Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Training points wont recover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andoin

Training points wont recover Empty
PostSubject: Training points wont recover   Training points wont recover I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:59 am

Hey guys,

I just recently started playing and cant find the answer to my question, so...
I understand that 10 training points recover every minute, however does the game need to be open to recover it? At one point I had 150/200, I went into help to read about a topic, went back and it said 10/200...?
Does TP recover during missions? Am I missing something here or?

Appreciate any answers.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Training points wont recover   Training points wont recover I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:03 am

Your TP will freeze if: 1. You leave the game loaded in a training stage
2. You leave your game loaded inside the tower
3. (Not sure) You leave your game loaded on the page where it displayed how much exp you gained and all that after you mashed some monsters in the tower
4. Game Bugged? when I logged onto my account, my TP was on 15 or something. went inside the tower for one run, went out to my profile page. Left it, and it was back to normal

and no, you dont need to leave your game open xP
Back to top Go down
andoin

PostSubject: Re: Training points wont recover   Training points wont recover I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:09 am

Thanks for the quick reply, you're awesome.
the only way its recovering s if I literally leave it on the home page and watch the numbers go up, if I jump into the shop or unit screen or quest, it goes back to the amount of TP's I had when I stopped training, so I basically have to train straight away or ill lose it arggggh.
maybe reinstall?
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Training points wont recover   Training points wont recover I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:27 am

So your TP resets when you change to another page? S:
Redownloading/Reinstalling is all I can think of atm lol >.< probably a game bug.
Back to top Go down
13lackMoon

PostSubject: Re: Training points wont recover   Training points wont recover I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:08 pm

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t8432-very-critical-error-with-new-update-on-19-7

View this topic, I and many others got the same problem as you, and this is 100% a critical bug, it's not b/c the reasons that SnowTempest has said. I've tested hundred times with many acc of me and my friends and just 1 came back to nornal, many others still bugged Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training points wont recover   Training points wont recover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training points wont recover
Page 1 of 1