Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I made a website for Fantasica!

Go down 
+46
toonreaper666
Dyophysite
kgst2
Vaati
aikawa86
shure
jspam2751
Tentacle Love
dalenaria
ForLulzz
nevikelmo
Wahuh
bluerexx
Grumpy
jmoon10
meximan1390
gambolice
dantidd
Aya-Sama
Bobkyou
junsuina
DatGreenTea
kfcjamal
ZucchiniQueen
SnowTempest
Jerky
asura08
Iburnq8
kenekeenken
towiwakka
Cowdero
terafirma81
KrewOwns
Happyvapor
Tattycoram
Arizirii
Nooblack
mogman
matcom
Colaleon
memphiskite
maximep94
Minarian
naturesfox
Klifey
kgst
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
kgst2

I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:37 pm

funerealspark wrote:
Do you need any help filling the stats of the cards? A lot of them are empty.

That would be great actually, I am planning on working something out that just pulls the info directly from the wiki but I haven't had time, until then it would be great to have people help put it in manually. I will need to make a page you can use to edit the stats but if you are interested I could definitely use the help.

I won't have much time for the next few day's, but I will make the page and get back to you after Christmas.

edit: I could also use people to help investigate/ban people who are reported. I usually have to do this 5-10 times a day which just takes up a lot of the free time I could otherwise use on fixing/improving stuff. PM me if you are interested, again I will have to set up a page where moderators can investigate/ban people since I just do it straight through SQL right now, so it probably wouldn't be until I get some time after Christmas to set that up.
Back to top Go down
kgst2

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Big updates, wrote HTML parser to get all of the stats (including Arena data), so now most units should be up to date except for a few with strange or mis-typed names.

You can also now filter by Arena skill, though there are some issues with multiple skills I need to work out.
Back to top Go down
kgst2

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Updates:
- Investigated/Banned/etc. all the recently reported users.
- Changed user search so you can search for Fantasica ID's and partial names. e.g.: kg will result in kgst showing up, as well as searching for my FID will cause me to show up.
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:39 am

http://fantasitrade.com/?x=Iburnq8

check my shop Wink
Back to top Go down
nevikelmo

nevikelmo

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Just wanted you to know i quit playing fanta, so the amount of time i spend moderating the chatango on the site has dropped. I still come on every now and then though c: if i were you, i would assign another full time moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I made a website for Fantasica!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10