Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Maybe there's again a problem with the panel. In the Dark Deeds it started to count lesser... Suddenly, it said: "Panels open after -812XXXX~ Who knows... Oh no... I hope this won't cause an maintance.

Yeah, I can do this extra hour. I might not sleep today... It's soon 4 a.m. for me and I'm not tired.
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:19 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Maybe there's again a problem with the panel. In the Dark Deeds it started to count lesser... Suddenly, it said: "Panels open after -812XXXX~ Who knows... Oh no... I hope this won't cause an maintance.

Yeah, I can do this extra hour. I might not sleep today... It's soon 4 a.m. for me and I'm not tired.

I would advise getting some sleep, it is good for your health.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Crimson09 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

I'll do that if I think it's getting to much - at least I'll try. It's mostly because of my insomnia problems ^^ and I drank a funny drink, but not a enegry drink. Ice tea and I feel funny now.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:43 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Crimson09 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

I'll do that if I think it's getting to much - at least I'll try. It's mostly because of my insomnia problems ^^ and I drank a funny drink, but not a enegry drink. Ice tea and I feel funny now.

luzi we can do this bro. stick with it!

i started using my tablet as a timer and i set it to 4min 45 sec each time. the grind much easier now. i'm able to watch anime without having to keep my oye on the phone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:48 pm

supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Crimson09 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

luzi we can do this bro. stick with it!

i started using my tablet as a timer and i set it to 4min 45 sec each time. the grind much easier now. i'm able to watch anime without having to keep my oye on the phone Very Happy

I should do that too... My notebooks anyway always on, so I can find a timer ticking me crazy when the time is over. I can watch my let's player's without a problem then...
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:03 pm

I think this is the one and only time I'll commit myself to grinding for a 6*. It's just not worth it imo >_> Sure my schedule is a bit relaxed, but the constant 5 minutes is really stretching my sanity.

Damm my original goal was to get Lumi only.

@Luzi, we all want to get a 6*, but based on what you've said about your health, I think you should seriously consider whether to continue grinding or not. Losing sense of time, hallucination, migraines are symptoms of severe sleep deprivation.

I'll definitely take a healthy Luzi >>> any 6*.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Yeah. It's not really worth it to lose sleep and hurt yourself grinding. There's always the chance to get a 6★ again, or to buy one down the road.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:20 pm

so our fellow grinders still doing good eh?

aniwo almost turned into zombie Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Esofonic wrote:

Wondering if that is a high price to pay... in order to be accepted among the hall of the immortals... Laughing
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

Wondering if that is a high price to pay... in order to be accepted among the hall of the immortals... Laughing

pretty much anyone who gets top 500 is either a true grinder or a baller with the cash. what rank are you now?

would be cool to have the 5* rank reward. would be a nice little trophy to remind myself never to grind so hard again Laughing
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Wow seeing everyone pumped up on 6*, you guys are truly a free-players like me. Gosh, I can't believe I need to reach 575k by today. So far I am on 350k, looks like soon I got to be zombie for real.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:35 pm

supremeJD wrote:
Aniwo wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

pretty much anyone who gets top 500 is either a true grinder or a baller with the cash. what rank are you now?

would be cool to have the 5* rank reward. would be a nice little trophy to remind myself never to grind so hard again Laughing

you might consider to have extra finger as backup in case your current ones failed to do its job properly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:43 pm

supremeJD wrote:

Going around rank 490-500. study Yes, I'd like to get the 5* too as a little trophy :3

Will be harder than Ombre, tho. Funny to think about that.
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:14 am

A question, if an ally has a event character which gives bonus BT points. Can I bonus BT points as well when i summon him?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:15 am

kogasu00 wrote:
A question, if an ally has a event character which gives bonus BT points. Can I bonus BT points as well when i summon him?

Bonus only applies for your own deployed units.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:26 am

Question about Frugalism:

I got $25 credits on Google Play when I bought my Nexus 7 last year, so far I still have ~$15 remaining.

Would it be against Frugalism if I use this credit to buy mobacoins? I rarely buy apps or in-app purchases, and the credits are expiring in September (if I remember correctly).

-------

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/viewtopic.forum?t=7189
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40