Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:12 pm

NeonC wrote:
Ah ok, thanks for always answering my questions! One last one, I really want to get the Neon card (my name!) but won't be able to get it in the quest likely, what will be the best method to get one confused  ?

EDIT: Oh I see it is a rare 6* I guess not a good chance at all.

Neon goes to the top rank 100. You will need to have about 300-800 pots depending on how much time you can play.

bsastor wrote:
how many levels do ppl level their 4* for feeding?

people like them at level 10, 40 & 80.

at level 10 you could get 1-2te for a set
at level 40 you could get 3-4te for a set
at level 80 you could get 1-3te per card

if you are looking at it for yourself, go to the encyclopedia section of the forum to see what amount of exp you can expect from each level.
Back to top Go down
DellerDeller

DellerDeller

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:21 am

I have picked up some Soul Stones during the current Tower Event but do not see them in my inventory.  Is this normal?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:31 am

DellerDeller wrote:
I have picked up some Soul Stones during the current Tower Event but do not see them in my inventory.  Is this normal?

yes its normal. If you want to see how many you have you can use leanas shop.
Back to top Go down
NeonC

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:58 pm

How fast/hard does Neolith hit? I have to fight her soon and want to know how many time I might have to fight her Sad
Back to top Go down
asura08

asura08

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:25 am

is it hard to recruit monsters? especially 5*? (if Pale will be recruitable)
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:47 am

NeonC wrote:
How fast/hard does Neolith hit? I have to fight her soon and want to know how many time I might have to fight her Sad

She 1hits you and than its over. To bring her down it tooked 1 MLB Frejya 2 mlb Morticias and my mlb Magnus as lead. But i dont know if it was thight or not.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:00 am

Help!! What happened to my crimson tower!?!? Ever since the recent maintenance where the demon tower was added, the crimson tower disappeared. So many time, night stones and pots invested in it and now it's gone. Is this a bug? It didn't automatically disappeared. It was there at first but disappears every time the door to the shadow realms open. Now it permanently disappeared after clearing a few floors in tower of chains.

EDIT: welp, It seems I just didn't noticed that the door to the shadow realm opened so it's back though it still disappears.
Back to top Go down
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:12 pm

ForLulzz wrote:
Help!! What happened to my crimson tower!?!? Ever since the recent maintenance where the demon tower was added, the crimson tower disappeared. So many time, night stones and pots invested in it and now it's gone. Is this a bug? It didn't automatically disappeared. It was there at first but disappears every time the door to the shadow realms open. Now it permanently disappeared after clearing a few floors in tower of chains.

EDIT: welp, It seems I just didn't noticed that the door to the shadow realm opened so it's back though it still disappears.

Well, from my understanding, when the doors to the shadow realm are NOT opened, you can choose to go through the Crimson Tower or the Demon Tower. In your case, I'm assuming whenever you get the pop-up "The doors to the shadow realm have opened", it will automatically open up the Demon Tower, rather than the Crimson Tower, which is seems about right considering it's the one most people will be pouring their points into right now (and it's the new tower).
Back to top Go down
http://hakitou.tumblr.com
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:47 pm

^ Okay, actually that hypothesis is wrong. When the doors opened for me, it opened to the Crimson Tower. lol
Back to top Go down
http://hakitou.tumblr.com
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:17 pm

question, i have been looking through th encyclopdia and im confused at all the data (with no actual conclusion)

so, are lv 4 2*/3* feeders better than 10* ones? is it more efficient?

from what i understand, lv4 feeds are more cost efficient, but lv 10 are more exp efficient? is my understanding correct?
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:20 am

It is hard to define the word efficiency in term of enhancing. In term of exp efficiency, you will have to look at the total exp the cards give as feeder vs the exp the leveled card gives as a feeder.

For instance, 1* lvl 1 gives 150 exp and 2* lvl 1 gives 450 exp. A 2* lvl 4 gives 900 exp, and to make it you will need to feed 3 x 1* lvl to a 2* lvl 1. So in term of exp trade off, they are even. On the other hands, it takes 16 x 1* lvl 1 to get a 2* lvl 1 to lvl 10, and a 2* lvl 10 only gives 1800 exp. So compared to the total exp for the original 17 cards, you are actually losing 1050 exp.

So, in a sense, a 2* lvl 4 is better than a 2* lvl 10. However, there are also a couple other things to consider:
1. Cost of enhancing is related to the level of the unit you are feeding your feeders to
2. You can only hold 75 cards at most (i.e. 74 feeders max)

In other words, if you are feeding those 1*s individually, you will have to spend a lot extra luna on enhancing because you will have to feed the feeder to a leveled card multiple time instead of feeding them once only to a lvl 1 card.

It probably sound confusing... Maybe someone will have a better explanation.
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:40 am

Ryosuke wrote:
It is hard to define the word efficiency in term of enhancing. In term of exp efficiency, you will have to look at the total exp the cards give as feeder vs the exp the leveled card gives as a feeder.

For instance, 1* lvl 1 gives 150 exp and 2* lvl 1 gives 450 exp. A 2* lvl 4 gives 900 exp, and to make it you will need to feed 3 x 1* lvl to a 2* lvl 1. So in term of exp trade off, they are even. On the other hands, it takes 16 x 1* lvl 1 to get a 2* lvl 1 to lvl 10, and a 2* lvl 10 only gives 1800 exp. So compared to the total exp for the original 17 cards, you are actually losing 1050 exp.

So, in a sense, a 2* lvl 4 is better than a 2* lvl 10. However, there are also a couple other things to consider:
1. Cost of enhancing is related to the level of the unit you are feeding your feeders to

In other words, if you are feeding those 1*s individually, you will have to spend a lot extra luna on enhancing because you will have to feed the feeder to a leveled card multiple time instead of feeding them once only to a lvl 1 card.

no worries, i do understand the general idea of feeding to a unit with more stars than using up all your luna to feed all those 1*s to your lv80 6* for instance.

was just thinking if i should stick w/ lv4 or lv10

for added context, im waiting for boost enhancement in monster recruitment event. so im banking all 2*/3* im getting from training. the prob is i dont have 1* feeders (since all i get are 2* at higher levels)

so im planning to use 38-7 to level up all those 2*s to either lv 4 or lv10 and bank as many of them in my inbox til event finishes.

i was thinking if that was more efficient vs say i just kept grinding 38-7 using my new alt(yay!) or my felicita (which i plan to max both btw)

not to mention i still have to level up pale to a decent level to be able to recruit her.

what would you do in my place? XD
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:03 am

in addition to the above, you just need about 2(or 3?) 38-7 battles to level 2 2*/3* to lv4 (330 exp ea). compared to 9 battles to get them both to lv10.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:16 am

Normally, I make them lvl 6 (takes 6 x f1*) or lvl 10 (takes 16 x f1*) if I have excess amount of 1*s; otherwise, I just make them lvl 4 (using 3 x f1*). When I have too many 2*s, sometimes I feed the same 2* + a f1* to the 2* and it will make it lvl 5. So, for me it really depends on my 1*/2* distribution at a given time.

Also, just tested 38-7, and it seem like it will get a f2* to lvl 4 (84%). So, if you do what you said, you will get about 2.5x more exp with your method than leveling the unit directly. I guess it is not a big deal if you have gotten enough 2* from this event.

btw, don't forget your brave points. You can use those 1*/2* you get as feeders also.

Edit: I guess you can try out different combination for 38-7 like you said. Like 2 unit 3 times or 3 units 4 times, etc.
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:29 am

Ryosuke wrote:
Normally, I make them lvl 6 (takes 6 x f1*) or lvl 10 (takes 16 x f1*) if I have excess amount of 1*s; otherwise, I just make them lvl 4 (using 3 x f1*). When I have too many 2*s, sometimes I feed the same 2* + a f1* to the 2* and it will make it lvl 5. So, for me it really depends on my 1*/2* distribution at a given time.

Also, just tested 38-7, and it seem like it will get a f2* to lvl 4 (84%). So, if you do what you said, you will get about 2.5x more exp with your method than leveling the unit directly. I guess it is not a big deal if you have gotten enough 2* from this event.

btw, don't forget your brave points. You can use those 1*/2* you get as feeders also.

Edit: I guess you can try out different combination for 38-7 like you said. Like 2 unit 3 times or 3 units 4 times, etc.

Thanks, I'm trying out leveling 2 of them at the same time..looks the most time saving + ill get the big boost after event. Otherwise, I'll stick to the regular 17 1* to 2* combo Smile

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:54 am

For 3* feeder, what is the best lv?
Is it lv 10?
Back to top Go down
asura08

asura08

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:54 am

Ryosuke wrote:

nice explanation Smile thanks for this.
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:00 am

asura08 wrote:
is it hard to recruit monsters? especially 5*? (if Pale will be recruitable)

5* mons are not very easy to recruit.
The formula is
(4 * SSL + 0.1 * SSS) * (1 + LEVEL/300)) = % chance of success

It either takes 25SSL or 1,000 SSS for a 99.9% chance(because it cannot be 100% for recruitment) at level 1.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:26 am

Belhyde wrote:
For 3* feeder, what is the best lv?
Is it lv 10?

it depends if you are selling them or using them and the amount of resources you have at hand.

if you are selling you will find it much easier to sell them at level 15 as it makes yours much more attractive than the level 10's

if you are using, iirc i think level 10 is the break even point, that is to say if you level it past 10, you will lose more exp than if you put all the cards directly into the one your feeding (in the encyclopedia section there is a spread sheet that will caculate all this for you). now doing that has its own downside as it can be quite luna costly to do... there are other considerations such as how many feeders you have on hand.

personally i level all my 3* to level 15-20 to use, if i have extra 1/2* i'll put my 2*'s to level 6-10. imo thats the best'ish. bringing the lv 3* to level 15'ish is really just a personal preference as they are super easy to sell and provide quite a large boost to what ever they get fed to if i need to level something quickly.
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:32 am

I use it for lvling my card of course. :3
I've been using only 2* Lv 10 so far, and start to try using 3* thanks to Lilith training chest. xD
Thanks...
Back to top Go down
yuray

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:27 pm

I can't deploy any of my allies... even if they are actively online. Anyone know why?

Nevermind, read the other thread that answered this question.
Back to top Go down
raikong4

raikong4

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:23 pm

What is the best way to get a 6*?
And how i can get TEs fast?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 pm

raikong4 wrote:
What is the best way to get a 6*?
And how i can get TEs fast?

best way to a 6* is power trading, same with TE's. that is having a really good understanding of the market and upcoming events, then buy low and sell high. good example is having known a month ago that we would have two heavy pot burning events and loaded up on pots when they were 1te:2pots then selling them now when they are 2te:1pots. Another example would be stocking up on 20dc units and selling them before the next BA.

Also know what events are coming up. If you had known and prepared for the 150 floor tower or multiple runs at the 120 tower you could have gotten 6* here. check out the english wiki's events page, the jp links are at the bottom for upcoming events, use google translate and just see what events have farmable 6*'s and prepare.
Back to top Go down
raikong4

raikong4

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Arigato! ;3
Back to top Go down
Laxjeff2002

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm really confused.
Everyone elses ID appears to be one digit larger than mine. Is that normal?
Mine is 7 digits (1516838), but everyone elses appears to be 8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 10 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next