Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.

Go down 
+14
GoldoaWillNotMove
TypeAlpha
sGabe4
lmnseason
Onisunit
Meidou
Tashego
KuroStar
stevkim
Yuan
SlytheringSnake
Admin
Ghost_Star
Nykidxxx
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. Empty
PostSubject: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:08 am

JYan007
ID: 67026831

Lies endlessly covering his lies with more lies and insults. He even signed up to fantasica forums yesterday JUST to harass me further. First and only two posts were on my shop thread defaming me. He then continued and tracked down the two SleipU buyers and posted lies about me on their walls to disrupt my trade.

The two traders were nice people and didn't bother with the drama. Now that trade is up again he is spamming anyone I who is trading with me with his twitter account where we posted three pictures trying to prove me being mean.
-These three screenshots are from a 3 hour long conversation when I tried to get him to stop harassing me, his defamatory fb post had 108 comments where he insulted me in plain english using words like "B!tch". He deleted he post and took screenshots of my worst lines and posted it.

Just got home and can upload pic now.

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. 15wayyo
Says one thing and does another. This is a 35 year old man.

Last edited by Nykidxxx on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:04 pm

i think you can use mobage friends (the little mobage icon on the upper left of your fanta screen) to block him from your wall
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:11 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
i think you can use mobage friends (the little mobage icon on the upper left of your fanta screen) to block him from your wall

I did, he spams the walls of the people I trade with since he cannot post on mine. -_-
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:26 pm

I can do an I.P ban. Pm me his forum name.
Back to top Go down
SlytheringSnake

SlytheringSnake

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:50 pm

Crowex wrote:

im having problems with him a well. he harasses daily on walls of my allies. I have him blacklisted but he still bothers my allies an shadows all my trades and plus hes taken his harassment it to facebook and twitter.
Back to top Go down
SlytheringSnake

SlytheringSnake

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:57 pm

he has also threatened to hack the accounts of people he doesn't like in game, because he is a computer programmer and I have screen shot proof of this further if you ask him to stop harassment he takes your IP address and finds personal info such as name and location and posts it to his allies. he is cyberbullying and invades peoples privacy. ive had 2 allies quit because of him. not to mention he is falsly accusing an innocent player for "hacking" his account. he also blamed 3 of my allies for "hacking" and is sending false reports to Fanta support where he accuses anyone who tells him to stop for being a hacker. right now I cant trade anything because when I try he just goes to the buyer and says don't buy from her shes a scammer. I had to lowball a sleip unit 100/120 unit for 25te to prove the buyer that im not as he claims. I keep on sending emails to Fanta and they haven't done anything Sad
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:14 pm

SlytheringSnake wrote:
he has also threatened to hack the accounts of people he doesn't like in game, because he is a computer programmer and I have screen shot proof of this further if you ask him to stop harassment he takes your IP address and finds personal info such as name and location and posts it to his allies. he is cyberbullying and invades peoples privacy. ive had 2 allies quit because of him. not to mention he is falsly accusing an innocent player for "hacking" his account. he also blamed 3 of my allies for "hacking" and is sending false reports to Fanta support where he accuses anyone who tells him to stop for being a hacker. right now I cant trade anything because when I try he just goes to the buyer and says don't buy from her shes a scammer. I had to lowball a sleip unit 100/120 unit for 25te to prove the buyer that im not as he claims. I keep on sending emails to Fanta and they haven't done anything Sad

He can't hack your account just by knowing your IP address so don't worry. Make sure you have a strong password that isn't easy to guess.

Anyhow, most you can do is encourage everyone to block him and continue to report him to Mobage.
Back to top Go down
stevkim

stevkim

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Usually, the best way to deal with a stalker/harasser/someone difficult, is simply to ignore them. By not responding to him, there's nothing he/she can gains/get enjoyment from bullying you.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Who is it!!!
EDIT: I found out who is it.
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/u4984
This serves as a lesson that harassment activities will not be tolerated and you will be banned.
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Crowex wrote:

If you are still unsure if banning is the correct way to go here, I posted a screenshot and have about a hundred more, 136 to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Like stevkin said, just ignore the guy. If you don't pay attention to him, he will eventually get bored and stop bothering you. If he is acting immature don't stoop down to his level, just be the bigger man.
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Tashego wrote:
Like stevkin said, just ignore the guy. If you don't pay attention to him, he will eventually get bored and stop bothering you. If he is acting immature don't stoop down to his level, just be the bigger man.

I'm trying. He is freking crazy, tagged a cyber bully lawyer on his twitter to try and get me sued or some crap. This isnt a little kid I can ignore easily. Its a 35 year old grown man with the resources of a 35 year old and the attitude and personality of a 12 year old.
Back to top Go down
Meidou

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Tashego wrote:

He is posting crap on facebook and twitter as well if you ignore him. He'll violate as many cybercrime laws under the federal legislation
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Meidou wrote:
Tashego wrote:

He is posting crap on facebook and twitter as well if you ignore him. He'll violate as many cybercrime laws under the federal legislation

If you block someone on facebook they can't see you and you can't see them :b. If this is on a fan page or something, just tell the admin to block him from there and he won't be able to come back. As for Twitter, you report his account and he'll be banned since he is obviously cyberstalking/harassing.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:14 pm

So how did this go from the game to Facebook and Twitter? How did he/you get this info?...cause this should never be given out to ANYONE.
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:21 am

Onisunit wrote:
So how did this go from the game to Facebook and Twitter? How did he/you get this info?...cause this should never be given out to ANYONE.

Urgh what happens when you connect everything to facebook -_-

And like I said, child mentality, resources of a middle aged adult. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:07 am

Wohoo! Someone to attack endlessly.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:26 am

This guy post a lot of random crap on his twtter and say he's being cyber bullied.

This is a game taken seriously to the next whole new level of a whole new level of an unreachable level to an unbelievable level.

Hands down to this middle-aged man.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:34 am

This guy was my ally for 1 day.
Then he started a big drama and claimed he was hacked then he denied it.
But other than that, he DEFENDED me on Facebook where I was attacked for alleged scamming (never happened, it was just a troll move on someone's part). So he's okay in my book, BUT I know about all this and more.
Best thing you can do is ignore him.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 am

lmnseason wrote:

dude
seriously?

pot meet kettle...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:06 am

Seriously, even this middle-aged guy has poor netiquette?! What is the world coming to?!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:10 am

lmnseason wrote:
This guy post a lot of random crap on his twtter and say he's being cyber bullied.

This is a game taken seriously to the next whole new level of a whole new level of an unreachable level to an unbelievable level.

OMG!!! LOOK AT HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT!!!

Saying being cyber-bullied and hacked when he is the one at fault? Where is his sense of responsibility? THIS IS VERY SAD!!!

https://twitter.com/JYan007
pic.twitter.com/UNHUUHt5TC
pic.twitter.com/jWzvG0avUF
pic.twitter.com/pzCTRGNecp

AND BTW,
WHAT?!
Spoiler:
A bit fishy for this one.
*facepalm
So he says he can harrass people and able to accuse anyone of price manipulation where no one cares. Good job to this guy. Sociology in University must have fried his brain where he even can't think of simple netiquette. Netiquette is laughable?
His sense of responsibility is laughable.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:34 am

lmnseason wrote:

Had a bit of trouble reading that. But nice way to put it xD
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:41 am

sGabe4 wrote:
This guy was my ally for 1 day.
Then he started a big drama and claimed he was hacked then he denied it.
But other than that, he DEFENDED me on Facebook where I was attacked for alleged scamming (never happened, it was just a troll move on someone's part). So he's okay in my book, BUT I know about all this and more.
Best thing you can do is ignore him.

I can't say anything about that, he might be nice in some situations then.

But can you try to understand where I am coming from?
-Jyan told me he wanted to be my ally and was friendly and was friendly.
-then 2 mins later both Jyan and I were trying to buy a sleip unit from a guy.
-Jyan goes and backstabs me by telling lies about me to the seller to try to win the sleipU.
-I was pretty pissed, so I blacklisted him and told him why.
-He began spam attacking me.
-I said it in clan chat and the 2 guys online hit him
-On his wall he started calling our whole clan douches and bullies.
-So the rest of the clan attacked him
-He continued and began spamming walls, everyone blacklisted him
-He was left spamming his own wall, I kinda ignored him.
-He made a post on FB fantasica wall(I didnt know it was there yet)
-Then came to this forum and harassed my two buyers in my shop thread.
-I got pissed off again so I went to the FB post and again tried to talk to him.
-Gave up and called him a child and closed FB.
-Later finding out he deleted the FB post and took some screenshots of the worst lines I said.
-Worst lines were me calling him an immature childish 35 year old.......
-He posted it on twitter and calls it cyber bullying

He even tries to get a layer who deals in cyber bullying

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. 2zi5wnd

I will NOT let this child go running around on the social media yelling lies about me.
I am 20 years old, this man is 35. 35 and he is trying to call out a 20 year old on cyberbullying charges based on lies.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:53 am

I totally understand where you are coming from.
Still I'd advise you to ignore him, because anyone who looks at either his FB or Twitter posts can easily see that this guy clearly LOVES creating drama so after a while no one will take him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next