Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fantasica error

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SicaFinite873
☆☆☆
SicaFinite873

Fantasica error Empty
PostSubject: Fantasica error   Fantasica error I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:53 pm

I am currently having this problem when i attempt to grind the quest 35-6

Problem:
Sometimes when the quest cooldown is finished and i immediately hit start quest, my app blacks out and a quest cooldown is not finished error is shown

To resolve the problem i had to close and restart the app and sometimes(at the time of typing this topic) i get locked out of Fantasica completely due to a connection error.

According to my experience when i receive a connection error when i attempt to start Fantasica it usually takes at least half an hour for it to be resolved

Request for Solution:
Does anybody know of a way where i can avoid this quest cooldown bug which leads to connection error bug. This seriously hampers my chances of getting the new 6*
Back to top Go down
Rolan DonCoin

Fantasica error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica error   Fantasica error I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:55 pm

I just wait like 2 seconds when it cools down and that usually works; just don't click it right away.
Back to top Go down
SicaFinite873
☆☆☆
SicaFinite873

Fantasica error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica error   Fantasica error I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:07 pm

I'm currently trying for 12 clears an hour >_< but i guess i'll do that if i risk getting locked out again. Apparently they think that i'm spamming and deliberately locked me out. Had to change to 3G internet to get back in
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

Fantasica error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica error   Fantasica error I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:20 am

It is likely due to a sync error. You device shows that your CD is up, but at their servers it's a different story. When the conflict happens it boots you to the home screen. It happens all the time, so just wait a second or two before clicking. Getting a perfect 12 per hour is practically impossible.

There's no real benefit to doing a perfect 12 anyway. If you wait 5 seconds every try (quite long in the scheme of things), that just means you'll go to bed 1 minute later for every hour you grinded that day Wink.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Fantasica error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica error   Fantasica error I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:24 am

Sabin76 wrote:
It is likely due to a sync error. You device shows that your CD is up, but at their servers it's a different story. When the conflict happens it boots you to the home screen. It happens all the time, so just wait a second or two before clicking. Getting a perfect 12 per hour is practically impossible.

There's no real benefit to doing a perfect 12 anyway. If you wait 5 seconds every try (quite long in the scheme of things), that just means you'll go to bed 1 minute later for every hour you grinded that day Wink.
agreed.

plus getting boot out and logging back in takes up more time than the 2-3 seconds you wait before starting next quest.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Fantasica error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica error   Fantasica error I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:40 am

SicaFinite873 wrote:
I am currently having this problem when i attempt to grind the quest 35-6

Problem:
Sometimes when the quest cooldown is finished and i immediately hit start quest, my app blacks out and a quest cooldown is not finished error is shown

To resolve the problem i had to close and restart the app and sometimes(at the time of typing this topic) i get locked out of Fantasica completely due to a connection error.

According to my experience when i receive a connection error when i attempt to start Fantasica it usually takes at least half an hour for it to be resolved

Request for Solution:
Does anybody know of a way where i can avoid this quest cooldown bug which leads to connection error bug. This seriously hampers my chances of getting the new 6*

There is a quick solution to that.
For iOS devices, exit Fantasica. Press the Home button twice and press and hold the Fantasica App. Terminate the application by pressing the red ' - ' button that appears.

For Android Devices, just press and hold the home button and terminate the application by going to the task manager. However, Android devices might go back to the 'Top Page'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasica error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica error   Fantasica error I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasica error
Page 1 of 1