Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:59 am

Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
First of: I'm done with this Event. I got a iTunes/Appstore giftcards from my aunt as a belated birthday gift - so I don't think I broke any rule... Bought the Mega Premium Box, got 5 WSl, used two on Mino, got the 4* version. She was maxed. ;A; The same happened to me on the Flower.

Second: I just fed my 5* Ignat on my alt(iPhone, I'm normally a Android User) to a 3* Fernando... I just got Lev and I didn't even knew Lev was worth this much since Ignat hat better stats and all! ;A; Then... I forgot to trade him to my main account and just fed him to this ahole...

Edit: anyone wants WSL? I've two for trade for TE. 4-5 TE each .e. They're gone xD

I love your fernando Laughing

Then you might love my 4* Mino... : D

And I'm immortal! I'm gonna try the best to get the 6*! I've nothing to do the whole time. Only sitting at day and night at home... ;A; I'm aloooone. Forever alone. ortz.
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:59 am

maaaaan fanta is dull lately.

pig nothing to report.
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:20 am

I have an open ally spot for any FFFer. Must be very active. Please leave a post on my wall.

Edit: Spot filled.

Last edited by Despoted on Wed May 29, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Despoted wrote:
I have an open ally spot for any FFFer. Must be very active. Please leave a post on my wall.

Left a message on your wall. Just send me a request if you want.

edit: shucks looks like I was a bit late. I would've loved to have a Belethi ally Laughing
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:11 pm

supremeJD wrote:
Despoted wrote:

Left a message on your wall. Just send me a request if you want.

edit: shucks looks like I was a bit late. I would've loved to have a Belethi ally Laughing
Hehe Very Happy Sorry I didn't have time to edit my post earlier.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:19 pm

This event has made me kind of lazy. On the other hand i have gotten loads of TE and upgraded the Mandragora march quite a bit. Getting ready for the panel 6* grind, looking for a new frugal 6* ally perhaps. Poke me on ID and we'll see. :3

Also selling recruitable LE mons for anyones interest.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:33 pm

Maggot wrote:
This event has made me kind of lazy. On the other hand i have gotten loads of TE and upgraded the Mandragora march quite a bit. Getting ready for the panel 6* grind, looking for a new frugal 6* ally perhaps. Poke me on ID and we'll see. :3

Also selling recruitable LE mons for anyones interest.

Hit me up in game if you ever decide you want a super active 5* (soon to be 6* Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Man last day of this event.
Good.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:04 pm

So I calculated and decided it's possible for me to get the panel 5*, and I decided to try my luck with getting something from the step up packs. This is also the first time I bought step up beyond pack 3.

I've saved 3900 coins exact from ads, which can get me up to pack 5 (15 cards total).
Got the 4* event unit on pack 2, where I thought 'at least I don't need to buy one'. After getting 4 3* in pack 4, I thought 'FK, at least I got some feeders'.

Lastly on pack 5, 3* unit, 4* plain unit, 3* monster, 4* plain unit, and.... Chiara!

That made my day =D

Maggot wrote:

Same here, made a decent bunch with selling TE and minos! I'd like to ally you if want a active 5* for now. Will switch over to 6* once she's levelled up.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:24 pm

kevorulez wrote:

Lastly on pack 5, 3* unit, 4* plain unit, 3* monster, 4* plain unit, and.... Chiara!

Grats on Chiara, dude! I'm shooting for her.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Anyone have an event 4*? Trading wss for one @_@

Also, p/c on Dolce? Is she worth around 200? Considering getting her atm...

Last edited by wowyogurt on Wed May 29, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:29 pm

And I'll trade up to 3 TE for a Event 4*, especially for Canon :} I'll never be able to afford the 5* and I don't want to trade my Siever and he would be too low anyway xD
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:02 pm

wowyogurt wrote:

Actually Dolce is a bit more but maybe you can find. Sold mine at a reduced price for forum people of 210 pure.

Don't have an event 4* but really considering getting Leir.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Aniwo wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

Actually Dolce is a bit more but maybe you can find. Sold mine at a reduced price for forum people of 210 pure.

Don't have an event 4* but really considering getting Leir.
But it was a 140 Dolce right? I like leveling my own units ><
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:06 pm

wowyogurt wrote:

But it was a 140 Dolce right? I like leveling my own units ><

Yes yes! Me too, I prefer unmaxed units if this saves TE. If fresh you should get for 200.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:05 pm

How much is a Lv100 Joachim worth?
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:02 pm

PC on lvl 51 Clarissa. Trying hard to sell my mlbReinhard ><.

Inspired by Aniwo with her endless flipping haha.. Dana-->Alvida-->Dolce
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Grats on Chiara! Also I would LOVE Leir, she is so cute!
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:49 am

rivkari wrote:
Also I would LOVE Leir, she is so cute!

Yes I'd like to get one for use on the Panel Event... pitty she's being sold for 100+ atm, too much IMO, she must drop soon!
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:42 am

Aniwo wrote:

Yes I'd like to get one for use on the Panel Event... pitty she's being sold for 100+ atm, too much IMO, she must drop soon!

By the time she drops in value, it will probably be the end of event.. unless u just want to card?
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:02 am

Oh dear, my friend playing fanta just had the most stupid idea of getting some "automated" thingy to grind non-stop like a robot.

I keep on telling him this is probably the most simplest type of bot possible for a game like fanta and the system will most definitely red flag his actions. Wouldn't listen.

I better stop dealing with him so I don't get dragged down when he gets banned.... >_>
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:14 am

kevorulez wrote:
Oh dear, my friend playing fanta just had the most stupid idea of getting some "automated" thingy to grind non-stop like a robot.

I keep on telling him this is probably the most simplest type of bot possible for a game like fanta and the system will most definitely red flag his actions. Wouldn't listen.

I better stop dealing with him so I don't get dragged down when he gets banned.... >_>

It's better... o.o I mean, if he's grinding pretty fast BT Points, too fast, then Fanta will react and they'll find out it's a bot. Better stop dealing in the moment, before you get banned, because they want to check if you used it too.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:20 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

It's better... o.o I mean, if he's grinding pretty fast BT Points, too fast, then Fanta will react and they'll find out it's a bot. Better stop dealing in the moment, before you get banned, because they want to check if you used it too.

I guess so, especially I remember people in the past getting banned simply by trading with a suspicious account. Glad I haven't traded with him for a while, but the trade history is still there. Slightly worried.

The behaviour of a bot will be obvious and different even compared to a hard core grinder. Also Moba/SS has the right to ban without justification and you'll have no opportunity to argue your case. Yikes.

BTW, off topic but just noticed. I like your butt >) which card is it from?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:41 am

kevorulez wrote:

behold the mightiest butt in Fanta

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:47 am

Esofonic wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

behold the mightiest butt in Fanta

Spoiler:

wow, indeed nice butt!

BUT!! It seems like the 5* point reward is removed!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next