Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I made a website for Fantasica!

Go down 
+46
toonreaper666
Dyophysite
kgst2
Vaati
aikawa86
shure
jspam2751
Tentacle Love
dalenaria
ForLulzz
nevikelmo
Wahuh
bluerexx
Grumpy
jmoon10
meximan1390
gambolice
dantidd
Aya-Sama
Bobkyou
junsuina
DatGreenTea
kfcjamal
ZucchiniQueen
SnowTempest
Jerky
asura08
Iburnq8
kenekeenken
towiwakka
Cowdero
terafirma81
KrewOwns
Happyvapor
Tattycoram
Arizirii
Nooblack
mogman
matcom
Colaleon
memphiskite
maximep94
Minarian
naturesfox
Klifey
kgst
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Update:
- Added new hero units, almost 600 units now!
Back to top Go down
http://FantasiTrade.com
asura08

asura08

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:39 pm

kgst wrote:
Update:
- Added new hero units, almost 600 units now!

nice Smile
Back to top Go down
mogman

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:19 am

Just noticed Debbie (not hero or xmas) you have marked as a 6* but she is a 4*. Was looking through the various missile units to see if I could afford any good 6* missile units. Razz
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:57 am

I like your website so far xP, sold Otre pretty quickly compared to spamming on RCR lol
Though I can't seem to spot Constance (Hero) on the database
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 am

Whoops good catch, just added constance (hero) and fixed debbie, thanks for letting me know! And thanks, glad you like it so far!
Back to top Go down
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆
ZucchiniQueen

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:54 am

Love the website, only problem is the random errors I get when trying to update price. I don't really mind them, but it'd be nice to know what I'm doing wrong >_<

But, I appreciate the work put into this. Really easy to trade and find cards on here for a good price.
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:17 pm

ZucchiniQueen wrote:
Love the website, only problem is the random errors I get when trying to update price. I don't really mind them, but it'd be nice to know what I'm doing wrong >_<

But, I appreciate the work put into this. Really easy to trade and find cards on here for a good price.

That's strange, could you tell me a little more about the errors that happen when you try to update prices? Are you given a certain error or it just redirects or ? I will try to fix it asap!

And thanks, glad you are finding the site useful! Smile
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:57 am

Update:
- Added event units and updated the current event.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:36 am

Missing
Pale Monster
I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 *&resize_h=62&resize_w=64
from database

Also you have Zita listed as a 4* - Supposed to be 5*

Keep up the good work ^^b
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Added and fixed, thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:17 pm

Update:

- Added a few missing units.
- fixed some errors with profile formatting some people were having.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:23 pm

i think this could be an interesting feature to add to the website: filter search by price. let's say i have 200 te to spend. there could be an option that lets me search for cards/items in the price range of 180~200
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Yeah it's definitely been something I've been tossing around, the only problem is the way people can put prices, since they could say "15 TE, 10 Pot, Trade, OBO", etc makes it hard to filter, but I'm sure I can get it going eventually.
Back to top Go down
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:25 pm

I believe you're missing Morrigan (a 3* card). Searched her out of curiosity, but found her to no avail.
Back to top Go down
http://hakitou.tumblr.com
junsuina

junsuina

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:39 am

kgst wrote:
Hey guys,

I have been trying to teach myself how to code, so I decided to make a website to practice. It's a pretty simple site where you can post trades and whatnot. It's pretty basic and probably has a lot of bugs, but you should definitely check it out and give me any suggestions you have!

The address is: http://www.fantasitrade.com

Things I am still working on:
- Creating a chat client and comment system that use the person's website username.
- Filtering by more criteria, type, skill, etc.
- Mobile site version.
- Page system for units, rather than one huge list.
- Custom banner/visual improvements

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Also I was hoping I could link to these forums in the menu bar, could a mod let me know whether or not that would be allowed? Also if anyone out there is interested in coding and wants to help with the site, send me a PM!

So you're the genuis that created that awesome trading website. I've no comment/input but I thought I'd say thank you. Its a lot easier to do a quick PC there rather than asking for a PC in the forum. I've also posted up a couple of trade there and did get a response. Did I mention you're a genius?
Back to top Go down
http://janessaloves.com
Bobkyou
☆☆☆
Bobkyou

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:48 am

Hey, love your website, it's been really helpful and far superior to Fantasica's system (spamming the RCR for hours on end).

Have you ever considered putting in a buyer's section?  This would help people get a better idea of what a card is actually worth by comparing what people are willing to spend on a card to what people are willing to pay, and also allow people to make fast sales if they don't feel like waiting for days for someone to respond to their post.

The major issue would be some sort of filtering system so you don't get 100 people all wanting to buy Aragon for 10 te, so such a section would need a sort function so people can look for legitimate offers more easily, though such a section would probably have a lot of people offering trades.

I'd also suggest redoing the price section of cards to make something a little more robust.  Perhaps have multiple columns for TE, Pots, or Mix, with an option to blank out that area for saying No Pots, No Trade, or No TE.

A comment section next to each card you are selling would be nice so people could add messages such as "will trade for Nina+, Aksana-, no 5*s, no mages" or "I have 7 for sale".

Have you ever considered adding a section dedicated to commodity trading?  Some players have been selling TE, Pots, and Soul Stones but the current system is rather awkward for that, with players putting the quantity in the level field and such.  This would also be a good place for people to sell 3* and 4* feeders, or fresh 4*s 5 for 2 TE as the individual card types are meaningless for such sales.
Back to top Go down
Aya-Sama

Aya-Sama

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:01 am

I love this website! Thank you for creating it ;)I can easily check prices there and see what's on. I applause you for your hard work!! cheers 
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Thanks guys, really glad you like the site Smile

Some really good ideas Bobkyou, most of these are on the to-do list, I've just been way too busy to spend much time implementing them. I will have a few hours later today I hope to at the very least get the pricing changed so people can put whatever they want rather than it always ending with "TE", will hopefully get more profile customization and the ability to post cards you want to buy as well.

Updates:
- Added event unit pictures.
- Over 10,000 trades posted Smile
- Fixed some minor security stuff someone pointed out, need to finish up later.
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Updates:
- Stopped appending "TE" to the end of every price, so people more things, such as "offer" or by TE, pot, SSS, etc.
- Added Ftrde.com domain so people can have a shorter link to their profile: example: ftrde.com?x=kgst
- Did some restructuring to make the site look a little cleaner.
Back to top Go down
kgst
☆☆☆
kgst

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Update:
- Added event units.
- Updated current event page.
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:18 am

kgst wrote:
Updates:
- Stopped appending "TE" to the end of every price, so people more things, such as "offer" or by TE, pot, SSS, etc.
I think this might cause issues in cases where the price input was already 8 characters long. You've appended "TE" to the price for every existing unit on the site (which was a good idea btw), but this has made some prices longer than 8 characters. If people try to update it, they'll get the big red "Error. An error occurred while processing your request." thrown in their face.

This is not something you would necessarily need to fix. You could just force people to keep their price field no longer than 8 characters, including the "TE" appendix, when they update their prices. I just thought I'd inform you of this issue in case people start complaining they can't update their prices, so you'd know the cause. Smile
Back to top Go down
dantidd

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:14 am

An idea for the profile page. I saw my brother the other day using a spread sheet to track what card he had. I was thinking it would be cool if the profile page had some thing simalar. With an easy sell option for when you where ready to send a card packing.
Back to top Go down
dantidd

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:49 am

also noticed 4* frost was not listed
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:02 am

Should there be a PM function for players to contact the seller?
I noticed that the comment function is rarely used, probably due to shy buyers/newcomers?
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:05 am

I want to list my Nix lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made a website for Fantasica!   I made a website for Fantasica! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I made a website for Fantasica!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next