Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:18 am

Hi Garmdagnir! : D

And I just reached 195k!!
Back to top Go down
Garmdagnir

Garmdagnir

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:21 am

Phwoar you guys hard at work @.@ keep it up! I need an event unit to help boost my points.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:22 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

That's great! You're on target to reach 2.3m points by the end of the event if you keep this pace up.
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:36 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

We are about the same lvl Very Happy Still not sure I want to do this for 12 days though!
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:11 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

Click me! <- Something to make a few Frugals of you laughing or either way distracted... xD

1) po pi po pi po po pi po

2) ass

3) I love you
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:32 am

I ended falling asleep, lost only 80 ranks, still on the track tho. I hope I won't oversleep anymore xD.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:41 am

Aniwo wrote:
I ended falling asleep, lost only 80 ranks, still on the track tho. I hope I won't oversleep anymore xD.

How far are you? :3 I'm around 210k!
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:00 am

Sad times, I just quested myself through a trip to the supermarket and the post office!
Viewing this phone in the sunshine is no easy task either Sad
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:02 am

I admire your dedication! My eyes are hurting from staring at my phone's screen for far too long :[

And my schedule doesn't allow me to commit enough hours to grind my Ombre either...
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:03 am

Samhain1031 wrote:
Sad times, I just quested myself through a trip to the supermarket and the post office!
Viewing this phone in the sunshine is no easy task either Sad

Ew D: How far are you?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:08 am

chaosme wrote:
I admire your dedication! My eyes are hurting from staring at my phone's screen for far too long :[

And my schedule doesn't allow me to commit enough hours to grind my Ombre either...

Ew D: There'll be other events where you might grind, if your eyes don't hurt too much! But if they start to hurt, don't do it Dx Take care of your health!
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:10 am

I'm not sure mine does either, I have such a busy weekend planned. Will see how it goes, if I'm way off by Monday will call it a day Sad

I'm at 240k at the mo
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:13 am

260k atm, rank 527... recovering!
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:16 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

Ew D: There'll be other events where you might grind, if your eyes don't hurt too much! But if they start to hurt, don't do it Dx Take care of your health!

That's true. Not worth it to hurt yourself grinding. Probably will set my targets low and get the goddess cards or something and call it for the event.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:20 am

You guys are doing good ^^ I'm at 220k. Somehow I started to failt sometimes at 37-6, even if I used always the same Units... I wish I could get Leir by myself for this Event, but I don't have over 100 TE to offer xD Just my 10 TE.

Yepp, chaosme. Do it so far as you want to do or you believe you can do ^^ You can always collect 4* cards and etc. and trade them for TE/Pots or whatever and one day you'll get to your goal. I mean, after Lilith comes out, I'll aim for her, the same for Neolith. She's my biggest goal in Fantasica.
Always start with the little goal
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:23 am

Taking an hour out, need to put in some petrol and drop off some plants. I draw the line at driving and questing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:26 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
You guys are doing good ^^ I'm at 220k. Somehow I started to failt sometimes at 37-6, even if I used always the same Units... I wish I could get Leir by myself for this Event, but I don't have over 100 TE to offer xD Just my 10 TE.

Yepp, chaosme. Do it so far as you want to do or you believe you can do ^^ You can always collect 4* cards and etc. and trade them for TE/Pots or whatever and one day you'll get to your goal. I mean, after Lilith comes out, I'll aim for her, the same for Neolith. She's my biggest goal in Fantasica.
Always start with the little goal

Good luck! Though I seriously doubt it is possible for a frugal player to get either Lilith or Neolith. They are 7★ cards after all. The amount of money being spent to get them would be rather scary IMO.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:29 am

I'll hoard TE for them. If I've the chance to sacrifice all my cards for Lilith or Neolith, I'd do it. Especially for Lilith. Except for my first 6* or cards I REALLY love. I'm quite sure there are a few frugals with a lot of nice TE lying around, I don't thinks it's impossible. ^^
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:37 am

If you are aiming for those two cards, you should store lots of pots. The events that award those cards are training events.

Personally, the two cards (Magnus and Alt) that I'm aiming for are from the same two events that give those 7★ cards. Not sure if I'll be able to save up enough pots by the time the events come around, but I'll try my best.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:39 am

Many people are hording TE for the 7*, wondering what will happen exactly when the event comes and so many hoarders that have been preparing for a long time, relise there are not enough 7* for all. I anticipate many quits after that event, don't know why...

EDIT: Ragequits
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:42 am

I hope you'll save up enough, chaos! I wish you the very best of luck! I only know I'd need around 2000-5000 TE if I want to be under the top 20 for the 7* cards ^^

I'm quite sure that there'll be a lot of quits, too. Luckily I'm too stubborn to give up. There'll be always someone who's selling a certain card and I hope that Mobage WON'T the total numbers of 7* cards... In the japanese version I saw it for Lilith: Twenty of her. But you know... It's Mobage. I'm afraid they could do it.

Edit: Anyone of you want to be my Ally? I've just kicked a inactive one ^^
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:47 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
I hope you'll save up enough, chaos! I wish you the very best of luck! I only know I'd need around 2000-5000 TE if I want to be under the top 20 for the 7* cards ^^

I'm quite sure that there'll be a lot of quits, too. Luckily I'm too stubborn to give up. There'll be always someone who's selling a certain card and I hope that Mobage WON'T the total numbers of 7* cards... In the japanese version I saw it for Lilith: Twenty of her. But you know... It's Mobage. I'm afraid they could do it.

Edit: Anyone of you want to be my Ally? I've just kicked a inactive one ^^

I would love to! I'll go add you in game.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:48 am

Somehow I get lesser BT Points then yesterday... o.O

Now you're my ally, Chaos x3
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:51 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

That's the point, there are more than 20 people hoarding, probably 100 or 150. (?)

So, let's be good and say just 50 actually hoard for the 7*. 30 people will burn 3k TE and not get it...

Anyways, everyone is waiting for that moment, I'll just watch and see the economy crash Laughing
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:54 am

Aniwo wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

That's the point, there are more than 20 people hoarding, probably 100 or 150. (?)

So, let's be good and say just 50 actually hoard for the 7*. 30 people will burn 3k TE and not get it...

Anyways, everyone is waiting for that moment, I'll just watch and see the economy crash Laughing

What the heck I just said : D I meant Potions! I find it funny people actually believe they need TE for the Event, but someone said you need Potions and I don't see people trading for mass Potions, only TE... I believe there'll be a lot of ragequits.

Still, does anyone has the probleme that they get lesser BT Points...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next