Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.

Go down 
+14
GoldoaWillNotMove
TypeAlpha
sGabe4
lmnseason
Onisunit
Meidou
Tashego
KuroStar
stevkim
Yuan
SlytheringSnake
Admin
Ghost_Star
Nykidxxx
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:05 am

Listing the worst case scenario.

When there is a time where action is taken, we will stand alongside you. This 007 guy is full of bullshit. From the way he types, he's someone that's used to creating drama and succeeding in his case.

Ignoring may be the best option for now. Like stated before, he has the resources of a 35 year old. Things will get really messy onwards, but you have co-operation.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:26 am

If and it's a huge IF this whole thing becomes serious, just know one thing:
Since all the evidence are on Social Media sites and in game, all this can be retraced and uncovered so whoever is the guilty party, must know better than to try anything foolish.
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:29 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
Listing the worst case scenario.

When there is a time where action is taken, we will stand alongside you. This 007 guy is full of bullshit. From the way he types, he's someone that's used to creating drama and succeeding in his case.

Ignoring may be the best option for now. Like stated before, he has the resources of a 35 year old. Things will get really messy onwards, but you have co-operation.

Ok thank you very much. This was my spring break too -.- I will go for the last 4 days without looking at his twitter or wall, unless something big happens like the lawyer responding............... gah w.e just gonna revenge his hits and ignore him, mhm.
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:31 am

sGabe4 wrote:
If and it's a huge IF this whole thing becomes serious, just know one thing:
Since all the evidence are on Social Media sites and in game, all this can be retraced and uncovered so whoever is the guilty party, must know better than to try anything foolish.

Ok thank you, I will relax then, I am just paranoid and many friends have told me I am very gullible and fall for tricks -_-

I'll take it easy for now. Thanks >.<
Back to top Go down
SlytheringSnake

SlytheringSnake

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:26 am

yep gonna ignore him as well
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:28 am

sGabe4 wrote:
I totally understand where you are coming from.
Still I'd advise you to ignore him, because anyone who looks at either his FB or Twitter posts can easily see that this guy clearly LOVES creating drama so after a while no one will take him seriously.
True to that. I already complained about him to Mobage anyway. He's getting on my nerves.
Besides, on his latest tweet, he called us no netiquette -,- because everybody attack.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:45 am

I was spamming "peanut butter jelly time" in his wall then he BL me. He said I was reported for cyber bullying and harassing.

Whayee whayee, peanut butter jelly time!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:00 am

lmnseason wrote:
I was spamming "peanut butter jelly time" in his wall then he BL me. He said I was reported for cyber bullying and harassing.

Whayee whayee, peanut butter jelly time!
Whatever, he can't do anything to us. nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom
Back to top Go down
SlytheringSnake

SlytheringSnake

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:31 pm

im still angry that Fanta has not replied yet. for those of you who have witnessed jyan behaviour you already know how infuriating he is. If he was dealing with someone who was much younger then myself or someone who isn't able to handle his harassment and lies he can drive them to self harm. hes still posting on twitter and facebook and he was the one who instigated this whole problem to major social networking sites.
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:37 pm

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130330105400AAQIUVG

lol

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SlytheringSnake

SlytheringSnake

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Nykidxxx wrote:

lol

Spoiler:

omg ni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not a 19 year old guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a 19 year old girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im reporting you for cyberbullying lol
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:15 pm

SlytheringSnake wrote:
Nykidxxx wrote:

lol

Spoiler:

omg ni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not a 19 year old guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a 19 year old girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im reporting you for cyberbullying lol

lol sorry wrote you as a guy and me as a girl ><

nice jyn reference btw lol!

ahh well back to grinding
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:06 pm

The only thing that wonders me is that he is 35.
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:19 pm

lmnseason wrote:

Maybe he was spoiled as a kid or something? I dunno. A 35 year old should NOT be acting like this. I mean, what if he had/has kids or something? The thought of a parent displaying this type of behaviour on the internet just.....scares me.
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:15 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

Maybe he was spoiled as a kid or something? I dunno. A 35 year old should NOT be acting like this. I mean, what if he had/has kids or something? The thought of a parent displaying this type of behaviour on the internet just.....scares me.

Kill it with fire before it breeds? *not actually insinuating a death threat*
><
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uel1xrvGL3Y

If you guys really want to spam him for fun, just say "peanut butter jelly time" on his wall. lol
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:05 pm

omg... You guys told me to ignore, check my wall and everyone i tried trading with, hes calling me a scammer and a bully and that Im harassing him -_-;
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:26 pm

stop trading for a couple of days
he told me he would stop on FB
he'll get tired of this I'm sure, I mean he has to

quitting is never the option Wink
Back to top Go down
SonicAria
☆☆☆☆
SonicAria

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:35 pm

Yea, just try to ignore him since he really should get tired. As long as you ignore a petulant child eventually they'll get bored and move onto the next thing.

P.S. oh yea, dude is a classic troll that just wants a reaction. He's definitely trying to play you/make you quit for his own self satisfaction. You shouldn't quit just for that reason since he'll probably go around making a point how he made you leave or be smug about it. Just relax and chill on trading and maybe level, talk to allies, or just do something else except talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Meidou

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:47 pm

SonicAria wrote:
Yea, just try to ignore him since he really should get tired. As long as you ignore a petulant child eventually they'll get bored and move onto the next thing.

When he moves onto harassing another player, his harassment will eventually force younger players (who are oblivious to harassment ) to self harm.

When that time comes, it would be too late... Can't save a child from 35 y/o people ignore?
It's like people ignore and walk past when they see a child getting bullied by a 35 y/o man.

and Fantasica is taking their sweet time 'investigating' this serious matter.

This is not the first time people committed suicide from cyber harassment; this case is no exception.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:49 pm

if enough people report him, it'll get investigated much quicker
but seems like his main targets are "only" 3 people right now
hopefully nothing bad will happen

ignore ignore and ignore
this is still the best thing anyone can do, imo
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:06 pm

This is just sad, nothing better to do than bully people... Neutral
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:04 pm

I want him to be the lead of my new religion. He is a devoted messenger.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:14 pm

lmnseason wrote:
You've got to admit, he's got dedication.
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:46 pm

masta518 wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
You've got to admit, he's got dedication.
It better be a cult religion in which the followers donate 5-6* cards to appease the deity/s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next