Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
NeonC

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:11 am

What is, and how do you recruit monster cards?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:19 am

NeonC wrote:
What is, and how do you recruit monster cards?

Monsters can be recruited when there is a recruitment event. You can read more about that here: http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Recruitment_Event

Basically, you collect soul stones, small ones from training and large ones from rewards or as bonus from buying card packs, and offer them to the monsters to recruit them as a unit.

Not all monsters can be recruited. The wiki link lists down the monsters that can be recruited to date. There will also be a recruitment event after the current one. You can read more about that here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8059-recruitment-demon-recruitment
Back to top Go down
GrumpyLime

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:28 am

Hi guys,

I've been trying to buy fanta points for the new step up pack to see if I'll get lucky and pull a 7*, but every time I try to buy it always gives me the notice "Your purchase could not be completed, for assistance, contact itunes support". I already asked the fanta support team about it and they said they had no idea either...so I was wondering if anyone else encountered this type of problem and could help me out??? I already checked the itunes support web page...it didn't help at all. ):
Would really wanna try the step up pack before it goes away T^T...

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
NeonC

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Oh I get it, thank you! I have some OK monsters but used most for enhance. I guess I should keep the good ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:35 am

NeonC wrote:
Oh I get it, thank you! I have some OK monsters but used most for enhance. I guess I should keep the good ones Very Happy

use 1/2* monsters to enhance

Sell 3* for te (typically a set at level 10-15 will go for 1 te)

Keep your 4* and above until you have played for a while and really know what they are worth... and could be worth a few months down the line.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:53 pm

GrumpyLime wrote:
Hi guys,

I've been trying to buy fanta points for the new step up pack to see if I'll get lucky and pull a 7*, but every time I try to buy it always gives me the notice "Your purchase could not be completed, for assistance, contact itunes support". I already asked the fanta support team about it and they said they had no idea either...so I was wondering if anyone else encountered this type of problem and could help me out??? I already checked the itunes support web page...it didn't help at all. ):
Would really wanna try the step up pack before it goes away T^T...

Thanks!

It seems to be a purchasing error, so I suggest you speak to Apple about it via email or over the phone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Karmab1ue

Karmab1ue

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:37 am

I'd say step up. More rare cards in that one. And a chance at a 7 star. Also premium starter will always be there whenever u get 100 again. Step up is not
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:00 am

I've just start playing Fantasica recently, right now I'm already on level 7th of Step up card pack, and I just wondered if this step up pack is gonna be there forever or there will be a restart of step after the event?

How long really was the offer been around? I remembered when I first start the game it was announced that the step up pack was a one week offer only but it's been more than a week since then and the offer is still valid.

The thing is I can wait for a while before pulling another pack but if the offer is gonna end soon I would surely pull some more before it's over.

Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:11 am

superk4y wrote:
I've just start playing Fantasica recently, right now I'm already on level 7th of Step up card pack, and I just wondered if this step up pack is gonna be there forever or there will be a restart of step after the event?

How long really was the offer been around? I remembered when I first start the game it was announced that the step up pack was a one week offer only but it's been more than a week since then and the offer is still valid.

The thing is I can wait for a while before pulling another pack but if the offer is gonna end soon I would surely pull some more before it's over.

The one week offer step up pack that you were referring to was part of Mina's bootcamp. That is only available up to one week from your join date.

The current step up pack will last until the maintenance on 10 July, which is in less than 24 hours. After the maintenance, this step up pack will be gone.
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:38 am

I see. Thank you for the explanation, chaosme.

One more thing... About this step up pack, is this the very first time offer or was there a similar offer before? I mean if it ended after tomorrow maintenance, would it be safe to assume there will be a similar offer in the future time?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:55 am

superk4y wrote:
I see. Thank you for the explanation, chaosme.

One more thing... About this step up pack, is this the very first time offer or was there a similar offer before? I mean if it ended after tomorrow maintenance, would it be safe to assume there will be a similar offer in the future time?

There were other step up packs before. This is the 7th one if I'm not mistaken. I'm pretty sure a new step up pack will be introduced to coincide with another event in future, just not when.
Back to top Go down
Gkdefined

PostSubject: Worth?   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:39 am

Lumiere 77 for Max Ixtab and Chieza?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:54 am

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6988-price-check-trade-advice-thread
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:54 am

There is a thread specifically for price checking and trading advice:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6988-price-check-trade-advice-thread
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Just wondering, are there any reason to get past 26-5 in training atm? Also, do they just release ep 40 quest? It is on my quest list but I don't see anyone talks about it >.>
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:15 pm

Ryosuke wrote:
Just wondering, are there any reason to get past 26-5 in training atm? Also, do they just release ep 40  quest? It is on my quest list but I don't see anyone talks about it >.>

well for training, maybe there is a monster or something you may want, and it is speculated that in training events the higher you go the better your encounter rate is. you can see all the training units here: [url=translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&rurl=www.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%25BD%25A4%25B9%25D4&usg=ALkJrhguS0Jeqsw2Eq7exH2uJERdM7MP3g]JP Wiki/training[/url]

and yes, they just released ep 40... its a good idea as if your allies get ahead of you, they are not available as long
Back to top Go down
raikong4

raikong4

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Ghost, I'm on an epic quest to find a 5*, i'm playing fantasica almost for 2 months and i think i should already have a 5*, so please tell me what is the best way to buy(or get) this card =x.

PS: I have Danu, 300k, and 33 SSS(Small Soul Stones, i know that i am noob hahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:25 pm

raikong4 wrote:
Ghost, I'm on an epic quest to find a 5*, i'm playing fantasica almost for 2 months and i think i should already have a 5*, so please tell me what is the best way to buy(or get) this card =x.

PS: I have Danu, 300k, and 33 SSS(Small Soul Stones, i know that i am noob hahaha Razz

well... during the last event you should have been able to easily farm up Kruez. If you hit the training hard during the current event you could trade 100-200sss for a 5*... i just picked up Eisburg for 200 sss, if not just save them for the next recruitment event.
during the last arena there were easy 5/6* for bt points, if thats the case again you could trade your danu for two event 4*'s and pick up the bt 5* pretty easily.
Back to top Go down
raikong4

raikong4

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Thank Q_Q, you really helped me :3
Back to top Go down
greendragon208

greendragon208

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:39 pm

Sorry if this has been asked already, but in terms of pure DPS is Lev the best 5* currently in the game? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:54 pm

greendragon208 wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked already, but in terms of pure DPS is Lev the best 5* currently in the game? Thanks in advance!

to my knowledge, no one has compared dps of 5*'s but with A speed and 38k land hit... he should be on top for land with Cam coming in a close second... but i dont know about overall dps
Back to top Go down
raikong4

raikong4

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:57 pm

A friend of mine, told me i could sell 1 ambro for 2 TE but they aren't tradeble Q_Q,
ghost do you know the best way to get TE?

Edit: Ghost thank you very much for the frog feeder trick =3

Last edited by raikong4 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i needed)
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:03 pm

raikong4 wrote:
a friend of mine, told me i could sell 1 ambro for 2 TE but they aren't tradeble Q_Q,

well, what you would do to trade ambro is the person who wants the ambro would give you his card, you would use it on that card then trade it back... typically you would need some sort of collate for the buyer to feel save sending you his card.

The best way to get te is to play the game. Almost every event will give out a small amount of TE (the last one gave out 3te) for reaching a bt point amount.
During the current event you can farm up SSS by training and trade those SSS for te, the current price is anywhere from 15-30sss per te.
Next would be what i make a lot of te at and that is selling lv15 3* sets for 1te each. I do the training level 26-5 and level my Catos to 15, once i have about 6-10 sets, i will sell them. The 'current' price is for level 10... but i find that takes a while to sell where as level 15's sell very quickly.
Back to top Go down
greendragon208

greendragon208

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:23 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
greendragon208 wrote:

to my knowledge, no one has compared dps of 5*'s but with A speed and 38k land hit... he should be on top for land with Cam coming in a close second... but i dont know about overall dps

Thanks for the quick reply!
Back to top Go down
raikong4

raikong4

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
raikong4 wrote:
a friend of mine, told me i could sell 1 ambro for 2 TE but they aren't tradeble Q_Q,

well, what you would do to trade ambro is the person who wants the ambro would give you his card, you would use it on that card then trade it back... typically you would need some sort of collate for the buyer to feel save sending you his card.

The best way to get te is to play the game. Almost every event will give out a small amount of TE (the last one gave out 3te) for reaching a bt point amount.
During the current event you can farm up SSS by training and trade those SSS for te, the current price is anywhere from 15-30sss per te.
Next would be what i make a lot of te at and that is selling lv15 3* sets for 1te each. I do the training level 26-5 and level my Catos to 15, once i have about 6-10 sets, i will sell them. The 'current' price is for level 10... but i find that takes a while to sell where as level 15's sell very quickly.

Thank you ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 6 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next