Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:31 am

st. wrote:
how come the reward list doesn't say anything about lumiere bounce

at 30k. probably not gonna try for ombre.

Unless they have made a mistake to the reward list, they removed Lumiere. Sad
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:32 am

i'm at 44.5k and i been doing the quest since probably 30 minute after maintenance. you are doing better than me if you are at 50k with no 4* event unit. i'm using grex
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:33 am

Is it really good so far, Aniwo? ^^ If so, I'm happy! :3

@st.: I don't know why they didn't listed up Lumiere. Two other 4* aren't there too :/ I've heard they once removed a 5*.

@defective1412: I checked every 5 minute if the maintenance is done and I directly started. I'm afraid my mobile phone might burn out XD
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:36 am

If you can get 175k BT by the end of today, then you will be on track to Ombre.
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:38 am

chaosme wrote:
st. wrote:
how come the reward list doesn't say anything about lumiere bounce

at 30k. probably not gonna try for ombre.

Unless they have made a mistake to the reward list, they removed Lumiere. Sad

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:41 am

from the formula i obtained from someone on the event page, you need to obtain 191.667 per day in order to get ombre. 16 hours of questing if you have an event 4*
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:43 am

wowyogurt wrote:
If you can get 175k BT by the end of today, then you will be on track to Ombre.

I'm gonna do it! Somehow! Even if I'm dead after this Event! My will is strong and my sleeping problems too, so... XD

I'm still sad they removed Lumiere. It's unfair to do this. I'm quite sure she was a BT Points reward, like the other two 4* and they did it in oder to have us to spend money, so we could be in the top rankings for the 5*.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:02 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Good luck! I try my luck without any Event Unit. No one wants to trade me a 4* one for 3-4 TE ^^

I'm almost at 50k. How far are you all?

Dude, you should really get your hands on an event unit. I'm pretty sure someone here will sell you one for 2-4 TE. Good luck, it really helps a lot.

I'm at 46k. Accidentally clicked the 1 hour quest 2 times now Laughing
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:08 pm

supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Good luck! I try my luck without any Event Unit. No one wants to trade me a 4* one for 3-4 TE ^^

Dude, you should really get your hands on an event unit. I'm pretty sure someone here will sell you one for 2-4 TE. Good luck, it really helps a lot.

I'm trying to get one, I've posted on my Shop I'm looking for one, but so far no answer :{

So far I've 71k. I'm lucky that I didn't unlocked the 1 hour Quest at Chapter 37 ^^
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:12 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

I'm trying to get one, I've posted on my Shop I'm looking for one, but so far no answer :{

So far I've 71k. I'm lucky that I didn't unlocked the 1 hour Quest at Chapter 37 ^^

I wish I didn't unlock it either LOL

Dmhlucky wrote:
I have 3 4* event units if anyone needs/wants. 2TE each.

Check that guy on here:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6895p675-panel-the-gate-of-darkness-may-30th-june-11th
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Somehow I missed him. Haha. XD Now I just posted I'm looking for a 4* Event Unit, but I think I'm doing good so far with 75k Bt Points :3
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:34 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Somehow I missed him. Haha. XD Now I just posted I'm looking for a 4* Event Unit, but I think I'm doing good so far with 75k Bt Points :3

Yeah holy crap dude, you have a steady grind going on there. You can easily get Ombre with 195k BT a day.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:36 pm

supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Yeah holy crap dude, you have a steady grind going on there. You can easily get Ombre with 195k BT a day.

I'm literally doing every 3 minutes 37-6. I only have a cooldown of 3 minutes ^^
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:38 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

I'm literally doing every 3 minutes 37-6. I only have a cooldown of 3 minutes ^^

Whoa how do you have that? Mine is 5 min.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:43 pm

supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

I don't know. o.o I don't really do anything. I'm doing Quests and I'm always going to my page and I always only have a cooldown of around 3~ minutes, even if it shows me 5 on the Quest page 5 minutes. Sometimes I'd be happy about 5 minutes... XD
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:50 pm

A little off topic, but every time I have tried to submit an application to wowyogurt the past few days the system says the message is sent but does not actually send it. Anyone else ever have this issue?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Crimson09 wrote:
A little off topic, but every time I have tried to submit an application to wowyogurt the past few days the system says the message is sent but does not actually send it. Anyone else ever have this issue?

Wait, I'll test it. I'm going to send you a PM

Edit: It needs to in the Sentbox, right? If so, it doesn't send the PM for me aswell. ^^
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:53 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

I don't know. o.o I don't really do anything. I'm doing Quests and I'm always going to my page and I always only have a cooldown of around 3~ minutes, even if it shows me 5 on the Quest page 5 minutes. Sometimes I'd be happy about 5 minutes... XD

Oh I get what you're saying, the quest's cooldown is 5 minutes and that starts as soon as you click the quest start button. 37-6 takes like 2 minutes so when you get out of the quest it says it has about 3~ left on the timer xD
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:54 pm

supremeJD wrote:
Oh I get what you're saying, the quest's cooldown is 5 minutes and that starts as soon as you click the quest start button. 37-6 takes like 2 minutes so when you get out of the quest it says it has about 3~ left on the timer xD

Oh! I didn't knew that! o.o I was always wondered why I never had a cooldown of 5 minutes...

And I just got a 4* Event Unit from someone else! : D

Edit: I don't need to set the 4* as a leader, or? o.o
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:58 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:

Oh! I didn't knew that! o.o I was always wondered why I never had a cooldown of 5 minutes...

Nice dude, and yeah you don't have to. Just deploy it in battle (for example I deploy my leader, 4* event unit, and 2 allies for a total of 4 units on the field).
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:59 pm

supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:

Nice dude, and yeah you don't have to. Just deploy it in battle (for example I deploy my leader, 4* event unit, and 2 allies for a total of 4 units on the field).

That's good! I don't want to punish my allies with a 2 lvl 4* xDD

Edit: Oh my gawd! My internet connection was cutting of for some minutes, but luckely I don't need the internet from home since I can do it with my mobile phone so x.x
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:27 pm

I sent you a pm back, but it does not appear in my sendbox.
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Hahaha You guys do not know true suffering until you get traded locked by 5 different people. (3 are allies)
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:34 pm

ATB wrote:
Hahaha You guys do not know true suffering until you get traded locked by 5 different people. (3 are allies)
Is anything really important in any of the trades?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:39 pm

I received the PM Crimson09

ATB: Why is that...? ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next