Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
xSeisax

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Question about unwanted Units   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:09 pm

I have a question...an i know it sound stupid and noobish but i just wanna know ,
I have a bunch of 4* units that I do not want ....mot of them are Fresh [lvl1] but i've been trying to sell them for like 1 te or 1 pot..but no luck yet for weeks :[ should i jsut trade them in to the Exchange shop? or jsut sell them XD
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:12 pm

Unless they are limited editions, give them to Leana. The market for 4*'s is pretty much non existant, except for collectors, and feeders.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:13 pm

feel free to ask your questions here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8003p135-faq-got-questions-ask-here
Back to top Go down
raikong4

raikong4

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:29 am

Ghost how much Leana's card (unit) worth?
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:46 am

raikong4 wrote:

Most of the People sell her for 1 Te. Some for 2 Te.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:50 am

Caimsen wrote:
raikong4 wrote:

Most of the People sell her for 1 Te. Some for 2 Te.

i would be shocked if you could get 1 te let alone 2 for that, i usually just turn her back into the shop.
Back to top Go down
greendragon208

greendragon208

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Another newbish question here, but how to auctions on the RCR work? When get to the profile of the auctioneer, I see some people bidding and a bunch of others spamming "link" or "relink". What does link mean? Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 pm

greendragon208 wrote:
Another newbish question here, but how to auctions on the RCR work? When get to the profile of the auctioneer, I see some people bidding and a bunch of others spamming "link" or "relink". What does link mean? Thanks.

Link means that the auctioner goes to your wall and post there so you can easily come back to his wall. That way you can go back and forth to get updates from his wall.
Back to top Go down
greendragon208

greendragon208

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Hajkster wrote:
greendragon208 wrote:

Link means that the auctioner goes to your wall and post there so you can easily come back to his wall. That way you can go back and forth to get updates from his wall.

Thanks for helping a newb out!
Back to top Go down
raikong4

raikong4

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:40 pm

76 Soul Stone(S) t-t
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:40 pm

How does selling Ambrosia work?
And why do some people put a + next to a unit's name? e.g. Eury+
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Wahuh wrote:
How does selling Ambrosia work?
And why do some people put a + next to a unit's name? e.g. Eury+

i send you my card, you use ambrosia on it then give it back and i pay you. so its pretty risky for the buyer and they should expect some sort of collateral.

the + after a name refers to adding... ie I will trade Eury and some other stuff like other 5* or TE but i cant fit that into 30 chars and i want to see what you want me to add for X

or say i have this unit worth more the Eury, but Eury is the one i want so I will say 'my unit for Eury+' meaning i'll trade my more valuable card for a less valuable one + some other less valuable stuff
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Sorry -- very new to the game! Started two weeks ago. How is a 'feeder' defined? I see it everywhere, but I don't know what makes something classify as a feeder.
Back to top Go down
yuray

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:29 pm

is there a difference between the goddesses that are used for enhancement?
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

yuray wrote:
is there a difference between the goddesses that are used for enhancement?

Yes, for example, melee class goddess gives 3 levels to melee classes and only 1 level to the other classes.

Anu = 3 levels to melee.
Danu = 3 levels to missile.
Tartu = 3 levels to magic.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Minowara wrote:
Sorry -- very new to the game!  Started two weeks ago.  How is a 'feeder' defined?  I see it everywhere, but I don't know what makes something classify as a feeder.

Feeder is something you feed to another unit. A card you sacrifice to enhance another card with so it increases its levels.
Back to top Go down
yuray

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:46 pm

guaranteed 3 levels? so it's best to save 'em for close to max huh
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:58 pm

yuray wrote:
guaranteed 3 levels? so it's best to save 'em for close to max huh

yup Smile
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:19 am

Hajkster wrote:
Minowara wrote:
Sorry -- very new to the game!  Started two weeks ago.  How is a 'feeder' defined?  I see it everywhere, but I don't know what makes something classify as a feeder.

Feeder is something you feed to another unit. A card you sacrifice to enhance another card with so it increases its levels.

On that same line, what is a 'set'. How many? So what is a 'set of 3* feeders'?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:22 am

Minowara wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
Minowara wrote:

On that same line, what is a 'set'.  How many?  So what is a 'set of 3* feeders'?

A set is 5 cards. The maximum number of items that you can offer in a trade is 5 items.
Back to top Go down
XenoCalimani

XenoCalimani

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:25 am

chaosme wrote:
Minowara wrote:
Hajkster wrote:
Minowara wrote:

On that same line, what is a 'set'.  How many?  So what is a 'set of 3* feeders'?

A set is 5 cards. The maximum number of items that you can offer in a trade is 5 items.

Yeah and the most common feeders are lvl10/11/12 3* sets, lvl40 4*, max(lvl80)4*
Back to top Go down
ToastyDonuts

ToastyDonuts

PostSubject: Question about Ambrosia   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Whats the lv cap on it? Like lets say a 6* max lv 120. If I want to level break. How many times can I do it? and whats the highest lv unit possible?
Back to top Go down
Lares

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:19 am

Does someone else experience some troubles to connect to Fantasica? It just started today for me...and everything else seems to be working fine. Just Fantasica refuses to start because it can't connect properly.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:41 am

ToastyDonuts wrote:
Whats the lv cap on it? Like lets say a 6* max lv 120. If I want to level break. How many times can I do it? and whats the highest lv unit possible?

You can level break 20 levels on every card. So a 4* will go from level 80 to 100. A 3 star will go from 60 to 80. A 7 star from 140 to 160 and so on.

However, different stars require different amounts of amborisa. A 6* requires 10 ambrosia, you get 2 levels per ambrosia. A 7* requires 20 ambrosia, and you only get 1 level per ambrosia.

Highest level right now is 7*, level 160 max level breaked.
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:55 am

Just wondering about something...
Petra as 6* mage unit, is she actually pretty good (excluding her speed)?
Or Dolce/Morticia/Dorothy all better than her?

And in tower event like current event, does lv or mlb affect unit damage/HP?
Because somehow my f Luch damage is close to my other low cost Lv75 4*. O_O

Also for Lv1 card, more or less how many level will it gain with 3 m4*?
Is it instant 80 level?
Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next