Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.

Go down 
+2
Ghost_Star
larrich01
6 posters
AuthorMessage
larrich01

Hi, some advice on 5*'s please. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.   Hi, some advice on 5*'s please. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 am

I have read most threads similar to this and they rec 1-2 cards. Is there a list where I can read a card list for 5*'s showing them in order of value/worth? If not are there any ways to tell which 5*'s are the top of the cream (or upper half at least). If not can you guys rec which 5*'s I should hunt/save up for. Excited to get my first 5* atm this is what I have which may be worth trading towards it (i'm hoping to get a fresh lv 1 5* to enjoy leveling it).

4 TE, 1 Pot
4* marshmellow -lv 63
4* Flamme - lv 47
4* Agetha - lv 17
4* Yuriya - lv 37
4* Jubel - lv 13
4* Renald - lv 12
4* Ines - lv 1
3* Katherine - lv 30
3* Pendent - lv 30
Would be willing to throw in many 2-3* fresh lv 1's. (Doupt someone would scam some lv 2-3's, but if they do I can only take the hit and post their name here [I won't cry about it]).
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.   Hi, some advice on 5*'s please. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:33 am

your question is very vague. the usefulness of every unit greatly varies depending on the event. you should go here: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2685-guide-fantasica-units-monsters-list-spreadsheet-with-images and decide for yourself what you want. you can sort this list by total attack power and filter out skill/speed/whatever. most common / pullable / bt reward 5* you should be able to pick up for 5te. for your first 5* i recommend picking up a 5* mage with poison.
it will be hard to find anyone one who will accept your 2/3/4* units, better to just sell them off for te and then use the te to trade.

edit: in the next few days you should see a lot of people selling http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Daphne for 5te, keep an eye on the rcr
Back to top Go down
larrich01

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.   Hi, some advice on 5*'s please. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:41 am

TyTy and I was looking for area attack or poison with high atk speed and land damage. You helped a LOT ty.

Is there also a link/guide for selling 2-4* stars and at which lvs their value goes up o.o?
Back to top Go down
larrich01

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.   Hi, some advice on 5*'s please. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:51 am

Bump for edit new Q in previous post ^
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.   Hi, some advice on 5*'s please. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:00 pm

you want to max your units. no one wants half-ass leveled junk units
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.   Hi, some advice on 5*'s please. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:04 pm

4*s are typically sold fresh, lvl 40, or maxed. A maxed 4* is worth 2 to 3 TE more than a fresh 4*. Their prices are mostly determined by rarity. Common fresh 4*s are roughly 2 for 1 TE. Common LE 4*s (ie. from recent events and series packs) are about 1 TE. Rare LE 4*s have a much wider range.

3*s are usually leveled to lvl 10 and sold in a set (5 of them) for 1 TE (or less now? not sure).

No one buys 2*s with TE and Pot. Feed them to your 3* and 4*s.
Back to top Go down
larrich01

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.   Hi, some advice on 5*'s please. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Do people buy lv 10 3* sets often o.o?
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.   Hi, some advice on 5*'s please. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Your best bet is to level your 4's to 80, and try to sell them like said above.

Not many people Buy 3*s, (tho if you get Minotaurs or Sea Serpents that is a different story) As they are useful in the Monster transform events (forgot the name offhand)

Honestly for function, Poison or Knockback are the best skills. Poison will pack on damage in normal Quests, and in Arena like this one, will cause the opposing team to take additinal damage for a few turns.
Knockback is very useful in Quests and in Arena, will knock the next opposing unit to the back o the attack list.

Slow can be handy, and is wonderful in arena, because it can cause your slower units to attack before the opposing faster units if it procs.

There is no 1 "best" card, there are several "better" cards.

You can search the Wiki and sort by the different attacks to see who has the best etc.

But overall, all cards are situational. Barring ofc 7*s, which they are just overpowering regardless of which one it is(Tho NeoLilith does shine through for being the fastest with B attack and Poison)

Just save the TEs and Pots you get from events and suck to eventually get yourself a 5*. Or get really lucky and pull one with a 4*+ card, or with free tokens etc.

Either way, good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
larrich01

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.   Hi, some advice on 5*'s please. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 pm

ty for the tips, I will try selling 5 lv 12 3*'s instead of the usual lv 10's and also grind my 4*'s up ^^.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.   Hi, some advice on 5*'s please. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:08 pm

It's hard to sell 3* for te right now, you are better off using them to lvl up ur 4* to either lvl40 or lvl80 and selling as a set.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.   Hi, some advice on 5*'s please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, some advice on 5*'s please.
Page 1 of 1