Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
rnightingale

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Well i'm kinda worried coz i what if a device got lost, stolen or destroyed? then game over? Sad
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:35 pm

I doubt losing or having your phone destroyed will mean game over. Also I'm sure people upgrade phones all the time which would be stupid if that were the case. The warning I recall reading upon registering my phone I believe said doing so would make it so no other account could be registered to my phone.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:53 am

I need a second opinion on an issue.

Due to the luck of the draw (and a 8x multiplier) i've won a Paris from a 3K pack. but i've been thinking for some time of getting a Reinhard as a tank, but checking Colaleon's thread on the unit's HP, Paris has roughly 80k HP less than Reinhard, who has 965k HP.

Both have B speed, yet Paris has Poison while Reinhard has Slow. Paris would be the only Poison unit in my arena commando, so her poisoning wouldn't be messed up by other units' poison. Yet Reinhard could slow the enemy team and bring the rest of my units closer.

Both have identical prices, though Paris seems to be in higher demand due to its popularity.

I was so wondering to use my Paris as my standard tank, though my second guesses tell me to trade it equally for a Reinhard instead.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Momostorm

Momostorm

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Vaati wrote:

Due to the luck of the draw (and a 8x multiplier) i've won a Paris from a 3K pack. but i've been thinking for some time of getting a Reinhard as a tank, but checking Colaleon's thread on the unit's HP, Paris has roughly 80k HP less than Reinhard, who has 965k HP.

Both have B speed, yet Paris has Poison while Reinhard has Slow. Paris would be the only Poison unit in my arena commando, so her poisoning wouldn't be messed up by other units' poison. Yet Reinhard could slow the enemy team and bring the rest of my units closer.

Both have identical prices, though Paris seems to be in higher demand due to its popularity.

I was so wondering to use my Paris as my standard tank, though my second guesses tell me to trade it equally for a Reinhard instead.

What do you guys think?
Tbh depends on what else you have and what the rest of your team looks like. Personally I'd rather have a faster unit with slow and a slower poison than a faster poison and slower unit with slow but that's just me.  As far as tanking, that extra 80k may mean rein stays alive 1 more attack depending on your opponent. Won't matter much this time around anyway because of tradelock.
Back to top Go down
Momostorm

Momostorm

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:27 pm

rnightingale wrote:
Well i'm kinda worried coz i what if a device got lost, stolen or destroyed? then game over? Sad
You can still log in with another phone you just can't trade unless the account is linked to the new device and the old phone cant have another account tied to it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:49 pm

Momostorm wrote:
Vaati wrote:

What do you guys think?
Tbh depends on what else you have and what the rest of your team looks like. Personally I'd rather have a faster unit with slow and a slower poison than a faster poison and slower unit with slow but that's just me.  As far as tanking, that extra 80k may mean rein stays alive 1 more attack depending on your opponent. Won't matter much this time around anyway because of tradelock.
Right, thanks for your insight! ^_^
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Ahh all that matters is style. Just take whoever looks better. ;P lol

On another note. Toying with units on the unit roster for GW I've noticed that my Sofia displays the arena skill Berserk on the roster when her card says it should be Nerve Strike. Is Nerve Strike just coming up as Berserk on all units with the skill or is there a typo somewhere with that particular unit?
Back to top Go down
DivaDestiny

DivaDestiny

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Idk- but my Perecer who is supposed to have backstab is showing berserk too.

Which brings me to my actual question: Does anybody know just how 'special' the special units are- as in what attack multiplier and what speed/damage increase applies?

I am balancing my team and trying to figure out at what point it makes sense to include a special 4* in place of a regular 5*.
Back to top Go down
stygiancolors

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:49 pm

In guild wars, how much bonus does event units have? In terms of both in battle dmg, and BT bonus when attacking base? I'm pretty sure the rarity matters too right? I'm also trying to figure out a balance between a mlb unit vs an event unit... any insights?
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:15 pm

rnightingale wrote:
Don't worry, its the account that's locked to the device, and not the other way around. So you can have your account registered on multiple devices, but lets say if you sell/give your device to someone else, they cannot register their account on it.

Vaati wrote:

What do you guys think?
It depends as many have said.
For GW, I would suggest Paris over Reinhard if they were acting as secondary tanks behind your IW units. Just because Reinhard output damage is....really bad...lol. But if you are using them strictly for tanking + support, Reinhard would be a better fit.

For Colo, I'd take neither as their DC cost is too high, and there are better units for 30DC.

stygiancolors wrote:
In guild wars, how much bonus does event units have? In terms of both in battle dmg, and BT bonus when attacking base? I'm pretty sure the rarity matters too right? I'm also trying to figure out a balance between a mlb unit vs an event unit... any insights?
Unless you are planning on spending....a lot...to rank, I wouldn't worry to much about event units. People don't usually use them for their stat increase, but for the extra GP they gain, and I do not believe the unit's level have anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:04 am

bluerexx wrote:

stygiancolors wrote:
Unless you are planning on spending....a lot...to rank, I wouldn't worry to much about event units. People don't usually use them for their stat increase, but for the extra GP they gain, and I do not believe the unit's level have anything to do with it.
event units only give GP bonus when hitting the base. a 4* event unit will give more GP than a 6*... for example with a full team of 6* in the front row i hit the base for 35k, with a 4* its more like 50k GP... iirc those number are from the last event... i test it out again on this next one.

edit: 35k gp with all 6*, replacing 1 6* with a 4* event unit ups my GP to 45k
Back to top Go down
DivaDestiny

DivaDestiny

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:22 am

That was close to my experience- hitting the base with regular 6*s gives 32K points and switching one 6* with a lvl 73 Percer event unit gives 49K damage. So- about a 17K boost.

It looks like the higher * event units give more bonus and the level of the event unit seems to matter too. Will try again with a 4* unit to confirm.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:15 am

DivaDestiny wrote:
That was close to my experience- hitting the base with regular 6*s gives 32K points and switching one 6* with a lvl 73 Percer event unit gives 49K damage.  So- about a 17K boost.

It looks like the higher * event units give more bonus and the level of the event unit seems to matter too.  Will try again with a 4* unit to confirm.
I think its a % boost based on rarity to the total damage your attack team does as a whole to the enemy base on a hit. So leveling the event unit would increase the damage in such a case.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:33 am

bluerexx wrote:
rnightingale wrote:
Don't worry, its the account that's locked to the device, and not the other way around. So you can have your account registered on multiple devices, but lets say if you sell/give your device to someone else, they cannot register their account on it.

Vaati wrote:

What do you guys think?
It depends as many have said.
For GW, I would suggest Paris over Reinhard if they were acting as secondary tanks behind your IW units. Just because Reinhard output damage is....really bad...lol. But if you are using them strictly for tanking + support, Reinhard would be a better fit.

For Colo, I'd take neither as their DC cost is too high, and there are better units for 30DC.

Hmm, that's a good idea.

But should i get Reinhard before any of the IW units to place in front, would it be a good idea to use Rein then Paris as my tanks?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:17 am

Vaati wrote:

But should i get Reinhard before any of the IW units to place in front, would it be a good idea to use Rein then Paris as my tanks?
Rein is really only 'good' in a colo or as a AB tank because of his low air/sea attack where as Paris is ok Colo, good AB and great for quests/bosses. Personally i would use Pairs over Rein in AB/GB despite the HP diff.

Really the IW is super usefull in high end matches, top 200, and everywhere else you just wont be facing teams that will be challenging enough and a fast tank with poison would be better than slow or IW. The problem with Rein + Pairs + IW unit is gona be your high deploy cost, so I would get Pairs and then plan out the rest of your units and see if Rein will really fit in there.

What i would suggest doing is keeping Pairs, work on your back line and save a spot for the IW as the longer you wait the cheaper a IW unit will be.
Back to top Go down
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:29 pm

How many lv 40 4* do i need to max a 5* and 6*?
Back to top Go down
djchrispc

djchrispc

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:54 pm

1: whats the best way to lvl cards by quest wise?

2: is lvlin 1-2* cards to n feed em to the card u want to enhance worth the effort

3: where do u get trade-able pots and te's "all i get are pot(p) and te(p) is it only events cause if so i must b doing alot worse than i think i am
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:37 pm

IMO the best way to level units on quests is to do either 2-7 or 43-6. Deploy the max allowed number of allies then the 1 unit you want exp for and repeat as needed.

1-2* cards I either just directly feed to a unit I want to level or I feed them to a 3* feeder monster card to level it a little then store it in my inbox to use later when things like the enhance boost during the last panel event was active.

You can trade cards to other players for tradable pots or TE's. Sometimes you can get them from events as rewards. Also you can just straight buy them from the shop button at a rate of 100 moba coins per pot or TE.
Back to top Go down
djchrispc

djchrispc

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:50 pm

im really considering buying sum fanta points,and i know its like a random draw so how bad can you bomb on paying money,i dont really like the idea to have to gamble real money and not b any better off than i was before.

so if i do decide to buy sum fanta should i go for hyper pack or series box?
Back to top Go down
martydoom

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:48 am

Quick question:
Best training stage?
For both good cards and event items (wood souls atm)
Thinking 26-5, because chance of both 3* and 2*,
or is it too pricey, making it unefficient?
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:11 pm

tomtom98 wrote:
How many lv 40 4* do i need to max a 5* and 6*?
Refer to the many calculators posted in the Fantasica Encyclopedia section.

djchrispc wrote:
im really considering buying sum fanta points,and i know its like a random draw so how bad can you bomb on paying money,i dont really like the idea to have to gamble real money and not b any better off than i was before.

so if i do decide to buy sum fanta should i go for hyper pack or series box?
Is there a specific card that you would like? There have been many discussion around this, but the general consensus is that buy packs for event items, and take any good cards as bonus, and buy TE to buy the cards you want. With most 6* going for under 100TE right now, you would have a much better chance of just buying the card you want for pure....and its most likely MLB too!

martydoom wrote:
Quick question:
Best training stage?
For both good cards and event items (wood souls atm)
Thinking 26-5, because chance of both 3* and 2*,
or is it too pricey, making it unefficient?
Although not confirmed, but its speculated that higher cost training stage have higher drop rates, and it kind of evens out with the lower cost stages. Personally, I do 10-4 for the Bears, but 26-5 is a good stage to get your hands on a 3* as well.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:14 pm

I do 25-6 simply because it has a 3* monster drop plus a 2* unit and the drop rates aren't too bad with an exception to events like this one where an event item is added to the chest pool.

It's also worth noting I capped my max TP at 300 as well. Depending on how much you've raised that skill could determine if running an earlier training mission is better for you.
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Hello Hello I just started a couple days ago and been playing alot lately but have many many questions.

I currently have Purif a 4* as my leader lvl 22ish and my character level is around 35. All my questions is basically what do I do?

What should i focus on doing? Should I be spamming the training sessions to lvl up as quickly as possible? What should I focus my skills on when i acquire ally points to spend on them.

I used some of the tickets I got from Mina's boot camp and the soldier dude to try and get 4* cards. Is this the right thing to do with them?

I know that there are 5* and 6* cards that are way more powerful but how does one attain them?

How do you add people just based on their ID? (I'm playing on the Iphone).

What exactly is the best attack speed for a unit? A or D?

Overall it is quite a fun game to play but I just have trouble on what linearly to do. Thanks!

Edit: Ally me if you need an ally I'm in PST time zone

Last edited by Sterlymobile on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:48 pm

To ally specific people you need to hit the trade button then enter their ID. Currently this is the only way to specifically find a player via their in game ID number.

Really tbh at the stage you're at there isn't a whole lot to specifically focus on aside from quest progression to get access to quests that offer better exp and in the case of some events better event rewards such as BT points, souls, or gifting items.

The skills you should probably focus on first for ally point expendature are the skills that increase the amount of ally points and brave you receive. This will speed up getting the other skills later.

5* and 6* cards can be pulled at a very low chance from pretty much any card pack with the exception of the packs you buy with brave pts. There are also limited edition ones that are event rewards or part of a limited release set such as spa girls. Note that card packs include those opened with premium tickets, 4*+ tickets, and in some events Dream Tickets.

One thing to note. Training missions are a great way to get cheap common cards to use as enhancement fodder. However the exp gained from training goes to your player level only. None of it goes to your units.
Back to top Go down
Knieve

Knieve

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Wondering about event units for this GA. I have an all 6* team. I was told I should add a 4* spa unit to my team for bonus at the least, but is the bonus on a 4* worth replacing a 6* for? If not, is a 5*bonus worth it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 28 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next