive it? And can someone tell me whats considered a large, normal and small range?

And also, at the moment i have one 6*, four 5* and a HUGE bunch of 4* since i keep getting them from card packs. Should i use the 4*s as feeders or level them for actual use or sell them?:/ if sell, how much are they worth?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bugtrot

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 1:43 am

tealmistx wrote:
Hi everyone, is there any way to check the attack range of the cards other than viewing the back of the card when we first receive it? And can someone tell me whats considered a large, normal and small range?

Aside from referencing the wiki, no. The only way to see range is to check the back of the card in your collection. A typical range is 150. 130 is short and typically melee. 175+ is usual for magic and especially missile units, though the deploy cost tends to get out of hand and the bigger the range, the slower and more useless the unit tends to be.

tealmistx wrote:
And also, at the moment i have one 6*, four 5* and a HUGE bunch of 4* since i keep getting them from card packs. Should i use the 4*s as feeders or level them for actual use or sell them?:/ if sell, how much are they worth?

It sounds like you're either just starting out or you've had some rough luck. Unfortunately, unless things are different among the newer crowd, anything below 6 stars doesn't generally sell unless it's leveled and part of a set for feeding. 4 stars are a dime a dozen so to speak. You can try to sell them as sets for maybe 1te or gods, but it'll be a tough sell. Even 5 star sets are tough sells now. People are selling 6 star units as feeders quite often ever since the intro of 8 star units. :/

Find me in game and I'll set you up with a couple more 6's to get you going a little better. Smile

Back to top Go down
tealmistx

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 4:41 am

Thanks alot!Smile ive left a message on your board in game
Btw would it be worth it to use the 4*s as feeders for the 6* (delphine)? On a side note i havent got the 7* as a daily login bonus so should i wait for that?
Back to top Go down
Bugtrot

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Unfortunately I can't do anything for you until trade lock is off after Guild Wars ends. So, once that's over tomorrow come find me again. Smile

Since you are just starting out, level everything you can 4 stars and up. 4s can be used as feeders whenever you get a 6. Training events will be your bff for leveling 6s. Try to wait until a panel event to feed so it's cheaper and more effective. It is NOT worth level breaking anything under 6 stars.

You can check out what I mean by training and panel events on the wiki. Just Google fantasica and it's one of the first few results.

I'll be happy to help you get started and answer whatever other questions you might have along the way.

I won't sugar coat it; fantasica is not easy nor gratifying for newbies unless you get super lucky or have hundreds of dollars a week to burn on a stupid game. But hang in there!
Back to top Go down
tealmistx

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:50 am

i finally managed to load this webpage again haha; thanks alot for the reply and all the help Smile
but rn ive got a whole new problem sigh i cant even load the game coz of some "sd full or not accessible " notification even though my sd card has like 5gb free memory. oh well, hope to possibly see you in game again if i get past this Sad
Back to top Go down
bloodycross00

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 12:59 pm

is beata tradeable? when i tried to trade it the "selected" button is grayed out!?! ive got someone waiting help pleeease
Back to top Go down
Runa

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 10:32 pm

is there any guide to learn fast about this game ? any kind of tricks, gimmicks, leveling, events, etc

here's the thing, i'm a new player but my friend gave me one of his ID for me to play together. we have played together in Valkyrie Crusade (another android game) and still noob at this.

i even use time elixir for quest without knowing it's the currency we use here, fortunately i'm only using the personal elixir the untradeable one. i could ask but it seems too much to asking each time, so it's best to learn it myself. i think i have some powerfull units like diabla, vega, dragomere, concordia, etc, but i need to properly use them.

any link even if that's japanese is helpfull, i found some on wiki but it seems there's no general faqs and tutorial for new player like me hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38