Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:00 am

ForLulzz wrote:
Need advice with my colo line up. I only have a few units at my disposal and with their DC, I probably won't be able to fill up those 5 spots. The units that I could probably use are:

mlbVlad - DC30
mlbDermond - DC30
mPurifica - DC30
mZita - DC20
91Emma - DC20
54Daphne - DC30
mMacaron - DC20
70Angela - DC15
54Medic - DC25
This is what i would pick:

Angela
Vlad
Derm

Then you will have to pick up a 15 dc unit and a 10 dc unit. for the 15 spot i recommend getting a Barbara or Edwin. For the 10 dc spot Nanael or Fawn would be best - doing that will leave you with a very solid colo team. If you cant pick up anything swap out Derm for Zita and Emma and search that inbox for anything that will fill that last 15 dc. Ideally you want fast b speed slows to get that Vlad to hit before the other team gets a chance to chain.

lightningice wrote:
Does the chance of getting arena tickets increase for higher tp training quests, or is it a static #?

Would it be more efficient to do 10tp quests or higher tp cost quests?
Its more or less agreed upon that the relation to training items and bosses dropping scales per tp spent, so if you spend 300 tp on a 10 tp step vs a 30 tp step your result for that 300 tp will be the same. Again there has been some pretty good evidence in the past that certain quests provide more drops but this chances with every event and the difference is .1-.4... which to be fair can add up.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:04 am

Thanks Ghost, unfortunately though, I can't think of any leveled unit that could fill those last slot(s). No TE as well to buy units Sad
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:49 pm

well it looks like for 40 pvp wins you can pick up this 4*:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DellerDeller

DellerDeller

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:08 pm

The wiki has pull chances listed for the step-up packs, but I am wondering about series packs.  The odds of pulling a 5* on a steps 1-6 are 2.7%; does anyone know if these odds are the same for a series box?  At only 2.7%, I would have a hard time justifying getting anything other than the starter pack.

Also the probability math is making my head hurt.  Since there is no replacement, the odds don't get better with each consecutive pull.  What does this mean when pulling 7 cards at 2.7% win rate?  I know that it means that I don't have an 18.9% chance, but common sense tells me that my odds are better than 2.7% at that point.
Back to top Go down
Alzahar
☆☆
Alzahar

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:32 am

DellerDeller wrote:
The wiki has pull chances listed for the step-up packs, but I am wondering about series packs.  The odds of pulling a 5* on a steps 1-6 are 2.7%; does anyone know if these odds are the same for a series box?  At only 2.7%, I would have a hard time justifying getting anything other than the starter pack.

Also the probability math is making my head hurt.  Since there is no replacement, the odds don't get better with each consecutive pull.  What does this mean when pulling 7 cards at 2.7% win rate?  I know that it means that I don't have an 18.9% chance, but common sense tells me that my odds are better than 2.7% at that point.
Funnily enough, I wondered the same thing. How do you calculate the chances of pulling something for multiple independant events? My maths isnt amazing here, so all i can really tell you is that i think the chance of getting a single 5* at 2.7% during is

1- 0.973^7 =0.1744

So you got a 17.4% chance!
Back to top Go down
Fantafanta

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:43 am

could it be that the "last event rank" in the profile is actually the highest rank you ever achieved?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:00 am

Fantafanta wrote:
could it be that the "last event rank" in the profile is actually the highest rank you ever achieved?
this is the case
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:12 am

Quite long overdue question for me... but when people have auctions on their wall, bunch of ppl say "link". What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
broom

broom

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:07 am

Grumpy wrote:
Quite long overdue question for me... but when people have auctions on their wall, bunch of ppl say "link". What does that mean?
People say link so then the person who is auctioning the goods will post on their wall. This way it will make it easier for the person to return to auctioneer's wall to see new bids.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:42 am

ah. thank you.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Question! Right now I'm at 23K bt in the current event, at this pace will I be able to reach the 6* bt reward or at least the 5*? I currently have 2 event 4* units and already at the last floor.

Btw, I know her stats are crap but I'm only trying to get her so that I could get some TE out of her.
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:09 am

ForLulzz wrote:
Question! Right now I'm at 23K bt in the current event, at this pace will I be able to reach the 6* bt reward or at least the 5*? I currently have 2 event 4* units and already at the last floor.

Btw, I know her stats are crap but I'm only trying to get her so that I could get some TE out of her.
Depends of how much time you spend playing, but I think you can get 5*. Doubt in 6* though.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:43 am

shure wrote:
ForLulzz wrote:

Depends of how much time you spend playing, but I think you can get 5*. Doubt in 6* though.
Thx, I can play around 13-14hrs a day. I guess it just really depends on boss encounters.

EDIT:Question again! I got 100 moba coins from free offers in my alt, what's the best way to spend em'? Should I save it and take more offers?
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:01 pm

i'd like to bump ths thread cause no one probably noticed my question above^ and also to ask yet another question/advice.

So I could probably get my 2nd 6* now with maybe around 45-50TE. I'm thinking of Dolce or Magnus. I like the art for both so my problem is with the stats and DC. Magnus has better stats and IMO Slow>Poison but Dolce has 20 DC. I have a Vlad that has a 30 DC so I'm afraid that I might not fit Magnus and Vlad together in some events due to the DC Cap. If let's say I decided to go with Magnus, which other units(5* or 4*) should I aim for so that I could fill the slots in events like Colo, GA or Arena(Assuming there's no Decree again). Same question if I were to go with Dolce.

BTW, I'm a complete free player and haven't spent a sigle dime on this game except maybe for electric bills when I charge my Ipad to play. With that said, please make suggestions that could be affordable for me. Also, other 6*s you'd recommend that are in the 45-50TE range?
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:14 am

Anas or Petra > Dolce for stats IMO.
Both also have 20DC and more or less in that range.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:41 am

ForLulzz wrote:

EDIT:Question again! I got 100 moba coins from free offers in my alt, what's the best way to spend em'? Should I save it and take more offers?
save it for a series starter. it will guarantee an event card, item and imo has best chance for better than 4* and usually doesn't include 3*'s.

ForLulzz wrote:
i'd like to bump ths thread cause no one probably noticed my question above^ and also to ask yet another question/advice.

So I could probably get my 2nd 6* now with maybe around 45-50TE. I'm thinking of Dolce or Magnus. I like the art for both so my problem is with the stats and DC. Magnus has better stats and IMO Slow>Poison but Dolce has 20 DC. I have a Vlad that has a 30 DC so I'm afraid that I might not fit Magnus and Vlad together in some events due to the DC Cap. If let's say I decided to go with Magnus, which other units(5* or 4*) should I aim for so that I could fill the slots in events like Colo, GA or Arena(Assuming there's no Decree again). Same question if I were to go with Dolce.

BTW, I'm a complete free player and haven't spent a sigle dime on this game except maybe for electric bills when I charge my Ipad to play. With that said, please make suggestions that could be affordable for me. Also, other 6*s you'd recommend that are in the 45-50TE range?
i've also never spend a single $ on this game and am now up to 8 6*'s... with enough net worth to buy 3-4 cheap ones ^^ this event I picked up Myro (foxy^^) for 10te,15pots and a king and a Mech after grinding 80k bt in an hour with 40te(p) which was worth it to me as i was really lacking a 6* aoe

anyway Vlad is a great 6*, keep him. I saw you keepin up with the big kids in the Colo... for a while at least, which is impressive. Anyway to stay in the top 200 say you really need to have 2 heavy hitters and 3 super fast slows (until you can field all super units), both Mang and Dolce are too slow when paired with your Vlad to hang in Colo so i recommend getting a B speed and i would further suggest getting a B speed with poison (slow would be better, Baja or Ask) because poison has been very helpful if i miss a slow proc and Pairs is the cheapest, i picked mine up for 50te a while ago and im sure you could find one for 30-40te. With the other 40 DC you have left, aim for two 15 DC B speed slows like edwin/barb and a 10 DC B speed kb 4* which can be replaced with an event unit. In this Colo i had Zane and Barb for my slows, had pairs as my only heavy and then event 4*s under level 30 and did just fine one every battle where zane or barb proc'ed because that insured that my allies would come up and destroy the other team. Anyway if Colo is where you like to be then put the blinders on for anything slower than B.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:59 am

Thanks! Anyways, sorry for being a noob but I'm not familiar with all shortcuts to names. I'm guessing Baja is bajardo, ask is aksana, barb is barbara, zane is zande? I really agree with Edwin. A first I lose most of the time at higher ranks then I won an L25 edwin for 5TE+6LF(is that a good deal?) in an auction and I was winning left and right.

Another question. I just want to clarify this, roulette multiplier doesn't affect step up packs right? I got some free coins in my other acct.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:16 am

ForLulzz wrote:
Thanks! Anyways, sorry for being a noob but I'm not familiar with all shortcuts to names. I'm guessing Baja is bajardo, ask is aksana, barb is barbara, zane is zande? I really agree with Edwin. A first I lose most of the time at higher ranks then I won an L25 edwin for 5TE+6LF(is that a good deal?) in an auction and I was winning left and right.

Another question. I just want to clarify this, roulette multiplier doesn't affect step up packs right? I got some free coins in my other acct.
That sounds about right for Edwin who is a good unit. and good guessin on the names

The Multiplier does not effect setp-up and I would say in general series packs > step ups but the first few steps are so damn cheap this time, like 3 cards for 30 or 40 coins not too shabby even though all i got were 3*'s, but i would still say hang on to at least 100 for a series starter.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:55 am

Thanks ghost! I might hold off on buying my 2nd 6* for now. I'll see first if I could nab my self a 6* in an auction cheap.
Back to top Go down
maiksanderbec

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:39 am

hey Smile
I have a question...why do i cant search for lev?
I think it would be better, if it would work Surprised
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:08 am

maiksanderbec wrote:
hey Smile
I have a question...why do i cant search for lev?
I think it would be better, if it would work Surprised

So what's ur question? Question 
Back to top Go down
maiksanderbec

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:40 am

why doesnt work the search for Lev? Surprised
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:35 pm

maiksanderbec wrote:
why doesnt work the search for Lev? Surprised
what exactly do you mean? Where are you searching? Fantasitrade?
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:44 pm

I am not getting an event card, so not going to wait for pot quest on event can damage. now which pot quest should I go for?
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Am I the only one having a problem with sending a message to my allies? I'm trying to advertise something and asking them to spread it. When I look at their profile my message isn't there.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 22 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next