Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Therealtahu

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:54 pm

I'm casually trying since I'm having trouble because of my lack of 6* allies and other things. I've pretty much given up on anything that isn't Marjoram, Agastache or Fennel. I still maintain about rank 1k with this, but moving up is difficult as usual.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Therealtahu wrote:
I'm casually trying since I'm having trouble because of my lack of 6* allies and other things. I've pretty much given up on anything that isn't Marjoram, Agastache or Fennel. I still maintain about rank 1k with this, but moving up is difficult as usual.

hey you have a better rank than me Smile

I only fight king, fennel, low level agast n marjoram

most of my buddies are missile n melee unit

berg is pain in the butt and rosemary is too strong for my current setup
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:04 am

All of my allies are getting kings and I'm getting extremely jealous. Evil or Very Mad

Sold my max Rosier for 55 te
GOT AN ARREBOL, MY DREAM CARD ~ <3
And then I realized I could have sold my max Rosier for 90 te, and get an LB Arrebol for 20 te less/mourning mode. Sad
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:45 am

Fantasica is an amazing game of patience lol.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:00 pm

ATB wrote:

Amazing is not enough to describe the 'wonder' of this game of patience
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:36 pm

I have decided that I want Vlad for my first 6*. Because he is a BEAST.

Also GAAAAH can't get below 880! Grrrrrr want agustache!
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:19 pm

KuroStar wrote:
ATB wrote:

Amazing is not enough to describe the 'wonder' of this game of patience
Amazing...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Therealtahu wrote:

Do you know about de-leveling?
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Sitting around rank 680 right now. Will probably get Agastache (+Rosemary and Fennel).
Anyone want to sell me a Bergamot mon (Bergamon? ahaha) after the event?
Back to top Go down
Therealtahu

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:50 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Therealtahu wrote:

Do you know about de-leveling?

Yeah, I do. I mean I'm having trouble moving up the ranks. The fights are doable, but when they're deleveled, they sometimes don't give enough to move up a single rank. I don't really try for the others because I don't want to waste units or training points on the common enemies. The most I do is place one unit and hope something dies.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Ah, I understand... but you do get to a point where everything needs de-leveling. I am actively de-leveling Agastache... at 85+ she takes like 4 fenrirs to kill in one go which is... well... pretty much impossible.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:30 pm

rivkari wrote:

He is good. Convert your units into TE first before buying him Smile
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Esofonic wrote:
rivkari wrote:

So hard to convert units to te
Sad
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:17 pm

rivkari wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
rivkari wrote:

So hard to convert units to te
Sad

Sell your lev Razz

If you don't have that much TE atm, try mix offer.

Always look for the best price, avoid those that value their unit too high

Try offering via kik since some ppl prefer to hide their prices Smile

And good luck finding your first 6* Wink
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:52 pm

I will never sell my lev! He is my DBZ awesome sauce! I may download kik, though...
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:55 pm

rivkari wrote:
I will never sell my lev! He is my DBZ awesome sauce! I may download kik, though...

lol.. yea download kik, it's good for business related things (even the shadiest one) lol!
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:49 am

I do most of my deals on kik (those that can't see light). But others are mostly relying on people's desperation to get rid of their units or their knowledge(or lack thereof) of the prices. Smile

Good luck in getting Marj and Agast people~ I'm happy with just rosemary Mad
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:27 pm

I'm not really understanding the concept of shady fantasica deals... Especially for fruggies... Perhaps someone could explain to me? I downloaded kik, username is rivkari. You'd also give me a chance to practice with it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:08 pm

Esofonic wrote:
Roatanhi wrote:
25xx and holding lazily. About 10k from Alraune who I never intended to get. o_O;

go go roa cheers

got borage... drunken

not from grinding lol.. I'm trading something.. lol!
Yes, yes, I got her. She is lacking when compared to the back alley doctor. XD I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do with her. She's not worth much now that there's several thousand of her and it's nice to have a 5★ that doesn't have slow (oh pretty boys, be poisonous or KB for once)... but argh. Saving my pennies still for 6★ #2.
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:38 pm

I like Alraune and am gonna keep her.
Gonna sell my Canis pretty soon when I make the rush for paris.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:33 pm

To all the applicants who have sent me PM's, I apologize, I will get to them tomorrow, have a midterm to study for and trying hard to stay under 800. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:20 pm

What rank do you think I need to get to before I get to bed to be pretty sure I get Agastache? I'm currently at 783, obviously I need to be lower than that, but how much? I was thinking ~700... and possibly waking up at 1:00AM to double check >_>
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:07 pm

rivkari wrote:
What rank do you think I need to get to before I get to bed to be pretty sure I get Agastache? I'm currently at 783, obviously I need to be lower than that, but how much? I was thinking ~700... and possibly waking up at 1:00AM to double check >_>

stay awake.. and don't sleep..

that's fanta for you :>
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:22 pm

rivkari wrote:
You sleep so early! D:
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Esofonic wrote:
rivkari wrote:

stay awake.. and don't sleep..

that's fanta for you :>

this so much!

I normally work around this by waking up mad early, sleeping early then on the last day stay up to make sure I rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next