Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:55 am

kevorulez wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

BTW, off topic but just noticed. I like your butt >) which card is it from?

behold the mightiest butt in Fanta

Spoiler:

wow, indeed nice butt!

BUT!! It seems like the 5* point reward is removed!?

Constance is great! She's one of my dream cards! <3 I'm suprised they didn't censored her... I'm so excited for her new 5* card! Constance the Queen!

Yes, I just saw it. That's so mean... I hate those godess Units! -.- They're trying to replace everything with them and if you take a look at the japenese Wiki, you can see one 5* isn't there and two 4* are missing too.

To the bot thingy: Yepp, gtmeteor. I can remember. He found a bug to exploit TE and a lot of people were banned...
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:17 am

Let the grind begin!
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:19 am

supremeJD wrote:
Let the grind begin!

Woot yay! Since the 5* is no longer available (unless moba/SS does some trippy thing mid event), you now aiming for 6*?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:25 am

I know I am...

But can the phone break because it's so hot? o.O Mines getting so hot while I'm playing Fantasica. I'm afraid it could broke.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:26 am

Yes it's doable "just" by rentiing your soul about 20 hours a day. affraid
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:28 am

Aniwo wrote:
Yes it's doable "just" by rentiing your soul about 20 hours a day. affraid

I'm not sleeping that much anyway, but I'm afraid my phone could burn out... XD
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:40 am

kevorulez wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
Let the grind begin!

Woot yay! Since the 5* is no longer available (unless moba/SS does some trippy thing mid event), you now aiming for 6*?

Indeed sir. The grind will be heavy, but I am determined to get my first 6* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:43 am

I have insomnia problems too, but had experienced before (Matahari panel) that even doing well the whole event, if suddenly real life calls you for a day or two, all the hard work is worthless. Sad

I will try again, tho!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:45 am

Aniwo wrote:
I have insomnia problems too, but had experienced before (Matahari panel) that even doing well the whole event, if suddenly real life calls you for a day or two, all the hard work is worthless. Sad

I will try agin, tho!

Yeah, you're right with that... I hope actually not, but it makes me kind of depressed to see those with Medics have it so easy :/ The first one might get today Ombre...

Good luck to you and all here!
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:05 am

manly tears will be shed by the amount of souls fallen into victim... queen
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:07 am

The first place player already got Ombre, not 2 hours into the event. This must be some kind of record.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:15 am

Despoted wrote:
The first place player already got Ombre, not 2 hours into the event. This must be some kind of record.

I know. :{ Sometimes I want great allies, who're spending to the game, drawing to Medics and they'd lend me one out... I can dream, right? xD Hahaha. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:50 am

As a free player, how can I get free abyss key?
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:58 am

kogasu00 wrote:
As a free player, how can I get free abyss key?

Keys are pay to win unfortunately. Mobage gives out a couple for free to tease you to spend.

Probably 4 more hidden in panel, and as BT rewards or mid-event.

You must grind quests for BT, can't rely on keys as a frugal.
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:01 am

Hmm, that is hard. Which quest is good for panel event.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:05 am

kogasu00 wrote:

Apparently Quest 37-6 is a good Quest ^^ or I prefer 28-3 too

Edit: I mean 27-3. Typo. Sorry. XD

Edit2: I MEAN 25-3! Oh my gawd xDDD

Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Thu May 30, 2013 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:36 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
kogasu00 wrote:

she* meant 25-3 i assume, must be a typo. 25-3 gives 907, 35-6 gives 930, and 37-6 gives 937

edit: looked at profile to change gender statement
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:44 am

Leir lead! Getting serious, hot coffee and recruiting apes to grind while I sleep!
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:53 am

Aniwo wrote:
Leir lead! Getting serious, hot coffee and recruiting apes to grind while I sleep!

I wish I had a Leir ;_;
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:54 am

defective1412 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
kogasu00 wrote:

she* meant 25-3 i assume, must be a typo. 25-3 gives 907, 35-6 gives 930, and 37-6 gives 937

edit: looked at profile to change gender statement

Ah, yeah! XD I meant 25-3!

Aniwo wrote:

Congrats and good luck!

How much you paid for her? :3
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:59 am

135 pure T_T. Hope to get Ombre and recover the risks!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:06 am

Good luck! I try my luck without any Event Unit. No one wants to trade me a 4* one for 3-4 TE ^^

I'm almost at 50k. How far are you all?
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:13 am

Thanks guys, I hope I can make it to 230k....
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:15 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Good luck! I try my luck without any Event Unit. No one wants to trade me a 4* one for 3-4 TE ^^

I'm almost at 50k. How far are you all?

Good good, you are doing great! I lost time negotiating and LF Leir, catching you up. At 40k tm.
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:29 am

how come the reward list doesn't say anything about lumiere bounce

at 30k. probably not gonna try for ombre. my 6* is probably just going to have to be attained by honest savings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next