Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Esofonic wrote:
supremeJD wrote:

Why are the prices dropping so fast, butlery?

a) some 6*s are getting pulled out too much
b) the dc is 25 or higher
c) desperately need for TE

@Luzi: keep edwin, seiver is good and handsome but cheaper than him Smile (somehow I know someone that really loves pretty boy...) lol!

It's too late...

...to apologize. lulz. Sorry xD I mean. I already got Siever.

Still, I'm happy XD

To add to the reason a) from Esofonic: New Players do have the opportunity do draw from Step Up Packs after they finished Mina's Boot Camp.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:13 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:

It's too late...

...to apologize. lulz. Sorry xD I mean. I already got Siever.

Still, I'm happy XD

To add to the reason a) from Esofonic: New Players do have the opportunity do draw from Step Up Packs after they finished Mina's Boot Camp.

ohh.. well.. congrats I guess Very Happy

bad habit as trader : always forgot to enhance because keep wall jumping in RCR Mad
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:37 pm

[quote="Esofonic"]
LuziMiazawa wrote:

bad habit as trader : always forgot to enhance because keep wall jumping in RCR Mad

wall jumping.. i like that term xD. so accurate.
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:56 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
Cloudie wrote:
I do most of my deals on kik (those that can't see light). But others are mostly relying on people's desperation to get rid of their units or their knowledge(or lack thereof) of the prices. Smile

Good luck in getting Marj and Agast people~ I'm happy with just rosemary Mad
Other than her bumps in her store on 5/11, this was her last msg :[
What if Cloudie never come back?

Yea she has been missing for quite a long while already.

Studies? haha.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:52 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
The Power 5 wrote:
Well, that's not what I would have done but, take care man Seivar is good. Just worth less than Edwin.

I'll! He's one of my favorite 5 Stars, so I'm satisfied ^^

Is it cause he looks like Cloud?

Spoiler:

Somehow yes, even if I like Reno the most XD I like the design of Siever and the way he looks like. I find his sprite funny after I saw he's even there holding his feather xDDD

Haha, is there a site where I can see all the sprites? That would help my decision making for buying units a lot easier ;_;

I don't know.. I've been looking for this by myself!

This China wiki site has the sprites for the units. Of course, it's only limited to cards that have been released in the China version.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:02 am

chaosme wrote:
This China wiki site has the sprites for the units. Of course, it's only limited to cards that have been released in the China version.

That's awesome. Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:44 am

supremeJD wrote:
chaosme wrote:

Now I need my friend who's able to read it... xD
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:38 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
chaosme wrote:

google translate?
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:03 am

Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
chaosme wrote:

google translate?

Google Chrome master race. Cool

Edit: Or you know. It could fail because it can't tell the language and you're left with a half translated page....

On a side note, The chinese event schedule is wack. The had the flower girls event, then they had the 7* arena event and now they're just now getting the Mandragora March event. ._.

Last edited by GoldoaWillNotMove on Tue May 28, 2013 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rimandir

rimandir

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:10 am

Good grief... This event is going to be the end of me... xD

What do you guys think of this event? Yay or Nay?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:12 am

rimandir wrote:
Good grief... This event is going to be the end of me... xD

What do you guys think of this event? Yay or Nay?

Nayyay... <w< I hate the drop rate of the awake stones ._. And I just got the 4* Mino XD I hoped for my first 6*... Better then failing.

Hey, guys. I've a question. How do you check the trade log of someone? I saw people saying they checken the trade log for someone when a scam happened... o_o
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:25 am

Very few 6* Minos in game yet, she will be a super rare 6* at this rate o.o

I'm not trying on her anymore, don't want more 4* minos an 3* maxed mino monsters are better than the 4* unit imo.

Just trying for Flowers! Had one LB that I will keep even if 4* ^^ like the sprite and the art.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:23 pm

If anyone has a Mino mon they'd like to get rid of, I'll gladly accept one Laughing
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:52 pm

First of: I'm done with this Event. I got a iTunes/Appstore giftcards from my aunt as a belated birthday gift - so I don't think I broke any rule... Bought the Mega Premium Box, got 5 WSl, used two on Mino, got the 4* version. She was maxed. ;A; The same happened to me on the Flower.

Second: I just fed my 5* Ignat on my alt(iPhone, I'm normally a Android User) to a 3* Fernando... I just got Lev and I didn't even knew Lev was worth this much since Ignat hat better stats and all! ;A; Then... I forgot to trade him to my main account and just fed him to this ahole...

Edit: anyone wants WSL? I've two for trade for TE. 4-5 TE each .e. They're gone xD
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:37 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
First of: I'm done with this Event. I got a iTunes/Appstore giftcards from my aunt as a belated birthday gift - so I don't think I broke any rule... Bought the Mega Premium Box, got 5 WSl, used two on Mino, got the 4* version. She was maxed. ;A; The same happened to me on the Flower.

Second: I just fed my 5* Ignat on my alt(iPhone, I'm normally a Android User) to a 3* Fernando... I just got Lev and I didn't even knew Lev was worth this much since Ignat hat better stats and all! ;A; Then... I forgot to trade him to my main account and just fed him to this ahole...

Edit: anyone wants WSL? I've two for trade for TE. 4-5 TE each .e. They're gone xD

I love your fernando Laughing
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:05 pm

I awaken 1 mino and it turned into the 4*, tried to awaken a level 30 poisonous flower with 87 wake stone small and it failed (the saying was the best chance one, so i got to the highest chance of awaken and got unlucky anyway). i wanted to add myself to this list but i do not have the amount of post required for PM yet.
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:18 am

Yeah screw this event I blew too much te on wss to try for 6* and failed.
Good thing is I got a perla now.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:41 am

defective1412 wrote:
I awaken 1 mino and it turned into the 4*, tried to awaken a level 30 poisonous flower with 87 wake stone small and it failed (the saying was the best chance one, so i got to the highest chance of awaken and got unlucky anyway). i wanted to add myself to this list but i do not have the amount of post required for PM yet.
Yep, we were fools to believe SS was going to be merciful for this event, despite our previous experiences.
And no worries, this group won't be going anywhere! Build up your posts in the meantime. I will be expecting your PM in the future though! :]
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:51 am

Good thing of this event, it is relaxed enough to do some nice flips. Razz
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:24 am

Aniwo wrote:
Good thing of this event, it is relaxed enough to do some nice flips. Razz
Like what you are trying to do with Dolce right now? Razz
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:25 am

What Dolce? Ahh! Sold. Razz

(Ended on good hands of another forum user).

EDIT: At this moment only have a TE hoard, do you guys think it's a good idea to get a bonus BT 5* and grind insanely for Ombre on next panel, or not worth the effort (and overpaying TE for Leir).
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:35 am

sent a PM to join!
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:38 am

Aniwo wrote:

EDIT: At this moment only have a TE hoard, do you guys think it's a good idea to get a bonus BT 5* and grind insanely for Ombre on next panel, or not worth the effort (and overpaying TE for Leir).

unless you are immortal being like Leosiu or Deathguise, I'd rather not Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:48 am

Actually I was planning to tame an army of apes to do the job for me at least when I sleep Laughing

Spoiler:

(Or this)
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:57 am

Aniwo wrote:

Oh man, I kinda wanted it haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next