Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
broom

broom

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Of course I am JD. : D
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:55 pm

I'm at 150k! Wuhu! : DD I might be done before 5 a.m.! Then I'll wake up around 10 a.m.~ So yeah... I'll reach 195k each day... So I can Ombré <3 She looks like a character of mine, just my character has black hair, but both are demons... xDD 10 a.m. is 2 a.m. Fanta time ^^ So you guys can imagine my time zone...

The same for the Lilith. My character Lilith looks pretty much like her from the hair.

And thank you GitD16 for the information.
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:10 pm

GitD16 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Crimson09 wrote:
A little off topic, but every time I have tried to submit an application to wowyogurt the past few days the system says the message is sent but does not actually send it. Anyone else ever have this issue?

Wait, I'll test it. I'm going to send you a PM

Edit: It needs to in the Sentbox, right? If so, it doesn't send the PM for me aswell. ^^

The pm goes to the outbox when you send it. It moves to the sentbox when the person reads it. Hope that helps, I actually Googled it a while back because before this, I thought outbox and sentbox should be the same thing XD

Thanks, that is some very useful information!
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:18 pm

oooo poor souls..

thy hath been enslaved by evil fanta..

santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:59 pm

A big THANK YOU to Esofonic for telling me about a 150TE Dolce!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:00 pm

wowyogurt wrote:

Did you got her? : D

Apperantly I'm at 160k <3
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:09 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

Yupyup!!!
And good job! Keep it up! And after today...you will just have to repeat your efforts for...several more days...
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:14 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

Yupyup!!!
And good job! Keep it up! And after today...you will just have to repeat your efforts for...several more days...

Congrats! : D

Yeah, I'm gonna sleep in around a hour, around 10 a.m. for me I'll be wake up again... And I'll continue to play. I'd love to have Ombré as my first 6* since she's so similiar to a character of mine.

And I forgot, I got a 4* Event Unit finally :3

Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Thu May 30, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:38 pm

wowyogurt wrote:

Hahaha.. at least my Wall-Jump Ability is useful somehow Laughing Laughing

And grats for your third 6* after paris and nana Very Happy
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Yo congrats wowyogurt! Ill catch up to you someday xD
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:29 pm

supremeJD wrote:

if you look into the list of frugals, you can find an old player with fenrir inside Laughing
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:07 pm

Esofonic wrote:
supremeJD wrote:

if you look into the list of frugals, you can find an old player with fenrir inside Laughing

I'm sorry lol I'm so new that I don't even know what you mean by that Laughing
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:57 pm

It's sad that there's no point 5* with this event. After buying the packs and getting the keys I finally have a chance to seriously compete in an event. But no.... no 5* for me this time. I doubt that I can get rank 500 either. This feeling of no reward participation is really not motivating.

At least I got a 6* from the pack XD

Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:07 am

kevorulez wrote:
It's sad that there's no point 5* with this event. After buying the packs and getting the keys I finally have a chance to seriously compete in an event. But no.... no 5* for me this time. I doubt that I can get rank 500 either. This feeling of no reward participation is really not motivating.

At least I got a 6* from the pack XD

How'd you buy the packs? :O
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:17 am

Been saving up mobacoins from ads. Think it's an android only thing? But pretty much you get ads from moba saying try xxx game for yyy coins. Saved up those for a month and got 3900 for step up pack 5.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:26 am

kevorulez wrote:
Been saving up mobacoins from ads. Think it's an android only thing? But pretty much you get ads from moba saying try xxx game for yyy coins. Saved up those for a month and got 3900 for step up pack 5.

Dang, that's pretty sick. I'm on iPhone but maybe I should start playing on Android. I have a Note 2 I could use, but my device is registered to my account. Any way to change it to the Android?
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:43 am

-(Ò_Ó)-ú

EDIT: ok this may need bit explanation. It is me a while ago drinking my 3rd cup of coffee in 2 hours. bounce
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:57 am

Aniwo wrote:
-(Ò_Ó)-ú

EDIT: ok this may need bit explanation. It is me a while ago drinking my 3rd cup of coffee in 2 hours. bounce

Grinding hard yea?
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:09 am

Yes yes!! Can be on the whole event this time. Razz
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:12 am

Aniwo wrote:
Yes yes!! Can be on the whole event this time. Razz

Nice what rank now? I got stuck at 580~ and I've been timing quest perfectly Sad
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:59 am

wowyogurt wrote:

WAH thats a very good deal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:11 am

Btw anyone know the price for mBoleyn?
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:26 am

supremeJD wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

Dang, that's pretty sick. I'm on iPhone but maybe I should start playing on Android. I have a Note 2 I could use, but my device is registered to my account. Any way to change it to the Android?

I may be wrong, but I think you can still log in a play on a device that isn't registered to an account. So your iPhone is registered to your account, but you can still log in on your Note and collect coins from ads. Although I think Android and iOS uses different currency in game (Android: Moba coins, iOS: fanta points).

On your Note, download Fantasica and launch the game. Some time before/after you log in you'll get the ads to download and try another game. Do that, and you should get another ad for another game. Repeat until no more shows up.

A few weeks ago, you'd get multiple ads a day through notifications telling you to try games and get coins. But these notification ads have gone AWOL for the last 2 weeks. Maybe they'll return in the future. I hope
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:23 am

kevorulez wrote:
supremeJD wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

I may be wrong, but I think you can still log in a play on a device that isn't registered to an account. So your iPhone is registered to your account, but you can still log in on your Note and collect coins from ads. Although I think Android and iOS uses different currency in game (Android: Moba coins, iOS: fanta points).

On your Note, download Fantasica and launch the game. Some time before/after you log in you'll get the ads to download and try another game. Do that, and you should get another ad for another game. Repeat until no more shows up.

A few weeks ago, you'd get multiple ads a day through notifications telling you to try games and get coins. But these notification ads have gone AWOL for the last 2 weeks. Maybe they'll return in the future. I hope

kevo is right, JD. If you've a device on that you don't have a registered Mobage/Fantasica account, you can use this device ^^

And Aniwo: Good luck! I stayed up until around 6 a.m. before I went to sleep. Now it's 11:22 a.m. and continued playing. I'm around 183k : DDD

Click me! <- Something to make a few Frugals of you laughing or either way distracted... xD
Back to top Go down
Garmdagnir

Garmdagnir

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:16 am

Hello Frugals! Just thought I'd say hi. So, hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next