Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Dealing with bullies

Go down 
+5
gremory lover
Lmrt
LuziMiazawa
Wahuh
Waffles-12
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Waffles-12

Dealing with bullies Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with bullies   Dealing with bullies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:34 am

Can anyone give me some suggestions in dealing with ahhe1984 (ID 44865227)? He attacked me thinking I was a 5* player and when I revenged he declared war on me and said he's not going to leave me alone until I just let him beat on me.
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with bullies   Dealing with bullies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:42 am

The best thing to do is just ignore them. They'll stop attacking and get bored if they're not getting any reaction from you. Set up a defence of 60+ 1* or higher monsters to make it a pain for them everytime they attack you.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with bullies   Dealing with bullies I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Set up a defense of Poisonous flowers. Full of them! :3

Also, as Wahuh said, only ignoring then!
Back to top Go down
Lmrt
☆☆
Lmrt

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with bullies   Dealing with bullies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:52 am

And bank all your luna
Back to top Go down
gremory lover

gremory lover

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with bullies   Dealing with bullies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:46 am

yea just ignore ahhe. im having trouble with a major bully atm called TheHao he's been bullyin people then acting like the victim best just to ignore really also how do you get the little moving pics? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dalenaria

dalenaria

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with bullies   Dealing with bullies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:20 pm

I always liked the 20 minute defense method, just fill up with small monsters and make him lose 20min every time he attacks. He may still attack for awhile, but it's going to cost him, and his buddies will quickly lose interest when it's costing them event time.
Back to top Go down
Waffles-12

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with bullies   Dealing with bullies I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Thanks, I guess. It sucks that players like this can go around ruining the game for others, and all a person can do is take it, waste the other players time or waste their own time engaging in a war.

gremory lover:
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with bullies   Dealing with bullies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:25 am

Sparta!!!!!
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with bullies   Dealing with bullies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:18 am

This game has a handicap to prevent any one person from becoming a punching bag.

Just ignore, and if need be... laugh! In this game in particular, PEOPLE ATTACKING OTHERS OUT OF ANGER IS COMICAL, PEOPLE!!
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with bullies   Dealing with bullies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Waffles-12 wrote:

the sprites can be added to your signature by linking them from the fantasicawiki. Find the sprite you want to add, click on it, then copy the link to the .gif. Finally insert image from url in a post/your signature.

For example, clicking on gremory's sprite takes you to http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/File:Gremory.gif on that page the link to the gif is http://www.fantasicawiki.com/w/images/0/01/Gremory.gif if you insert an image from that url you get Dealing with bullies Gremory
You should upload the sprites you're using to your own host like imgur so you're not leeching of the wiki's bandwith and causing it to lag. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with bullies   Dealing with bullies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dealing with bullies
Page 1 of 1