Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?

Go down 
+6
pnoytroi
Yuan
nightmarejin
DeathGU1Se
MythSearcher
Accyrsed
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Accyrsed

Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:06 pm

As of recently (around 3:00 yesterday, 24 hours ago), one of my allies put out a request for help. This is how the scenario goes:

My ally had recently (about a month ago) removed an ally off of his ally list due to that ally's inactivity. The removed person then recently became active again and is relentlessly attacking my ally only because he removed him because of inactivity. He won't respond to requests to stop that are worded not to sound aggressive, and will only respond to more aggressive messages warning mass ban of everyone that speaks to him. He's also threatened some of my allies, threatening that he would hurt them in real life. Only over a stupid ally removal since he was inactive. We (my allies, his allies, and I) have been trying to get him to stop his attacks since yesterday. All we got was hate messages and threats. I even got someone neutral in on the situation and he will not respond to her at all. He will only respond to anyone who says they'll attack him back if he steals another artifact from my ally, saying that we need to "WATCH YOUR MOUTH", "MOBAGE HAS MY E-MAIL", "I'LL GET YOU ALL BANNED". This has gone on for way longer than it needs to. Normally I can deal with a situation peacefully, but this one is getting on my nerves. Not only did he threaten us and attack my ally relentlessly, he also called on his allies in saying "(my ally's ID)CREEP B'N DWEEB ATTACK NOW" (I've accessed that message through his ally's page, it's likely still there). I see no reason warranting that message, nor any reason for repeated attacks. He was only removed for inactivity. What I am about to say is just a presumption, going off of just a few messages I read off of allies' pages. However, it does seem he is also a jerk to his allies. I've been working with everyone I can in-game to resolve the problem, but it's getting nowhere. If anyone wouldn't mind giving a hand or explaining some possible solutions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

If you need to contact me in-game, I should be on for another 7-8 hours. My ID is 69987580 (I believe) with name Accyrsed. Thanks.

(Edit: fixed stupid paste/ctrl+z error...)

Last edited by Accyrsed on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Bank all luna, bank all units that are currently not really useful, fill card slots with bunch of poisonous flowers.
When going offline, bank all units except the lead, pull out the extra flowers.

What's better? all of those who are willing to help him lend him 1 max poisonous flower.

Block the guy, stop all communications, wait for him/her to get really bored to all those slow units crawling out one by one.

If s/he got any higher class speed E monsters, keep them among the flowers.
Treant and Troll are also pretty nice to have in the mix, also slow and got more health.

After random attacks, replace all flowers to Ghosts, which is almost immune to melee attack, the weakness of the flowers.

Ignore the guy, make sure s/he get almost no luna, and get bored to hellseeing 70 or so poisonous flower every time, at the same time wasting his/her event playing time.

Any normal person with their right mind will figure this is stupid and move on. Jerks might come back a few more times, but will gradually lose interest over time.

Don't know how to block someone?
check the FAQ section.

Last edited by MythSearcher on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Accyrsed

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Thanks! But it seems he's a bit more intent on causing harm to my ally. He's not one who will listen to reason. It seems all he wants is to make my ally's life a living hell. I doubt that'll hinder him. But I like the thought - a great one.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Accyrsed wrote:
Thanks! But it seems he's a bit more intent on causing harm to my ally. He's not one who will listen to reason. It seems all he wants is to make my ally's life a living hell. I doubt that'll hinder him. But I like the thought - a great one.

Just ignore the guy, move on.
Who cares being attacked, the record is pretty much useless, and as long as you banked your luna, you lose nothing.

If your ally doesn't even have 300 record yet, s/he is actually helping your ally to learn the battle seasoned skill, which need 300 battles.

People holding grudge will be bored after a while, and doing what I say will increase the speed.
Hurting him/herself while not actually hurting your ally a bit.

Reasoning with someone who got the mental age of a 3 year old is useless, it only encourages him/her, since s/he know you are taking it in personally. Ignoring him/her and make most fun out of it is the best way to deal with this.

Last edited by MythSearcher on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Accyrsed

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
Accyrsed wrote:

Who cares being attacked, the record is pretty much useless, and as long as you banked your luna, you lose nothing.

If your ally doesn't even have 300 record yet, s/he is actually helping your ally to learn the battle seasoned skill, which need 300 battles.

People holding grudge will be bored after a while, and doing what I say will increase the speed.

He's not focused on Luna as much as my ally's artifacts. He is unable to complete the Incense set as every time my ally gets one, he calls his allies to assault mine and take all of his artifacts.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Accyrsed wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
Accyrsed wrote:

He's not focused on Luna as much as my ally's artifacts. He is unable to complete the Incense set as every time my ally gets one, he calls his allies to assault mine and take all of his artifacts.

Like I said, just ignore him/her.

Complete the set later, I'm sure his/her ally will be bored of this much sooner then s/he does.
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:43 pm

That guy needs to get a new hobby.
Back to top Go down
Accyrsed

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:45 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
Accyrsed wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
Accyrsed wrote:

Like I said, just ignore him/her.

Complete the set later, I'm sure his/her ally will be bored of this much sooner then s/he does.

Alright, I'll see what can be done. Thanks! If you want the tip of potions I can send it if you need it. Can't be much, I don't have much overall.
Back to top Go down
Accyrsed

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:46 pm

DeathGU1Se wrote:
That guy needs to get a new hobby.

Oh, definitely.

Edit: I'm not sure why he's doing this to be honest. Besides the removal. I cannot get a reason out of him.. Nor can any neutral party...
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Accyrsed wrote:

Alright, I'll see what can be done. Thanks! If you want the tip of potions I can send it if you need it. Can't be much, I don't have much overall.

Oh, I was kinda just joking about the potion, I left it in my signature so it appears in a lot of posts.
Back to top Go down
Accyrsed

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:03 am

MythSearcher wrote:
Accyrsed wrote:

Oh, I was kinda just joking about the potion, I left it in my signature so it appears in a lot of posts.

Ah, alright then. Thanks though. I've yet to find out if this will be working though. Luckily my ally completed the set at least. Thanks for he tips, I honestly wouldn't have thought of them myself.
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Myth gave you the best idea, simply ignore him. Honestly Luna is easy to come by and is somewhat useless, don't have your ally fret over it. Most people do this for a reaction and the "lulz" so if you ignore him, you are taking the fun away from him. He will get bored and stop eventually.
Back to top Go down
Accyrsed

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:42 pm

nightmarejin wrote:
Myth gave you the best idea, simply ignore him. Honestly Luna is easy to come by and is somewhat useless, don't have your ally fret over it. Most people do this for a reaction and the "lulz" so if you ignore him, you are taking the fun away from him. He will get bored and stop eventually.

He's turned to threatening all of us. I don't think this is a game to him. Mostly ban threats but one of my allies was threatened in real life, also. It's not that easy to leave him alone. And I doubt this is "lulz". Look at his profile - 51642876. I wouldn't have put up these things unless I felt necessary. I've dealt with random trolls before. This is not your random troll. Trolls go away and will at least recognize when they've gone too far (or at least most) and tend to come to terms that lead to their stopping. This guy won't at all. His profile messages deal with us - all negative messages. I've seen trolls and dealt with them. He's not like the normal ones. I feel as if he's unstable and incapable of interaction if you ask me. Even asking what's going on ends in threats that go along the lines of "I'll get you banned for posting on my wall". However, the messages are never phrased...best way to put it, "nicely".

Edit: If you want to see what I mean, try to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Accyrsed wrote:
nightmarejin wrote:

He's turned to threatening all of us. I don't think this is a game to him. Mostly ban threats but one of my allies was threatened in real life, also. It's not that easy to leave him alone. And I doubt this is "lulz". Look at his profile - 51642876. I wouldn't have put up these things unless I felt necessary. I've dealt with random trolls before. This is not your random troll. Trolls go away and will at least recognize when they've gone too far (or at least most) and tend to come to terms that lead to their stopping. This guy won't at all. His profile messages deal with us - all negative messages. I've seen trolls and dealt with them. He's not like the normal ones. I feel as if he's unstable and incapable of interaction if you ask me. Even asking what's going on ends in threats that go along the lines of "I'll get you banned for posting on my wall". However, the messages are never phrased...best way to put it, "nicely".

Report him for harassment. Also have everyone block him from posting on their wall. It won't stop the attacks but it takes power away from him.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:14 am

... Wow is all that I can say..

But what I would normally say... has already been said.

1. Ignore.
2. Black List
3. It's only luna. Finish quests and get it back or bank it.
4. Black List.
5. Ignore and don't respond.
6. Take screen shots and anything else happening and forward to SS for banning.
7. Black List
8. Ignore.
9. Ignore.
10. Ignore?

It's only a game. Just because they attack you don't need to retaliate. Once you play the game long enough, no one really cares about people attacking anyone anymore really... So just ignore?
Back to top Go down
saphion

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:36 am

Maybe the simplest solution is to get a 5* team proof defense and blacklist that player?

Most 6* players, at least the ones i know esp those who got battle seasoned, wont spend 3 attacks a day on someone. In fact they dont really do battles anymore. A 5* proof defense isnt that hard to make and is reasonably cheap. heres roughly what you need:

5 Krakens
5 Chimeras
2-3 Stray cats
the 4* artefact monsters.. and max them all with feeders from training (take your time, no need to buy feeders)

Arrange monsters in this order

D
E
C
A
B
D
E

looping till you run out slotting the stray cats some where in the middle and 1 at the end. It should deter most would be stealers
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:55 am

We launch 50 people to attack the sucker!

Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? King_Leonidas_300
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:57 am

lmnseason wrote:

There's always the Guild of War you can always complain to hahaha,
Back to top Go down
Accyrsed

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:46 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
... Wow is all that I can say..

But what I would normally say... has already been said.

1. Ignore.
2. Black List
3. It's only luna. Finish quests and get it back or bank it.
4. Black List.
5. Ignore and don't respond.
6. Take screen shots and anything else happening and forward to SS for banning.
7. Black List
8. Ignore.
9. Ignore.
10. Ignore?

It's only a game. Just because they attack you don't need to retaliate. Once you play the game long enough, no one really cares about people attacking anyone anymore really... So just ignore?

It didn't even occur to me to take screenshots. If/when he does it again I'll be sure to.

Yuan wrote:
Accyrsed wrote:
nightmarejin wrote:

Report him for harassment. Also have everyone block him from posting on their wall. It won't stop the attacks but it takes power away from him.

My only concern in reporting is that he'll come back (when a potential ban lifts) all the more aggressive and vengeful. And if his account is banned, likely will make a new one (not blacklisted by us) to just repeat the entire scenario. Basically what I'm concerned for.

saphion wrote:
Maybe the simplest solution is to get a 5* team proof defense and blacklist that player?

Most 6* players, at least the ones i know esp those who got battle seasoned, wont spend 3 attacks a day on someone. In fact they dont really do battles anymore. A 5* proof defense isnt that hard to make and is reasonably cheap. heres roughly what you need:

5 Krakens
5 Chimeras
2-3 Stray cats
the 4* artefact monsters.. and max them all with feeders from training (take your time, no need to buy feeders)

Arrange monsters in this order

D
E
C
A
B
D
E

looping till you run out slotting the stray cats some where in the middle and 1 at the end. It should deter most would be stealers

I would get the monsters for him if I had the TE. I believe he is in the same predicament.

KuroStar wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

There's always the Guild of War you can always complain to hahaha,

That...surprisingly doesn't work. A chunk of my ally's allies, along with a chunk of mine and at least three other allies' allies and such have all gone after him. It doesn't deter him and (until blacklisted) just spammed us all the more.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:04 pm

Let's all attack!!

Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? 600full-braveheart-poster
Back to top Go down
Accyrsed

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:13 pm

lmnseason wrote:
Let's all attack!!

If you do you may get him on your back also.

Edit: Where are you getting all of these images?
Back to top Go down
Phanoire

Phanoire

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm sort of in the same situation, but not to the extremes like this guy. I've had 2 people attacking me about every 1-3 hours for the past week taking all my...um... rings and orbs. I think I attacked one of them for an artifact when I first started playing. At first I thought they were bots or something but the times are inconsistent and they only attack in the afternoon and evening.

It doesn't really bother me though, I might attack them back if I'm bored but I just ignore them. I haven't bothered trying to talk to them because frankly, I don't really care. I make Luna faster than they take it and I don't need those artifacts. I just find it kind of amuzing that a couple people would attack me unrelentlessly for what has been about a week now.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:01 am

Accyrsed wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
Let's all attack!!

If you do you may get him on your back also.

Edit: Where are you getting all of these images?

Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? Google-logo-007

Let me test his defense. I wanna check him out. What's his ID?
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:54 am

Phanoire wrote:
I'm sort of in the same situation, but not to the extremes like this guy. I've had 2 people attacking me about every 1-3 hours for the past week taking all my...um... rings and orbs. I think I attacked one of them for an artifact when I first started playing. At first I thought they were bots or something but the times are inconsistent and they only attack in the afternoon and evening.

It doesn't really bother me though, I might attack them back if I'm bored but I just ignore them. I haven't bothered trying to talk to them because frankly, I don't really care. I make Luna faster than they take it and I don't need those artifacts. I just find it kind of amuzing that a couple people would attack me unrelentlessly for what has been about a week now.

There is one situation that they can take your luna faster than you can earn them, it is when they have at least half of their allies hitting you 3 times a day, and you don't bank your luna but have over 100k all the time since you keep earning, so you lose like 450k.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?   Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with Extremely Agressive Player?
Page 1 of 1