Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ Empty
PostSubject: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:16 am

❀✿❀✿ANNOUNCEMENT❀✿❀✿
I am considering creating a guild thread for this group.
What this means to us:
1. Our HQ will be transferred to the Guild sub-forum.
2. We can officially call ourselves a Guild.
3. Our threads in the General Chat sub-forum will be closed.
4. I may feel obligated to host events...
This is not absolute, but I am definitely leaning towards taking action. Please voice your support or concerns by posting here!
*If this thread is closed, that means we have moved to the Guild subforum!

Thank you for visiting the Frugal Fantasica Fanatics Rankings!

Our mission:
To inspire beginners and veterans alike that "good" players can also be frugal players.
To curve our temptation in the future from spending real money.

Requirements:
Must never have purchased ANY amount of Fanta Points for self-use using the legal currency of your state. (i.e. USD, CAD, EURO, etc.)
Acquiring and using Mobage Coins through downloading Mobage games or other free methods are ACCEPTABLE.
Acquiring and using Fanta Points through gift cards are acceptable IF AND ONLY IF: Gifter is not yourself, gifter receives NOTHING in return, receiver is unable to legally convert currency to state currency, and exchange does not occur on a regular basis (with the exception of holiday occurrences)
If you have any questions about the requirements, feel free to post your concern on this thread or send me a PM.

Let us support each other in times of need and keep our cash in our wallets!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ 140epnb
*Rankings are updated weekly

Simple banners I made intended for those who have made the list:
Simply copy & paste the code to the signature portion of your profile to use it
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ 9gYk1kR
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ LukQYAV
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ ZtD3E4V
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ F5cNXLd
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ IYPxVfR
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ OQ6MlNO
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ R31Bkbm
Spoiler:
NSFW-ish
Spoiler:
HinakiHinari's Banners
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ B9g7cEd
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ E6I7JG9
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ O99zXi2
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ YWBVTHb
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ U2oseOR✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ N9KvcGi
Spoiler:
Aniwo's Banners
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ Danafrugal
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ Zombiesignture
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ Ombrex
Spoiler:
✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ Ombreo
Spoiler:
If you would like to share your custom banner, please send me a PM with the file link.

If you would like to be added to this list, please send me a PM in this format with your information filled out:

Spoiler:

*Join date can be found by an ally checking your profile

If you would like to update your ☆, please send me a PM in this format with your information filled:

Spoiler:

The rankings are powered by everyone's HONESTY, so PLEASE only apply if you have never paid AND PLEASE tell me if you have sinned so I can remove you from the list!

v3.0

Last edited by wowyogurt on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:48 am

kevorulez wrote:
I think this is the one and only time I'll commit myself to grinding for a 6*. It's just not worth it imo >_> Sure my schedule is a bit relaxed, but the constant 5 minutes is really stretching my sanity.

Damm my original goal was to get Lumi only.

@Luzi, we all want to get a 6*, but based on what you've said about your health, I think you should seriously consider whether to continue grinding or not. Losing sense of time, hallucination, migraines are symptoms of severe sleep deprivation.

I'll definitely take a healthy Luzi >>> any 6*.

That's cute.

Yeah, I'm thinking to stop anyway, because on Friday I've a important appointment and I don't know when, but I'm going to see a friend after a long time in RL again and I won't have any extra BT that allows me this free time ^^

Btw, I always wanted to say that: I love your avatar!
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:51 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

The poor Miku is drowning in the glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 am

chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Yeah, but the Miku looks so cute xD
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:04 am

Updated list: https://i.imgur.com/aNZllXx.png
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:06 am

Hi guys! So I'm officially part of the Frugals! YAY!

Let's enjoy and have fun in this game together while saving our cash for other stuff xD
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:12 am

chaosme wrote:

Let's enjoy and have fun in this game together while saving our cash for other stuff xD

Welcome here! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:17 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Welcome here! *hugs*

Thanks, my dear ally! -hugs-
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:22 am

chaosme wrote:

Hey Hey! Welcome!

LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Yeah, but the Miku looks so cute xD

Hehehe, I have that Miku figure, but I'll never let her get wet Very Happy I've been wanting to use that as my avatar ever since I saw the original pic! Here's the original if anyone's interested:
Spoiler:

BTW, I saw in the current events thread that another Collosseum event is possible in the coming weeks. I only joined during the last gemstone palace event so didn't really participate. Can anyone share some experience about it? Especially, how difficult is it to get the rank 5* for battle won and BT points?

FYI, the easy bonus units for the Phantom Library arena event (predicted to be in 2 weeks time by chaosbladeuk) are:
40 wins: Luchs Melee, C, DC15
6k BT: Medic Melee, B, DC25

So far my units consists of Chiara, Alraune, Sheryl, Thrain, Orte, Grex. I'm thinking of getting either Bernard or Zande, and possible others if I have spare TE after this event. I'm not sure if I should include Chiara; she's my strongest unit, but rather slow (D) and costly (30).

PS. Assuming that 7* tower event will open with anniversary, and no 7* events before hand, chaosbladeuk predicts:
Gate of Darkness - ends June 11th
Monster Fetch Quest thing - ends 18th
Librarian Colo - ends 26th
BA3 - ends 3rd July
7* tower after

Last edited by kevorulez on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:28 am

Do you really mean Arena or Collosseum? ^^ The Gemstone Event was Collosseum Event and you've two rankings. Battle against Users and NPCs, where you've floors to clear. If it is like this as always, then you've a 10 minute of cooldown... Uhm.

Well, I find it rather difficult to come any further in battles, but I haven't had better Units. I had a 5*, but it was Fiona, so yeah... XD It depends on how strong your Units are, then I'd decide if you include Chiara or not.

In Collosseum Events you're getting Allies that helps you, but they're randomly choosed. I had some that weren't online for weeks as Allies in a battle against a another User. ^^

That's all I can tell you so far.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:32 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Do you really mean Arena or Collosseum? ^^ The Gemstone Event was Collosseum Event and you've two rankings. Battle against Users and NPCs, where you've floors to clear. If it is like this as always, then you've a 10 minute of cooldown... Uhm.

Well, I find it rather difficult to come any further in battles, but I haven't had better Units. I had a 5*, but it was Fiona, so yeah... XD It depends on how strong your Units are, then I'd decide if you include Chiara or not.

In Collosseum Events you're getting Allies that helps you, but they're randomly choosed. I had some that weren't online for weeks as Allies in a battle against a another User. ^^

That's all I can tell you so far.

Right thanks for the advice! I do mean Collossuem XD will fix up the above post.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:47 am

And I thought, if they gonna include a 7* in Step Up Packs, as chaosbladeuk says it might be, it could be the Step Up Pack with the 7* Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
And I thought, if they gonna include a 7* in Step Up Packs, as chaosbladeuk says it might be, it could be the Step Up Pack with the 7* Elizabeth.

Actually, if a step up pack is indeed released and it includes a 7★ unit, then that unit would most likely be Idea.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:51 am

chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Actually, if a step up pack is indeed released and it includes a 7★ unit, then that unit would most likely be Idea.

She was in a Step Up Pack? If so, then she might be the first 7* Unit in a Step Up Pack. I only know of Elizabeth being in a Step Up Pack.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:57 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

She was in a Step Up Pack? If so, then she might be the first 7* Unit in a Step Up Pack. I only know of Elizabeth being in a Step Up Pack.

Yah. She was included in the first anniversary step up pack in the JP version. Smile
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:23 am

Oh okay XD
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:12 am

I am not competing in next colosseum because I am gonna pawn off my 5* for 6 and not have the TE to do it.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:52 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
, it could be the Step Up Pack with the 7* Elizabeth.

o.o WUT?? LOL If they do this, I'm sure they will make a nice ammount of $$$! Thought 7* Liz would be event reward! 0.0
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:34 am

ATB wrote:
I am not competing in next colosseum because I am gonna pawn off my 5* for 6 and not have the TE to do it.

ohh quite the opposite for me...

I wanna spank some ass..

heyah!!! *whip whip whip* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:17 am

Almost sold my Colo units for Leir at first, happy i didnt do so now hah. Ally slot is now open for any fellow 6* fruggie going around. Smile

Also, probably going to use ad-gotten mobacoins towards the end of this panel. Heading off to the hospital on monday to see my friend there. So im probably gone for tomorrow, if anyone has a leir (or ombre) they could throw at me the last few days would be very appreciated. Still grinding on folks. <3
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 am

After I calculate how many points I needed to reach 2300000. I feel like crying.
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:54 am

yay, i'm on the list. hello everybody. my highest card of my own is a 4 star, but i am way on track for ombre, might even make the top 500 if i keep up the base for the whole event
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Maggot wrote:
Almost sold my Colo units for Leir at first, happy i didnt do so now hah. Ally slot is now open for any fellow 6* fruggie going around. Smile

Also, probably going to use ad-gotten mobacoins towards the end of this panel. Heading off to the hospital on monday to see my friend there. So im probably gone for tomorrow, if anyone has a leir (or ombre) they could throw at me the last few days would be very appreciated. Still grinding on folks. <3

yo let's smack some baddies later Laughing

and... dang I have no room for you atm, been wanted to ally you since long ago luls

and congrats for the new frugals Very Happy

bed time now, later guys.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:46 pm

defective1412 wrote:
yay, i'm on the list. hello everybody. my highest card of my own is a 4 star, but i am way on track for ombre, might even make the top 500 if i keep up the base for the whole event

So far I had slow start until I notice about the daily BT. Hopefully, I can make it without falling apart. Still in rank 1000, I will crawl on 500 in no time if I repeat my steps none stop.
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:47 pm

I also just got added (at least I was told I was), so hi everyone! On the topic of coliseum, what are some good 5* units for that event? It seems like a fun event and I want to be somewhat competitive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next